Are you mad white boi?

Are you mad white boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalreligiousfutures.org/explorer/custom#/?subtopic=15®ions=Europe&chartType=pie&data_type=percentage&year=2050&religious_affiliation=all&age_group=all&pdfMode=false&gender=all
gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B- for effort

good try pol

> my country is grey

Not really mad m8

>tfw you're not even on either map
>tfw your country has some of the strictest immigration laws and unironically some of the fewest terrorist attacks/crime rates.

once Sweden falls we will do what needs to be done.

Where? South America?

its data from 2007, you are fucked mate
This is now a get thread

Australia or new Zealand probably.

Yeah, we take in all the blonde girls as refugees.

you didnt do shit when rodesia fell, or south africa which is on its last breath
nz filled with polonesians or what ever those shitskins are, austrailia is flooded with muslims and they have a heavy chink presence

You think their muslim owners , kugh i mean husbands will let them go?

I'm glad to see that France is in the lead. They deserve it the most. Fuck the French!

Jesus, you weren't kidding.

Denmark is not a part of Sweden

This makes me mad beyond belief. Please tell me these scum are rotting in prison right now.

Not a single blonde guy in that company, how surprising.

no shit

Not really, since I don't listen to memefographics I find on the internet. According to
globalreligiousfutures.org/explorer/custom#/?subtopic=15®ions=Europe&chartType=pie&data_type=percentage&year=2050&religious_affiliation=all&age_group=all&pdfMode=false&gender=all

Muslims will make up about 10% of the population of Europe. Look at some of the other graphs it's clear that there will be no Muslim majority in Europe in the next 40 years.

Yet look at the map

nah, if a terrorist attack occurs in finland, all niggers/immigrants and refugees should be afraid cos more than likely after that attack people would be in the streets mugging the niggers up.

>tldr you dont attack finland

Yeap, real high chances that will happen if someone really does terrorist attack.

This was in the news, I think it was in Greece or Bulgaria, I'm pretty sure he got caught.

thats a fckin gipsy ,they are worse than sandniggers

>South America
>low crime rates

wat

OP has bullshit memefographics

that pic doesn't make sense
why should the child of white parents hate white people? that's not how it works

Their population increases with 80% every decade, without the constant 1% ish immigration intake every year included
gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic

Based on Pew projections, which were proffered before the current migration crisis, the Muslim population of Germany was to have reached an estimated 5,145,000 by the end of 2015.

Adding the 800,000 Muslim migrants who arrived in Germany in 2015, and the 240,000 who arrived in 2016, combined with the 77,000 natural increase, the Muslim population of Germany jumped by 1,117,000, to reach an estimated 6,262,000 by the end of 2016. This amounts to approximately 7.6% of Germany's overall population of 82.8 million.

The Muslim population of Germany could swell to 20 million as early as 2020, according to the president of the Bavarian Association of Municipalities (Bayerische Gemeindetag), Uwe Brandl. His forecast is based on so-called family reunifications — individuals whose asylum applications are approved will subsequently bring between four and eight additional family members to Germany.

Those are sand niggers from bulgaria.,

>why should the child of white parents hate white people?