ZIMMERMAN'S GUN REACHES PRICE TAG OF $65 MILLION

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/george-zimmermans-2nd-gun-auction-draws-65-million-bid-but-its-probably-fake.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

>The online auction of the firearm George Zimmerman used in 2012 to kill Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, appeared to have been hijacked by trolls and pranksters as the website hosting the event showed that bids had reached more than $65 million.

>A top bidder on the United Gun Group website, where the auction had been posted since Thursday afternoon, used the screen name “Racist McShootface,” though it was later deleted, The Associated Press reported.

>Other bidder screen names included “Donald Trump” and “Tamir Rice,” the name of a black 12-year-old boy who was shot and killed by the Cleveland police in 2014 while playing with a pellet gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/nov/26/cleveland-video-tamir-rice-shooting-police
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Post yfw they catch the top bidder and force him to pay what he bidded
and he's black

Good luck getting someone that lives welfare paycheck to welfare paycheck to pay literally anything.

Uhm the McShootFace family has a long and prestigious fortune.

It begins

Biting wars when??

>refuse to pay the 65 million dollars you owe
>get shot
>they auction the gun for another 65 million

So fucking funny man

This is fucking hilarious, Zimzam can't be flimflammed, and this free publicity for his gun is just icing on the cake

i know it's you you Sup Forums, sick bastards

>inb4 someone actually wants to shell out that much money for that beautiful piece of pest control

>Racist McShootFace

lel

At this point it reached the simo haya mosin level, at least we know where the pistol is

shkreli!!!

>all that damage control and propaganda spinning
Journalism is ded

You can't make a black man take responsibility for his actions, you insensitive racist!

Every single bid placed is fake.

(you)

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?

My sides

>Move it to a site that you have to pay for bids
>Maximum profits from the le Reddit white knights

>"every black person is on welfare"
>Sup Forums believes this

lmao
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/nov/26/cleveland-video-tamir-rice-shooting-police

take your cuck tier opinions on reddit swedecuck``

Is the statement "every black person lives on welfare check to welfare check" factually correct in your mind?

I can't wait until George gets a 65million dollar settlement.

if he got a big payday, the martin family would sue him

everyone ready for zimmerman trial part 2?

can you show me where the user said every black person, if you look at your post you said every black person.

he was being sarcastic

>everyone ready for zimmerman trial part 2?
My body is ready

What the fuck are you doing, Sven? Who told you you could take a break?

Get back in there and keep sucking off Muhammed and taking Achmed up your ass.

Found on my local news facebook comment page.

>Twitter thinks Racist McShootFace is one of them and not one of us