Trump's dirty secret is that he's poor

Donald Trump is not as rich as he says he is. You can insult him in any way and he doesn't get defensive, except if you imply that he isn't rich.

The reason that he is so secretive of his true wealth is because he makes money off of people thinking that he is rich. Trump is synonymous with "success", "wealth", "prestige", "gold", "winning". That's why he puts his name on everything, because it makes it worth more just because people think that he is rich.

He definitely isn't worth 10 Billion dollars. Forbes has been tracking his wealth for 3 decades, and they give him the benefit of the doubt on his claimed value of several holdings, and they put his net worth at about 4.5 Billion.
>forbes.com/donald-trump/#2141c7e9790b

It is probably even less. Ivanka Trump says in the documentary "Born Rich":
>“I remember once, my father and I were walking down 5th Avenue, and there was a homeless person sitting right outside of Trump Tower.
> And I think I was probably nine, ten something like this, it was right around the time as the divorce.
> And I remember my father pointing to him and saying ‘That guy has $8 billion more than me.’
> Because he was in such extreme debt at that point.
> And me thinking ‘What are you talking about?’ He was sitting outside of Trump Tower, and I didn’t understand.
> I just thought about it a year or two ago and thought it interesting. It makes me all the more proud of my parents that they got through that.”

It's not a hard concept to grasp. He even says it himself (pg. 58, Art of The Deal):
> “I play to people’s fantasies.
> People may not always think big themselves,
> but they can still get very excited by those who do.
> That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts.
> People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.
> I call it truthful hyperbole.”

checkem:
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-05-12/time-for-donald-trump-to-release-his-tax-returns

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/bill-o-reilly-donald-trump-love-milkshakes-photo-proof-article-1.2512368
fortune.com/2016/01/29/donald-trump-saudi-prince/
fortune.com/2016/05/11/mitt-romney-trump-is-hiding-a-bombshell-in-his-tax-returns/
forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#6d33ac956dde
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-self-funding-his-campaign-sort/
trumpthemovie.com/intro
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/11/dont-hate-donald-trump-its-about-time-for-narcissistic-president.html
forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2015/09/29/inside-the-epic-fantasy-thats-driven-donald-trump-for-33-years/#2715851b19ce
youtube.com/watch?v=n6QnRq4VRXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I read this and I like Trump event more...

Its obvious by just listening to him for a couple hours from different places talk about different things he's just a wheeler dealer. A salesman. He's not someone you can trust easily. I hate people who exaggerate things and hype things up.

He's tacky as fuck and this seems to work on the American population. Think of Nigel Farage and Trump as having the same basic goals, now look at the difference, one is a professional, solid manner of speaking, consistent and trustworthy, the other is the clown Trump.

Americans can't comprehend sophistication so it works I guess.

"WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A BIG WALL ITS GOING TO BE GREAT!"
"I KNOW THE BEST GUYS, TRUST ME, YES, BEST GUYS."

Painful to watch happen.

ONE
MILLION
DOLLAR

Trump doesn't even pay for concessions at the ballgame. nydailynews.com/news/national/bill-o-reilly-donald-trump-love-milkshakes-photo-proof-article-1.2512368

O'Reilly has said on the Factor that Donald Trump is a very rich guy but never has any money. A fair rebuttal would be that you don't get rich from spending your own money. Except that he only spends money to create the appearance of wealth.

Why is he obsessed with building huge towers with his name on them and "luxury" resorts when he could be building things that are much more lucrative like Bechtel or Halliburton?

The exchanges that he had with Alwaleed bin Talal Alsaud, who is actually one of the richest people in the world, shows how tight things have actually been for Donald in the past. If he's so powerful why does he have to get bailed out by foreign investors? He buys yachts and fancy properties that he can't afford. Why? Because they are investments in his image of being part of the super rich.

Look at the Koch brothers, George Soros, Bill Gates, the Waltons, none of them have to put on the appearance of wealth. Warren Buffet still lives in the same house in Omaha, not in a golden tower.

> fortune.com/2016/01/29/donald-trump-saudi-prince/

Donald Trump is all hat and no cattle.

This. If there was anyone else running that was a nationalist and had a foreign policy of non-intervention I would dump the Trump.

