These are what pure British people look like. If you're not one of them...

These are what pure British people look like. If you're not one of them, then fuck off back to whatever country your ancestors came from.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ncomms/2016/160119/ncomms10408/full/ncomms10408.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hVAWwWi0DbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't look like Anglos

They look like Gauls, senpai

no

Doubtful. Have you seen the mayor of London? He looks nothing like that.

English are still majority Britons mate.

Britons and Gauls both came from Iberia.

Is that Guy Fieri on the right?

Britain for the Britons
Anglo-shits get out reeeeee

Exactly uncivilised barbarians, Angles & Saxons are true Englishmen.

>These are what pure British people look like
Nuh Huh. Where are the Wogs?

>Round shields.
>British people.

THE ENGLISH ARE DESCENDED FROM ANGLO SAXONS YOU KEKS
CELT: Cornwall, parts of south england, wales and Ireland

ANGLO SAXON: Northern and Middle England, Southeast, Southern Scotland
kill yourself celtcucks

Aren't the British Anglo?
What is going on here?

utmost kek

WE

Celts aren't Anglo Saxon?

>Doubtful. Have you seen the mayor of London? He looks nothing like that.
Just because you have a Black President it doesn't mean that . . . . . . Oh wait a Minute!

>that guy with the blue shield
>dunno why these cunts are running around in pajamas
>wear armor, newfags
>it works

Celts aren't Anglo Saxon. Quite obvious mate

Total Bullshit kid.

The Celts were a culture NOT a people . . . .FFS.

and your graph means fuck all.

I don't bloody think sharia allows it

The English are both Celtic and Germanic. It's literally undeniable, genetically-speaking. They absolutely mixed together.

Celts are uncivilised niggers from Iberia, true anglos hail from Danmark.

Fuck off OP my family has been here since the 5th century, most likely unlike whatever filthy Pictish stock you hail from

no.

Look at my map. Celts are more medditeranean looking, Anglo Saxons are Red or Blonde haired, light eyed and light skinned. stupid fuck

The celtic areas are darker, please use common sense.
Northern England is 100% Anglo Saxon (basically)

>Celts
>not a people

Didn't celts get raped by Nordics?

Northern England is very Germanic, but I wouldn't say 100%.

We have absolutely no idea what "pure" British people look like - if; by that you mean, direct, untainted ancestors of the first modern people ever to settle in Albion.

I'm all for nationalism and racial purity, but learn to history first. You'll be calling them Celts next.

>without reading any posts in this thread, I shall assume that the word Celt has already appeared

Are Iberians white?

>Celts are uncivilised niggers from Iberia
That's bullshit too.

Look at my map . . .. . . . it means FUCK ALL

your graphs of hair colour are shit . . . .. people from Cornwall have no darker hair than any other Brit.

I can't control my rage with you pea-brained fucks.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The celts had a huge plague and the only ones left were in the west. The Anglo Saxons settled present day England, apart from cornwall which is 100% celtic.
there are documents where Anglo Saxons laughed at their men having sex with darkhaired celt women

kek

>Anglo trying to steal based French ancestors.

What's Guy Fieri doing?
Is he trying to invade flavour town?

>apart from cornwall which is 100% celtic.
The FUCK they are.
see

wanker.

they all look like guy fieri you stupid tea and crumpet fondling queenfucker

Celt

Is

A

Linguistic

Term

Cumbria is like 70% anglo saxon, that's really the only area that has a bit of celtic blood

I post a good map and you ignore it. you're a fucking degenerate retard if you can't read that people from cornwall have darker hair than ANGLO SAXONS (from northern england)
kill yourself

Tormund?

Ok. So are the Irish closer to Anglo Saxons or Iberians?

And am I wrong in thinking that at one point, the Nordic people came and raped a large portion of the British islands?

