Post butt-ugly new constructions from you country

Post butt-ugly new constructions from you country

This is from Norway (pic)

That is what happens (pic) when women are allowed to decide what to build

("ahh many colors! yeah lets build that one!")

What tricks does it do?

Not ugly at all

you failed OP
generic and boring, but not ugly

Looks decent. No even many colours at all.

This view may give a perspective on why it may be considered ugly. It would look OK in a large metropolitan area but not in rural/sem-rural Bergen with its natural beauty of the mountain hills in the background.

Not even that bad. You are making it seem like it's one of those big gypsy houses

kek, looks like a truck hub

ughhhhh

Apparently other countries don't have bad architecture... we need to fight this battle alone brothers

you have too much money and spend it on retarded shit

don't ruin your fjords with gay architecture
it's like the commieblocks all over again

get a grip

We built a pointy rod

you really need to ban people from these beautiful areas. just round them up and ship them to olso or something. then demolish this ugly crap and only keep the bare beautiful nature. you don't have that many people. oslo should be able to accommodate everyone.

Norway is all beautiful. It's the land given to us by God.

Lol you don't like box-shaped building so much you've created a separate thread about it.

it looks like it was made with legos haha

A monument to Silvio Berlusconi

red is the only real new part of the city, some commercial retail and office space

green is top tier old part of town

and you should keep it in the original state

>Silvio Berlusconi
Who the fuck is that

i've been there :)

Garden of Eden conservationist is autistic as fuck.

No, God wants us to be strong, so we must conquer nature

Shit, sorry. thought You were Italy.

Tis Fine

what's with the Astroturf park? yer norwegians think you're too wealthy for soils aren't ya

I'm more concerned about the black guy at the bottom right. WHY IS THERE A BLACK MAN IN YOUR CUNT NIPPON?

by a French architect.

>only Australian city with colonial architecture largely intact
>people keep on demolishing shit to build ugly modern monstrosities that stick out like a sore thumb

luckily a lot of it got heritage listed a few months back, but the damage has already been done

haha at things wild

I love modernist architecture but 90% of the time it's built now it's just tacky as fuck and really ugly. Also fuck off with 'muh glass'

Modernist architecture is dead. You probably mean modernist as in contemporary but that term actually has very specific connotations.

>i love modernist architecture

this is why your country will be replaced by third world browns

as you reject your heritage and replace it with gay sex and slags pissing in newcastle town center other more vigorous peoples settle in, you let yourself go

sad!

ey mfk i take it buenos aires isnt the only city disgraced by led lighting no?
i hate going out at night, for if ear catching visual aids

greeetings