But will you be able to see through them like you see through TRUMP? With TRUMP it's definitely 'what you see is what you get' kinda deal.

Other
People's
Money

From bankruptcy to bankruptcy. The very definition of a CON MAN.

I'm not even sure that I can see through Trump. Don't get me wrong, I'm still voting for him as I have no other options. I just wish that he conducted himself in a more professional manner.

He knows all of this and his supporters and opponents play right into it. Donald Trump states the frame of the conversation as follows
> Donald Trump is an alpha male primate (says he is the richest, the most handsome, the smartest, the most talented)

They do nothing to challenge any of those positions and instead they play where he put the ball.

There is an unstated frame as well, which is the fear, uncertainty, and doubt common in all people.

> I'm afraid of my loved ones or myself being hurt.
> I'm not sure that I could make ends meet if something bad happens
> External threats are easy to demonize.

It's typical alpha-male primate behavior. Tell the primates that there is another group of primates that is going to come and hurt the group, and that the great big alpha male primate can protect them. People are buying into the idea that cures their anxiety the most. People are legitimately worried about war, their jobs, and their health. They want someone who can make it all better.

Consider the following, the majority of Americans have less than $1000 in savings. That means in an emergency situation, like losing their job, an unexpected auto repair bill, or any other large and unexpected expense would ruin them financially, and that could happen at any time.

Donald Trump beats his chest to appear big and successful, but the real truth is that his following would evaporate if they realized that the emperor has no clothes.

>1 trumpshekel has been sent to your account for this post

I don't care.

I was going to respond seriously but I realized this was a shill thread before I did. wew.

Good job with that post

le trump is bad money man meme. sage

>only 4.5 Billion dollars
FUCK how will he ever recover?

>Why is he obsessed with building huge towers with his name on them and "luxury" resorts when he could be building things that are much more lucrative like Bechtel or Halliburton?

What a stupid fucking line of argument

Critical thinking is dead in this society

Four billion of this is his funny money valuation of "The Trump Meme". That's why he's soliciting donations now - he can't afford to mount a campaign with his own money.

This is exactly how he does his other projects. Pretend he's doing it all himself, let others buy in, pulls his own money out, and declares bankruptcy. Repeat.

>4.5 billion
>Poor
Nigger are you a Rothschild or some shit?

lol you got those figures off some leftist news article you guys tried to post to derail a Trump MAGA thread.
>Less than 1k in savings
That's how much I spend per year on weed without it denting my lifestyle. I have like 5k in the bank and im 22 making 29k a year. Absolutely nothing to be proud of.

>the only thing the Jews have they can insult a man with is that his net worth isn't as shekely as other kikes
>thinks this is an insult among the common man

I will celebrate the day you return to the ovens.

by all means, please respond seriously. I'm OPen to having my mind changed.

that's legitimate

Forbes says that 4.5 Billion is a generous estimate because they give him the benefit of the doubt on several claims. All of what we know about Trump's wealth are based on his own personal claims. It's possible that he's worth less considering that a large portion of that net worth is "the Trump brand", but we won't really know that because he refuses to release his tax returns even though he said that Mitt Romney was making a big mistake by not releasing his before the election.
> fortune.com/2016/05/11/mitt-romney-trump-is-hiding-a-bombshell-in-his-tax-returns/

With everything that we know about Trump, he parades his success. Flaunts it. If anything, and I mean anything, lent to the idea that he was truly as rich as he says he is, he would never let you forget about it for a minute.

You do have a choice. It's very small, but you have a choice. The establishment (republicans and democrats) are very powerful, but they are just made up of mortal humans like the rest of us. If you are in a heavy red or heavy blue state, you might make more of a difference voting for a "third party" candidate. Libertarians have never been stronger than they are now.

>you will vote for me
>because you're broke, you're entitled, and I give you someone to blame
Bernie Sanders.jpg

I know you here for shilling but ill try make you active those neurons in your brain.
Trump spend 50 million dollars on his campain. His net worth is 4.5 billion dollars.
Please tell me why he need those donations?

4.5 billion is by no means poor.

Have you even seen the real estate he owns?

