Hey guise, got a new tattoo. Do you like it?

Hey guise, got a new tattoo. Do you like it?

to each their own. Personally I dont, but if you do then fuck it.

Yes, is awesome

Do you like it?

It sucks

Dumb as fuck man. At least there's something entertaining to look at while your bf fucks your stretched out crust hole

I would've liked it if it was smaller and like on your arm or something, the whole back is just stupid though

agree

i hate tattoos but this one is at least cool af.

You will never regret this.

yeah, I got one on my arm too

What's it supposed to mean?

It means hes really REALLY really original and special.
Everyone should be able to see that.
Is this the new version of Mr. Cool Ice?

I didn't know if his ink had a special meaning like mine does. Mine is a ICP tattoo (the jeckle brothers) with me and my two brothers initials in the fireballs.

No

I have more respect for an ICP tat than OPs

Why the fuck did you get the same tattoo twice. At the beach, people will think you're twice the jackass they already thought you were.

It's not bad work but the back tattoo is almost like you stretched out the art tattoo in paint and said "do this". Back murals can be amazing and intricate things you carry around until you die...this probably isn't one of them

Agreed, if your getting a tattoo for the sake of getting one, it's a waste of time and money. The only reason you should get one is if it means something to you. The next one I wanna get is for my wife and daughter. A Nidoking,Nidoqueen and nidoran female all together.

You surely won't regret that.

if I do, I do. I can careless. If I stay with her or she leaves, I'll still have the memories of the good time.

Nintendo fans are fans for life, fag

Shocking.. you did all that thinking without permanently inking your skin. Pieces of paper hold ink and memories too! Almost like books

Opinion on mom tattoos? I'm planning on getting a small mural on my inner arm of mine as a queen sometime soon

You can't deny it's far more personal to get something embedded in your skin for the sake of a memory, if it means that much to you that you want to carry it with you no matter where you are, why not?

Are you a Jimmy Buffet groupie?