Anglo or 'celt', does it really matter? If you're white, you're alright.

inb4
>celts
>white

Yea and this is what a cuck looks like

Schwert Schwur

Love it.

look at the map

look at the map

Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kit Harrington, Rowan Atkinson, John Oliver and Russel Brand are pure Britons.

just because someone likes sucking dicks doesn't mean they're gay, wtf

This is a shady dodge of modern fuckery, honestly. How do you explain the obvious genetic ties of insular Celtic peoples?

Celts rule btw

>Are Iberians white?

>British education

The Angles and Saxons were Germanic tribes that migrated to the British Isles after the collapse of the Western Roman Empire.

Before then it was inhabited by native Celts and then some Romans for a few hundred years.

When the Romans packed up and left they took everyone with them, there was about 20 000 people in southern England with the empty space later filled with the Anglo Saxons.

The Vikings were also a major occupants in the North and East..

There is mixture with Celts but less than you think.

>there are documents where Anglo Saxons laughed at their men having sex with darkhaired celt women

Well this sounds like bollocks- sauce?

To all you retards saying that the Anglo-Saxons replaced the Celts: that's not how it worked. The Ango-Saxons didn't invade in some giant army and kill all the Celts. They slowly settled over time after the Romans left, interbreeding with the Celts. A study shows that the people of Britain are still overwhelmingly Celtic in their genes.

Could you post a bit lower resolution please sorry I can almost make out the faces

Anglos = the Lost Tribe of Flavortown

let me find it senpai, might take like two hours

Fun fact. Not even the most LARPing beady eyed Anglo has more than 30% Germanic DNA. The idea of the English being Germanic is a complete myth used to artificially divide the people of these isles.

The map is Shit.

Look up the Amesbury Archer from 2300BC Bronze Age man.

They reckon he was from The Alps . . .. Not fucking Iberia. And a lot of them had red hair . . . .just like that guy found in China . . .who also came from the Alps.

>British population history has been shaped by a series of immigrations, including the early Anglo-Saxon migrations after 400 CE. It remains an open question how these events affected the genetic composition of the current British population. Here, we present whole-genome sequences from 10 individuals excavated close to Cambridge in the East of England, ranging from the late Iron Age to the middle Anglo-Saxon period. By analysing shared rare variants with hundreds of modern samples from Britain and Europe, we estimate that on average the contemporary East English population derives 38% of its ancestry from Anglo-Saxon migrations. We gain further insight with a new method, rarecoal, which infers population history and identifies fine-scale genetic ancestry from rare variants. Using rarecoal we find that the Anglo-Saxon samples are closely related to modern Dutch and Danish populations, while the Iron Age samples share ancestors with multiple Northern European populations including Britain.
nature.com/ncomms/2016/160119/ncomms10408/full/ncomms10408.html

Pretty map. Means absolutely nothing. The term 'Celt' has become so ambiguous it's lost all meaning.

The simple truth is, we don't know enough about the people back then to make any assumptions. Anybody who tells you otherwise is either a liar or delusional.

I don't have any real answers regarding this topic, and neither do you. Pure pop culture history.

There aren't any British people like that anymore kek
You've all be bred out by Vikings and French Vikings
The only people who still retain the same genetics from that time on your island are Scots in the very North of the UK and the Welsh

Those are Germanics, not Anglos Ahmed.

My line comes from a sunk island in the north sea and the men have got brown eyes and hair

>You've all be bred out by Vikings and French Vikings

Wrong.

The only place where the Vikings left a genetic mark is Orkney, with around 25% of the inhabitants' DNA being "viking". As for the Normans and Romans, they replaced the ruling class but they didn't mix with the plebs.

reminder you invaded ireland for the sole reason of adding more white celtic blood to that mud that runs through your veins

Are there really any legit celts left in Ireland? I'm related to Cromwell on my mother's side so I've had an obligation to learn about him and how he pushed Ireland's shit in but I've never really heard much about how the raping went.

>The Celts were a culture NOT a people
Actually that has yet to be confirmed

>Are there really any legit celts left in Ireland
No, the culture died out about 1500 years ago.

>Modern painting
>Painted by modern artist
>This is what pure Brits look like
>Because modern artist depicted them as such
>Hurrdurr.

