Movies to watch while high

Movies to watch while high.
Me and gf are having a smoke for probably the first time in a decade.
What film should we watch Sup Forums?

Or TV... She's suggesting we watch the news.

harold and kumar is always nice.

Apocalypse Now

Gayniggers from Outer Space

Super troopers

Superbad

>Super troopers
if that was released today, it'd be a straight to DVD movie.
it wasn't really a good movie, one of the worst ones i've seen actually. but it's one of those movies where people literally start bullying you if you haven't seen it.

The keep
Where the Buffalo roam ( it's about Hunter s Thomson)
Akira
Eraser head
El topo
Pi
Dark city

City of God

Begotten

Or if your tripping watch Heavy Metal
Weird as hell on mushies

>Interstellar
>Doctor Strange
>Inception
(Can also apply to Psychedelics)

Pinocchio

Wizard of Oz, with dark side of the Moon playing in the background. Start music at the Lions third Roar at the beginning of the credits

i always cook crazy stuff when i am High.

like Pepperonie with asian sauce

Pineapple Express or the sequel of it, This is the End. They're both with that fat cunt of Seth Rogen and the good looking boi James Franco. But you'll laugh from the begin to the end.

You sound like such a faggot.

The Revenant
No Country for Old Men
Gangs of New York
The Departed
Jarhead

>while high
mate, stop.

Eat junk food and have sex you nerd.
Listen to music.

Not that user but;
It's pot not acid you pussy, one is more than capable of watching and enjoying anything. It's just enhanced.

101 dalmations

get your dogs fucking spayed/neutered bro

Are you autistic m8? surely you are, OP didn't smoke for 10 years or so and on top of that, did you see the image he posted? He wants something related, something funny. Don't be a retarded faggot like everyone else here pls

>Autistic is my only comeback.
Thinking he only wants comedies based on his picture is spastic reasoning.

DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR MAN I WAS SO BAKED I TRIPPED AND ATE SOME FUNNY FOODZ LOL

What? Some people aren't such pussies that they get "freaked out bro" from something as simple as marijuana and a serious movie. He didn't even post painful psychological shit like SAW or Psycho. Watching a thriller while high is pretty perfect especially since you can't account for their tastes.
Ironic you accused another of having autism because you are being massively autistic right now.

Up in Smoke
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Friday
Pineapple Express
Half Baked
How High
Walk Hard
The Big Lebowski
Blade Runner

Alice in wonderland
Pink floyd the wall
He Man avengers of the universe

weekend at bernies

HAHA 'MEMBER HAVING THE MUNCHIES.

TOM GREEN HAHA

Seriously guys, who the fuck would see an horror, thriller, psychological or what the fuck while high? You guys surely are retarded, no offense for retarded people they surely are smarter. Wasting pots for horrors, you guys are disgusting. Listen anons like him ffs

I watched every kind of film why stoned, because I'm not a total imbecile projecting my autism and facile opinions about like a big gay projector.