He's worth a fuckload more than $10B

>pulls his own money out, and declares bankruptcy. Repeat.
So he did this like... 4 times? Out of hundreds of enterprises?
wow such a bad track record, that's what he does all the time... huh makes you think #cruzmissile

>GUYS TRUMP ISNT A YUGE MULTI BILLIONAIRE
>HES JUST A VERY BIG MULTI BILLIONAIRE

This has been the line around Palm Beach for years. He's basically living off credit.

>I have savings so everyone does
Retardation: the post

Is your post self-referential? You haven't added anything to the discussion.

Yes I am. I have $20 Billion. I value my personal brand at $19.9. Would you like to invest in my new project, Rothschild Tower?

>this guy thinks he is representative of everyone

Is forbes leftist enough for you? forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#6d33ac956dde

This is the only thing that you can tell yourself because you are experiencing cognitive dissonance because part of you knows that your belief system is a lie but the other part of you knows that if you accept that your belief system is a lie that your fundamental identity will be challenged.

see this:

>4.5billion is poor

if you dont have savings you're a fucking retard and deserve whatever financial misfortune that is going to come your way

Very true, but that doesn't change anything I said in my post

>Yes I am. I have $20 Billion. I value my personal brand at $19.9. Would you like to invest in my new project, Rothschild Tower?

doesnt work like that dude

valuation is set by market forces - take a entry level corpfin class

everyone should have savings tho - i'm quite aware a lot of people dont

And there's a big reason why UKIP is and will remain fringe party

>They're rapists
Is this were lefties get confused? It's 'their'.

Farage is far more professional and "politician-like" than Trump, you'd have to be blind or an idiot not to see that

I mean, listen to Trump during debates. He repeats the same meaningless buzzwords and phrases constantly and sounds like a walking soundboard
>we're gonna build a wall
>we're losers, we lose all the time
>I love [location of debate]. I love the people of [location of debate]
>I made a lot of money in Atlantic City
He barely mentions stats, he never mentions concrete policies. Are you seriously trying to say UKIP don't have any ideologies or policies?

Keep those shills busy in their containment thread, valiant Sup Forumstards. It's beautiful to watch.

>He definitely isn't worth 10 Billion dollars
>they put his net worth at about 4.5 Billion
whoa what a poor piece of shiet pretending to be rich like us, I'm now a hillary missile

It's true. I'm not saying it's not true for Bernie Sanders or Hillary "this message brought to you by Goldman Sachs" Clinton. I'm saying that's all Trump has to go on. He's full of hot air.

Actually he loaned most of that money to his campaign. He's a brilliant guy, don't get me wrong. He'll make money off this election no matter what. His campaign is going to pay most of that money, if not more, than what he put in.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-self-funding-his-campaign-sort/

If he wins the race, his renown (aka his "brand") has expanded. All of his properties will be worth more because as I mentioned in my first post, he makes his money off of people thinking he is rich and successful. Anything that lends to that idea makes him money.

If he loses the race, he has gotten a tremendous amount of coverage. In fact, even though you all think I'm shilling against Trump (because I have a different point of view), I'm actually giving Trump even more publicity. A post like this can only help him because our media (Sup Forums is part of the media) is driven by controversy. People talk about things that are controversial. He says things that become the daily outrage which actually make him more likely to be known by the average voter. Honestly, had anyone not in the industry ever heard of Carly Fiorina before? I had only heard of Ted Cruz because of all the shit he caused in the senate, like getting the government shut down. Controversy is what drives the narrative. Think Eminem, but politics.

This guy is a master. Narcissist, but a master. Some politicians strike a chord, he plays the harp.

it's not. but it's 4.5 based on what he claims. That's why it's strange that he won't release a tax return, because legally the things on your tax return must be true. You can claim however much you want. A tax return doesn't cover a person's full wealth, but it would give a strong indication

if trump not being that rich was a bad thing wouldn't that just make the people running against him look fucking retarded in comparison?

How the hell did you draw that conclusion? I don't think that guy said that at all.

Desu thread? DESU THREAD!

Why don't you explain what he meant then

DESU DESU

DESU DESU DESU!

DESU DESU DESU DESU

です!