I rather think it's more than what you think, given the presence of (IMO) undeniably Celtic uniparental markers.

I wouldn't say "overwhelmingly," but generally, this.

What makes you think this? The most likely lineage stemming from Doggerland is, again IMO, I. But how would you judge which clades were in Doggerland vs. which clades weren't? We don't have enough information to tell.

and look at the roman empire now, a bunch of old men that touch kids run the country, a bit like britain to eh hahahahah

His name isn't even remembered by anyone that isn't english and even most people that claim to be that are just some mudblood scum.

You can't really say "the only place where the Vikings left a genetic mark is Orkney," because Anglo-Saxon genetics are theoretically largely indistinguishable from Viking genetics at present.

>Celtic culture died out 1500 years ago in Ireland

What? Through what mechanism?

>the guy at the back playing the Carnyx
youtube.com/watch?v=hVAWwWi0DbE

yeah thats why you spend so much money on us lighting the equivalent of pagan bonfires here in Northern Ireland and the trouble it causes your pleb nation while we rape your benefit system, eat shit and die we know your a sinking ship we are kicking out the rotting wood lol

this is a lie, pure british people were actually black.

Reminder that subversive influences are attempting to divide the British people for their own nefarious purposes.

400 years of union and prosperity should not be destroyed on the flimsiest of causes, provoked by hostile outsiders.

The same as it did in England, adapting to a new culture, (not as much Anglo/Saxon influence as England though) in particular Christianity.

"Heard you were talkin' shit, nigga."

"Though you could just be over there, y'know, existing and we wouldn't find out?"

I am in Ireland and some of our people are celtic, he is in england all his people are mixed race, hes mad because a. i can walk down the street without seeing blacks literally raping a woman or the english language.

That makes literally no sense. You're saying that a Celtic people speaking a Celtic language with a Celtic social organization are no longer Celtic if some Roman priests tell them to pray to Íosa. It doesn't work like that. If they weren't then Celtic, what were they?

"I don't know, but not Celtic" isn't a satisfactory answer. They didn't suddenly become Japanese.

Not an argument

I live in the South West of England, we nave No shitskins here.

And none of your people are Celtic anymore . .. face facts.

So what are the Irish?

Anglo Saxons, Iberians, celts, Nordics? What are the Irish?

>They didn't suddenly become
Nobody suddenly became anything, it wasn't overnight.

AYO HOL UP

>Going to Birmingham

Not too bad.

Irish people are largely Celtic with Germanic influences (genetically) and Celtic with strong Germanic influences (culturally).

>Implying a bunch of Irish fucks could take the time to protect their country, with all the clan feuds they fought.
Britain was shit back then. Best folk coming through.

Today they are mostly a mix of celts and anglos.

Grey = Celts
Blue = Anglos

anglo saxons are not the true inhabitants of britain you cucks

>Irish people are largely Celtic
It's the Irish starry-eyed goggles kicking in.

If anything they are more like the Scots with a Nordic influence, the Scots went there quite a lot.

So they became something else you can't name slowly? Not buying it.

The truth is that there was no serious challenge to Celtic culture in Ireland until Germanic (Viking) and Anglo-Norman expansion. Even then, the vast majority of Irish people would remain culturally Celtic for centuries. It's only in the last two centuries that Germanic culture became so prominent an influence in Ireland amongst so many people.

If your entire point boils down to "they became Christian, therefore they were no longer Celtic," I await your explanation of how Germanic people haven't been Germanic for a thousand years, Slavic peoples haven't been Slavic, etc.

>Britain was shit during the times of arthurian legend

wotevs m8

Gaelic

Do you know why you guys lost your island to the Anglo Saxons?

Because you couldn't stop being assholes to each other for five minutes.

Seriously, the picts were all like "We've got all of these blonde assholes with axes coming out of the woodwork. Help us!"

And the Dal Riada Irish were all like "We'll help..."

"...ourselves to all of your shit while you're fighting the invaders."