REALISTIC Hillary vs Trump map

Without making too bold claims.

Other urls found in this thread:

qu.edu/images/polling/ps/ps05102016_Sw4b42d.pdf
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_NC_42716.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ga/georgia_trump_vs_clinton-5741.html
nytimes.com/elections/results/pennsylvania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Nevada keep going Blue?
Is it because of California scum coming over there?

>Iowa
>blue
lol

Notice the places with the highest density of white people go blue. Why? They are yet to notice the true effects of multiculturalism.

>inb4 someone puts Colorado as red

I presume, based on the shades, that it's tied into current polling.

Michigan will be in play this year.

Does Donald really not have a shot in his Home state? I mean hes yet to fully unload on hillary

>trump
>winning

Guess so, and I'd throw some Latino's in as also being a reason.

>Florida
>not leaning blue
Stay out of American politics

>Lightest blue possible.

It is based on my gut which is influenced by polling, trends and paying attention to this election for some time.

Virginia definitely is leaning blue. Florida is more of a swing state.

by the standards of this board - good map

Barely. It's shaded. Light red can still flip to Dem.

You can't deny this election will be close. Trump is more appealing than Romney.

Thanks famalan

Latinos + relatively high unionization rate (12th highest) + high urbanization (94.3).

Its weird that Nevada is not bluer than it already is. Oregon and Colorado in many ways are more statistically likely to be red.

test

Iowa hss voted blue since '88 except in 2004.

>PA
>swing state
>not solid blue

Texas... should be blue tbqh...

He has 0% chance thanks to Jew york

Obama won with barely 70k votes against fucking Romney in Florida

>Obama won with barely 70k votes against fucking Romney in Florida

And all those Latinos In Florida will come out for Drumpf right?

Well it was only lost by 6% in 2012.

*Cubans don't give a fuck about what Trump says about Mexicans.

Ohio, Virginia and Florida were lost by less than 2.5% in 08 and 12.

If PA is a swing state, then Arkansas, North Carolina and Iowa too are.

They're called Cubans and they hate the left because Castro

You living under a rock?

Florida is like almost always the closest state, and Trump currently beats Hillary in the polls there. This wil only increase.

Trump came extremely close to beating Hillary in the primary and had to suffer against Cruz and home state Rubio.

You're underestimating the anger of blue color white workers who Clinton consistently shits on.

>drumpf

thanks for letting me know I can discard your opinion

>Well it was only lost by 6% in 2012.

>inb4 Trump winning white blue collar workers is bold

Call it bold all you want, but I think Trump will flip Michigan and NY, as well as PA. The rust belt has been waiting for an economic nationalist like Trump for years and years. People always think of Bernie Sanders supporters as millenial college hipsters, but that's not how Bernie keeps winning states. There's just not enough of them for that. The rest of his supporters are middle aged working class Catholics who were raised by JFK Democrats and that party is all they knew. But once Bernie is out and it's fucking Hillary the globalist NAFTA lady versus Trump the "bring jobs back!" guy?

Just wait.

>You're underestimating the anger of blue color white workers who Clinton consistently shits on.

Don't tell me how my state will vote faggot when you never lived here:

Yes, only lost by 6%.

Um, thank you for proving my statement?

Well, hopefully this will herald an age where people do no longer frown upon hanging disobedient chairs from trees.

thats what your chart shows

>white blue collar

There is no source to claim this is true.

>Um, thank you for proving my statement?

Again do you know how elections work? If a state has voted blue since 1992 and the country is getting more blue, what makes you think it will vote red now?

check the polls

>Demands source to prove the outcome of a future election.

Dude, this isn't physics, this is social science.

repubs control the house and senate

Trump is more liberal and left than Hillary?

>check the polls

Trump is a Republican and thus working for the interests of the 1%ers.

>repubs control the house and senate

Yes due to gerrymandering, not actual votes you stupid faggot.

Trump is more left and liberal than Hillary.

Hillary is a corporate cunt and is working for the 1%.

Do you even watch the news?

Ok, you're a troll.

Case you didn't know Dem voters are concentrated in cities and thus have less districts.

>Trump is more left and liberal than Hillary.

I wish I could spend all day and shit post on Sup Forums. Here's Trump's tax plan you stupid faggot. Massive tax cuts for the 1%. Trump is Reagan on steroids.

>Case you didn't know Dem voters are concentrated in cities and thus have less districts.

Tom Wolff is governor and the Supreme Court is Democrat, you guys are fucked down. Democrats will control PA for the next 1,000 years

Is protectionist, endorses planned parenthood, for LGBT rights, has supported dems before, is from New York.

Is tax really the only thing that you think defines a person politically? Wow, you're not old enough for this board son.

Why do you guys keep thinking that New York will not be solid dark blue? More people voted for Clinton in Manhattan alone than people in the entire state of New York voted for Trump.

Do you even know what gerrymandering is?

>1 district gets 99% dem vote (aka niggerville)
>other 12 districts get 45% dem 55% rep
>overall total votes are 75% dem
>Republican elected

That's just how elections work

Supreme court is due to die off mostly in the next 8 years. If Rep wins, it will be 90% conservative. Currently exactly even.

close to mine

Depends on the system retard. It's not the one with the most votes who wins. Are you 13 years old?

The one with the most DISTRICTS wins.

In a general, the one with the most votes in a state wins the state, and thus the electoral points.

You're mom should show you step by step.

Fair enough.

>+1

You sound literally 13. You have no clue how the American election system works.

