What does Sup Forums think of Satanist beliefs?

What does Sup Forums think of Satanist beliefs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7pn12FLICzQ
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cucks, they can't beat evil, so they join evil instead.

edgy

Trading the kike god in for a belief in some force of evil is a sign of being retarded.

Nonbelievers following a religious path is idiotic.

The moon's shine is just reflected star light. Our star's light.

I'm not too familiar with the beliefs of Satanists, but all the self proclaimed Satanists I have met are over-the-top edgy, Gothic, and I think are doing it to be contrarian.

It's edgy no matter how you cut it.

Are you talking about devil worship, because that's super edgy. That shit is for teens.

Are we talking about Lucifer being the real lightbringer and Jesus being an imposter? That's /x/ edgy and for people who think magick is real.

I'm pretty sure most satanists are just edgy atheists. They don't believe in the devil or in god it's based off some book. Most satanist nowadays follow this books morals and teachings, but they claim it isn't a religion because they don't worship a god.

Laughable stuff

it's pretty fuckin' badass.

The name of the book is the Satanic Bible kek

Hilariously contrarian anti-christian larping.
They're not doing for any real moral beliefs, or else it wouldn't have to be literally based on being contrary to Christianity.

Yeah there's a distinction between satanists and straight up devil worshippers. Satanists just adhere to an assholish moral code "I do what I want to get by and I don't care about anyone else" that's pretty much satanism in a nutshell. Devil woshippers are next level edgy as they are just making appeals to a being they KNOW is supposed to be evil.

It ranges from hedonism to wanting to destroy your body with poz Loads AND drugs. It's just kinda pathetic.
Vid is average satanist
youtu.be/7pn12FLICzQ

get off your phone in class!

modern day rabbinism is satan worship

the 6 pointed star, with 6 triangles, and hexagon, is (one meaning of) the 666 of the revelation

just as the bible specifies, satan, the god of the air, the god of communication and observation, is the ruler of this world

A front row seat in hell is still hell.

Christ Yeshua have mercy on your soul.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

>believing in anything
they're cucks

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Check out the colors of the flags surrounding Israel, they match the four horsemen colors.

> >believing in anything

are you implying that satan is a ruler of hell?

where did you get that idea from exactly?

just so we're clear, I'm mocking you

I'm not sure what you're mocking but whatever.

No Satan is the Angel of the Pit in Revelation. He is just a punished fallen Angel among many.

I'm saying that serving him is worthless and by saying a front row seat in hell is still hell, is just a joke. I'm poking fun and I'm surprised you didn't notice.

I guess the Big Guy shouldn't have gave powers to someone who was going to fuck Him over. Pretty short-sighted for a dude with omnipotence.

Angels have free will. Just as we do. God gave us free will and a choice to follow him or go our own way. I choose to follow God because a life without his love and mercy and guidance is hell.

Pretty badass if you're 12 years old. After that, there's nothing but euphoria.

I don't because I'm not in high school

Seems pretty messed up to create something all the while knowing it's going to go ass over tea kettle at some point.

Not really my choice. I just know that God is very much real and I spent my life trying to disprove his existence only to find my self staring at evidence of everything written in the Bible in plain sight. It hurts to realize I've been lying to my self most my life to comfort my self about my own degeneracy.

LaVey had a good idea, in a sense. In all other senses they should probably just have gone free-protestant and focused on heavy metal and good works like we do.

Temple of Set people are tools. For what, we're still trying to figure out.

This