I'm a man in chastity who needs to cum. Trap Thread it is!

I'm a man in chastity who needs to cum. Trap Thread it is!

No. Fuck off. Fuck the endless faggot cancer threads.

Is that pic of you

No.

You have kik?

>>Man in chastity
>>Man
>>In chastity
>>MAN

this is so unrelated to the thread
also is this legit?
do they give it for free

Any cute OH trap want some fun

pics

with a micropenis?

Why not post a pic

Hheeyyy may be small but it's not the only fun I offer

That can't be real

It is, I would know. It is me after all :3

Anyone like chubby?

Smooth legs, too. Good lord

I would unlock it so it can cum out and play

Nothing wrong with chubby at all

It grows a surprising amount when it is let out to play :P

>man

your no man you pathetic sissy bitch

Yummy lick and kiss all up and down that cute body

you are no man

cute

Moooar

What a delicious looking hole

I do, post moar

I wanna eat out your ass

I got something better than your finger to put there

this
saeg

Sorry to ask but... you never have an erection with this on? If so... what happens?

Always gotta end with a hot shower :3

Or start and move to the shower

It used to grow inside and it would ache but not in a super painful way, It was kinda nice. But over time I've just started to associate arousal with being fucked in the butt so I don't really get hard anymore. Its a redundant part of my body when caged.

So you lost the ability to have erections forever? Or only when you're in cage?

Just when im caged or I know im going to be fucked. I guess my body kinda 'knows' when its needed and when it isnt lol.

When someone fuck you up your ass you can cum? But no erections? Is that how it works?

Yes but it isnt like normal cumming from jacking off. You keep cumming and cumming until the guy stops smashing dat P spot xD

How do you cum if you are in chastity?
Prostate orgasm?

You fucking idiot...

Be a bad girl and hold a vibe up to the cage

Any advice on having a prostate orgasm?

I am an absolute failure when it comes to trying to do it.

I've been trying to have a prostate orgasm for 7 years and still haven't been able to do it.

I've locked myself in chastity numerous times with no luck. The longest time in chastity I spent without cumming was about 25 days.

I've tried many different sized dildos, different materials of dildos, g spot vibes, bullet vibes, Aneros knockoffs, and different motions with my fingers.

I'm actually getting depressed because of this.
I've never really especially liked using my penis to cum. It's always "eh". I don't hate my penis or anything but I would much prefer not to have to use it to get off, and even hopefully never get an erection again if I can train myself to.

Seems like trying to cum with my prostate is a total mirror for my life.
Failure

Plz halp

I would highly recommend the lelo hugo tbh. Its expensive but its hands down the easiest way Ive found of prostate orgasms.

With a dildo it could take me 1hr> of play and concentration to cum. With the hugo I can sometimes get off in 10mins or less.

Also, prostate orgasms are a pain to get the first time. Once you figure out what works for you it becomes really easy imo.

Y u mad lol

What's wrong with having a boner ? Why would you much prefer not to have to use it to get off ? The great cosmos gave you a weewee and you just wanna neglect it ... Think about all those gay women who would pay an arm to have a fonctional cock !

I guess its not that bad but OP's situation here is ideal . Just not getting hard when I'm going to be fucked

Okay, so you do not have erections but you can cum being caged. For me that works quite like taking a girl in the ass. I would fuck you beautifully....

That make me a hard bonner.