Young fag here(18) and i need some advice...

Young fag here(18) and i need some advice. Met a girl at orientation a couple weeks ago and we've been talking every day since. I feel like i have to keep the convo going a lot but sometimes she gets in to it. Today i've been waiting to see if she'll message me first because i want to know if she actually wants to talk to me or not. Should i keep up the waiting game and see what happens, or just give in and message her? I want to know if i'm wasting my time with her or if i actually have a chance.
pic unrelated

let it ferment in her mind that you didnt give her the attention that she wants right away today, see what happens. Gotta leave a little space for thought

Message her; girls are dumb and need to be told what to do by men.

You should ask her out and quit waiting for her to show interest. She is either interested or she isn't, you are too much of a pussy to find out where you stand, and so your mind is telling you that you can force her to feel one way or the other about you, which you can't do. She either wants to fuck you or have a friendship with you. Once you find out which it is, you can decide if you want to keep texting her.

Even if she only wants a "friendship" with you, just try to get in there. Be a chauvinist and she will respond one way or the other.

>Young fag
So you're young and a faggot? Why are you pursuing a girl?

You probably meant >youngfag which you don't ever need to say. You are presumed to be young on this site. Only >oldfags need to announce if it's relevant to the conversation

>failfag

gotta wait until college starts before i can do anything

Me personally I would wait and see if she texts you. If she does, then I'd ask her out on a date within the next day or so. If she doesn't text back without you texting her first... fuck that bitch.

currently in different states, gonna wait until college starts

Honestly tho, don't get one-eyetis. You are starting college. I was in so many different relationships in college. Maybe it's best you don't start college with anyone and just find people after you actually start and not just orientation. That's just a preview of all the pussy you could get in college

I'm 18 btw.

some other girls showed some interest in me but in all honesty i'm not in it for the pussy. I'd rather date a girl i really like and only be with her for four years then just fuck around with girls the whole time and never form an actual connection

If you do this, make sure you smash your nuts with a hammer. It's the same feeling, and the same result.

youre an idiot then. Dont subject yourself to one bitch, trust me I did it when I started college and missed out on muff. Now im going into my senior year, been single the 2 years and had the time of my life

i'm just not as interested in sex as you probably, maybe that'll change at some point

It might be she's passive/introverted she doesn't engage herself, girls like that can be difficult but they're worth it, still waters run deep.

No you don't. "The next time I see you, I'd like to take you out to...(place)." When she says "like a date?" You say "yes."

No one here has the power to make her like you, so you are wasting your time asking for "advice." If I had any control over her actions, she'd be sucking your dick right now. Look down...is she there yet? No? I guess you are the one who is going to take action, then.

she's extroverted
already asked her to do stuff, didn't make it clear it was a date but still

You're already putting her on a pedestal. You should have zero outcome dependence on any chick you interact with. Go game more women you fucking afc.

how exactly am i putting her on a pedestal?
I've gotten a lot of interest from girls and have a good amount of experience with them, just wanted to know what other people's opinions were on my situation

Is she arrogant? If she's arrogant you have to put her down a little bit e.g. call her ugly (in a jokey way) and not really give a fuck about her too much (not show too much love). So I wouldn't message her too much if shes stuck up.

i don't think she's very stuck up or arrogant. Think she likes the attention but i don't want to get my hopes up

well arnt you the fucking god of Sup Forums

How attractive is she? how attractive are you? its all about strength bro, what do you bring to the table vs what she brings. If you don't bring much then go to the gym, learn to fight etc.

Then it wasn't a date. You want to dateher, right? Asking her out on an actual date is how that happens. Of course, you could wait for her to make a move, but she's not going to because she doesn't have to. The longer you wait, the more likely it is that her passive strategy will result in an offer of a date from someone she wants to date. When they become boyfriend and girlfriend, you are welcome to come here and whine about how hard you were "friendzoned."

Start acting like your interest is waning a bit. Not like you don't care at all but like talking to her is the 10th most important thing in your life.

Ignore his redpill bullshit. Socrates with a boner isn't going to help you get laid, he's just going to clue you into the fact that women are shitty people sometimes...and he's going to convince you that they are shitty people all the time. They're not. They're human, just like you and me, and they use every advantage they can, just like you and me. In western culture, women don't have to do the asking. That means it's your job to ask her out. So what are you waiting for?

Yes...insult her! That is a surefire way to fet her to like you. Also, on your first date, announce loudky in a crowded restaurant that you only fuck girls in the ass, that you aren't a big fan of lube, and that she owes you anal because you are going to buy her dinner.

Again, if you try to manipulate her, you are going to do a faceplant. Just ask her out.

Arrogant people have to be humbled, arrogant attractive women especially because they get so much attention. Tactics man.

Yup, just tell her you like her and want to take her out. If she doesn't like you, her loss

I bring a good amount to the table, and so does she.
i like it
i don't think i have to worry yet about that
maybe
not really going to try to manipulate to her, just need to know she's actually interested, not just replying because i'm sending messages

You didn't pull the trigger and you're occupying your thoughts about her. You're giving her more value than she deserves aka putting her on a pedestal.

oh, i tend to do that, oh well

The fact that she's not even interested in talking to you shows that she's not even interested in you, fucking cocksucker. Just give it up and go for the next one. She obviously doesn't like you.

i'm trying to figure out if she's interested in talking to me

Why are you defending your virtues to people who would call you a faggot even if you were Ghandi? Why aren't you texting her instead?

i want to see if she'll message me first

talking every day is serious

she wants the D

dont be weird. just keep talking to her. see her at college and continue talking. then fuck her

mmk, i think i'm just gonna wait a bit and see

I have that answer for you: she won't. She hasn't yet, so she's not going to start now. You don't need her to message you to let her know she's interested. You just want to live in the fantasy world where she likes you, but is shy.

Then why the fuck did you come here asking for "advice?" You want support and validation. Switch genders if you need it that badly, because that's not something one guy does for another guy. Look around, we are cucking each other left and right and sharing pussy pics of women who were nice enough to give them to us. Fuck you, user. Fuck you in your beta cuck asshole. Seriously.

because other people told me differently, i can't do two opposing things at once?

Best advice you will get here all day: Don't limit yourself to 1 female. In the end they are gonna fuck you over. You should be constantly trying to talk to several women at the same time. If you treat them if they are special they will ask themselves why am I with you then? When you treat girls like dirt they stick to you like mud.

Not only would I not initiate a convo with this chick, I'd ignore her ass for a few days after she text messages me.

But something deep down tells me you're beta and you will continue to be at her every beckon call, and a dude like me will come thru and bang the shit out of this whore and you will be the one stuck listening to her cry about how big of a jerk I am. lol. And then she'll tell you you remind her of a brother relationship and she loves you like a brother. lol.

Good luck faggot. Grow a pair.

Call her and keep calling her until after you fuck her then play the phone game.

Everybody who told you *anything* has an agenda. Your agenda should be getting this young woman's mouth on your dick. This is not the way to do it.

what would you say is the way to do it then?

Virgin detected.