>Supreme court is due to die off mostly in the next 8 years.

I'm talking about the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.

Know how I know that chart was made by an anti-trump liberal?
>share of tax cut as a % of amount changed
So if the richest get a small break in their overall percentage, but that percentage is worth hundreds of thousands, that somehow makes their break "better" than the tax breaks for poor which represent a large break percentage-wise but small dollar amount saved?

>Citizens for Tax Justice
>Funded by private individuals and union groups
>look into who funds those
>SOROS

Shocker

>Not relevant to thread.

This is according to the latest polling and previous election trends.

>implying this isn't the year when Texas finally goes blue

>Latest polling = bullshit too early "Trends" = bullshit Trump isn't a normal Rep.

Give it a few months son.

>Texas will go blue

When will this meme die?

>Virginia
>North Carolina
>Georgia

>Red

According to the latest poll Trump is within 1% of Clinton in Pennsylvania. It's definitely a swing state this year.

qu.edu/images/polling/ps/ps05102016_Sw4b42d.pdf

Then why isn't Minnesota red nigger

>

There's a current 1% difference

Those places also for some reason are always next to the ocean and don't produce their own food

>what are polls?

>Georgia and NC will go blue, Hillary will do better with blacks than Barack fucking Obama did in 2012

Is this a new meme?

>the country is getting more blue

Yea latest poll showed trump up in minnnesota by like 1%

I'd be curious about Emperor vs. Hillary pollings in states such as Texas where #CruzMissiles are at home.

Where the fuck are they getting these numbers from?
>Trump is breaking records with Republican turn out
>lol no jk he's off

>Implying conservatives will vote for Hillary

These memes....

Even Latinos vote Rep in Texas.

Primary turnout.

>Virginia
Yeah Trump is down 6-9 points in VA depending on the poll, not going to happen.

>North Carolina
Trump and Shillary are tied in current NC polling. NC is usually red, it just went blue because niggers came out to vote for Obama. Won't happen this time.

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_NC_42716.pdf

>Georgia

Wtf are you smoking. Georgia is solid Trump territory. He's up 5 in the RCP average. Georgia didn't even go blue for Obama, they definitely won't for Clinton.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ga/georgia_trump_vs_clinton-5741.html

Virginia went blue for Obama specifically to. It might swing if blacks decide it's too much effort to vote if it's not for a brother.

>Is protectionist
He's nationalist
>endorses planned parenthood,
Endorses the non-abortion parts
>for LGBT rights
He's for the states to decide that.
>has supported dems before,
And Republicans too
> is from New York.
Honestly not an argument. No state is completely one or another despite how the majority votes

Bitch, Arkansas only swung for Clinton in 1992 because Bush split his vote with Perot. No way Shillary takes Arkansas. However, considering that the demographics of PA have a very large number of disenfranchised, white, blue-collar workers in the Rust Belt (except for the blacks in Philly), PA could definitely have a chance of swinging to Trump if Bernie doesn't win the nomination.

Just look at the primary results alone, and pay special attention to the vote count.
nytimes.com/elections/results/pennsylvania

While 900k turned out for Shillary, almost 900k also turned out for Trump, and 700k turned out for Bernie. More people in Pennsylvania voted for Trump than for Bernie, and the Bernie bus in PA has a LOT in common with the Trump Train in the same state. The blue-collar demographics show this.

Factor in primary voting

Actually it's because traditionally the Reed Machine has controlled the state. This year I wouldn't give it so clearly to the dens since the machine has started infighting

counting on PA.
not trusting Virginia - government workers are probably scared of trump

Trump is left. Always has. His whole life he said legalize weed, social healthcare and othe shit. Only now as a republican has he turned in those ideals. And for good reason, he would've gotten bombarded if he said those things during the primaries

That was voter turnout on The first Super Tuesday

Honestly, until about 4 years ago I was pretty fucking liberal. Then I finally came over to Sup Forums from Sup Forums and swallowed the redpill (well, that along with shit that was happening in the world and my personal life). So people can change

>is nationalist
What, you can't be nationalist and protectionist? They go hand-in-hand, America first.

>Endorses non-abortion parts
If it's necessary, which is already a lot more than former reps.

>States decide
So? That's good. Small government=good, Trump himself is not imposing on anyone, yet he let Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner use any bathroom in his hotel. = For LGBT rights, but not a bitch about it.

>Republicans too
The fact that he can go both ways makes him pragmatic, which is imho, much better than being a fanatic cunt.

>NY not an arguemnt
Has has been stated, he's not all "muh Christian values" like other reps, plus being from NY will make it contested. Most likely will lose by 5% but this means Hillary has to spend time defending it.

do you have any voting records to back that up, hillshill

>NH, VA red
>PA not blue

Listen you stupid nigger you could go look up that yourself. Trump legalizing weed and healthcare would balance out his negative real. It's a smart way to win. No one is shilling

This.

PA is a must win. There is no other way for Trump to get to 270. He is not going to win Virginia.

This election will come down to Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Arizona. Trump has to win all of those or he's fucked.

Good news is he is up or tied in all those states except for Pennsylvania.

that's not true. the reason those places are blue is because the big states have big cities that are very black and brown. nyc area has more people than the rest of the state etc. all other white places without cities are red

>he thinks Cubans that risked their lives to flee Castro will vote for the party desperate to suck his dick

This. Trump will bring a lot of "dormant" voters out. Idk about NY but MI and PA are gonna go red for sure.