>I'm going to spam chinese cartoons because some called out my Trump

You are no worse than the JIDF sliding threads.

That's EVEN BETTER.

Trump not being rich makes him a simple working man.
He is one of us!

ですですです

>Donald Trump is not as rich as he says he is. You can insult him in any way and he doesn't get defensive, except if you imply that he isn't rich.
>The reason that he is so secretive of his true wealth is because he makes money off of people thinking that he is rich. Trump is synonymous with "success", "wealth", "prestige", "gold", "winning". That's why he puts his name on everything, because it makes it worth more just because people think that he is rich.
i watch the young turds too

they're full of crap

Now being rich is a bad thing now?

DESUですDESU

>4.5 billion dollars
>poor

now this is shitposting

>not worth as much as he claims
>still dominates the election, earning more votes per dollar than any candidate in history

BASED.AS.FUCK

Go find another board to shit on です.

Is OP a Gary Johnson shill?

Yeah, no. We're voting Trump to destroy the establishment and build a much needed wall, make peace with Russia and to finish off ISIS.

This is my thread now DESUDESUDESUDESUですですですです

DESU

Rubio has really big ears

>other peoples money

name an instance where you don't make money off of other people's money.

>implying we don't already know that he's built a public persona to promote his brand

Pretty much everyone he gets along with in private has implied as much: Bill O'reilly, Ben Carson, his family. He literally learned how to use the rhetoric and style of fascists like Hitler and Mussolini too.

This thread is gay DESUDESUDESUDESUDESU.

DESU DESU DESU DESU

Why have shitty threads when you could DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUKA?

Mainstream twitter knows now.

Eric Trump is a lurker.

>"success", YES
>"wealth", YES
>"prestige", Hmm...
>"gold", YES
>"winning" YES

Based dad

fucking awesome tiger suit.

You are 100% right, it doesn't work like that. This is exactly my point. His "net worth" is not based in reality, it's made by his own claims, which is why I don't see anything wrong with seeing his tax return. In fact, he should be proud to show me how rich and powerful he is.

Phase 1: Denial

Again, that 4.5 is based on what he says only, not by anything legally binding like a tax return. He is hiding something and it's probably the fact that he is living on credit. Donald Trump won't release his tax return, he said he would, but now he changed his mind. He said Mitt Romney was making a big mistake by not releasing his. He changed his opinion when his own hide was on the line.

It's not bad that he isn't rich. It's bad because if he isn't rich than his whole house of cards falls down.
> He's a good choice for president because he is successful.
> I know he is successful because he is very wealthy
> I know he is very wealthy because he tells me about how wealthy he is

If you just pull on the thread, which is the part where we know how wealthy it is, it all falls down

> Donald Trump is not a good choice for president because he is not successful
> I know he is not successful because he is not wealthy
> I know he is not wealthy because his tax return says he isn't even a billionaire

It tears down his whole narrative if he isn't wealthy.

I'm sure he'll find a way to spin it in his favor because that's what he does for a living.

also John Oliver, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg.
Also this 25 year old documentary about how full of shit he is trumpthemovie.com/intro

not at all. it is frightening to have a president that is a narcissist who is incapable of empathy.

Stumped the Trump.

How does being g poor imply narcissism? I think you just hate the working class.

Every time Hillary shills shitpost here they end up shooting themselves in the foot. You just convinced more people to vote Trump. Congratulations.

>ONLY worth 4.5 billion

I didnt realize inflation had gotten this bad lol

>other peoples money

thats how capitalism works comrades, or is it only accept for the state to use other peoples money?

He's poor!?
A poor guy just beat 16 rich people by spending nothing, and he's going to be President?
A poor guy who did that means he gets the poor vote.
I'm definitely supporting him now

>Stumped the Trump.
For the ten thousandth time.
Only this time it costed one million dollar.

>You are 100% right, it doesn't work like that. This is exactly my point. His "net worth" is not based in reality, it's made by his own claims, which is why I don't see anything wrong with seeing his tax return. In fact, he should be proud to show me how rich and powerful he is.

no - his assets can be easily valued by the market, unlike your "brand"

he owns real estate which can be valued by the market.

keep ignoring facts buddy

>you're just afraid!
>like this somehow negates ones concerns

I cant believe I used to vote democrat. Fuck, the shame, man.

>He's not someone you can trust easily.
Trump is very trustworthy, He just isn't good at being a politician

The GOP/Democrat establishment is full of lawyers (paid liars) who are experts at presenting a dignified front, while being crooked creeps behind the scenes. Trump is a much better alternative to the status quo.

>John Oliver

This miserable sack of shit is just bitter that his extreme cuckold leftist wet dream utopia is falling apart in front of his eyes with the rise of Trump.

Like OP is saying, even if Trump's lying about his wealth, he might still be worth 4.5 billion dollars, which still makes him part of the 1%. He's got buildings all over the world with his name on it.

how else would Donald know about all the meme videos? how cool would it be for your dad to be president PLUS how cool would it be for the internet to think that was a good idea too? I can't blame the guy for being proud of his dad.

lol

right?

>How does being g poor imply narcissism?
I don't know, you tell me, how does being poor imply narcissism?

>I think you just hate the working class.

I clearly mean that Donald Trump is a narcissist. Apparently Fox News thinks that it's a good thing to be a narcissist now, so all bets are off: foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/11/dont-hate-donald-trump-its-about-time-for-narcissistic-president.html

>>You just convinced more people to vote Trump. Congratulations.

I'm not naive enough to think that any attempt at logical refutation (my arguments) will persuade people who are emotionally involved (Trump supporters).

>you are a Hillary shill and I am upset with you for challenging my belief system
Stage 2: Anger

This thead, Jesus.

Ok, net worth isn't solely liquid assets. For example, my net worth would be calculated by adding up my checking and savings account, my 401k account, my HSA account, my ROTH IRA account, a fair market estimate of my home, a fair market estimate of acreage I own in NC and then all of my outstanding debts would be subtracted against this. The resulting number is my net worth. I'm not counting personal effects but those too could be factored in.

With Trump, it's about hundred times more complicated.

The Trump Organization is a private company. Like the UFC and other privately held companies, they are not required to disclose financial details to the public. So, we can't say for sure but we have GENERALLY an idea of how things are.

With that said, his real estate holdings are enough to make him a billionaire. A company like Forbes doesn't need to know whole dollar amounts of each property because of comps and fair market value. These holdings alone net him over $2 billion. I don't know if anyone has factored the revenue streams for this but it easily has to be in the hundred millions annual. Easily.

It's another reason he likes to brag about his occupancy percentages: commercial real estate is all about keeping the building full. If you have above 90% occupancy, you are doing awesome. The largest building in Atlanta, the BoA building, was down to 40% occupancy at the height of the recession, for example.

So, never mind things like what his liquidity is like or what his "personal image and name" are valued at. The man's net worth is worth billions based solely on his real estate portfolio.

There is a term for this that Sean Hannity loves: wealth envy.

No, seriously, does Hillary pay you well? A guy here told us they pay him 30 cents per post.
Is it a living?

That image was posted on Twitter before it was posted on Sup Forums, but it wouldn't surprise me if some of them really do visit Sup Forums.

Go crawl back under your rock, you shitposting Shillary shill. It's a 2 billion dollar campaign and they use it to pay shitposters on Sup Forums and to call Trump a sexist in ads that backfire so hard that they actually make him even more popular. Even more sad than Jeb!

The irony of your post is it lacks any substance. At least the person you replied to laid his argument out. All you did was pull the "are you kidding me?" card.

apparently I'm not the only one doing so forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2015/09/29/inside-the-epic-fantasy-thats-driven-donald-trump-for-33-years/#2715851b19ce

>"And, indeed, the “divide by three” rule seemed to hold throughout the 1980s, including 1988, when we pegged him at an even $1 billion. The Donald, not content with his new billionaire status, countered with $3.74 billion"

Read the article. If you don't trust the Forbes 400 list then I don't know what to tell you. Can I honestly convince you to change your mind? I doubt it.

>Trump’s valuation this year holds extra importance, of course, due to his audacious second act: his highly unlikely–but no longer inconceivable–path to the presidency. Trump has filed statements claiming he’s worth at least $10 billion or, as he put in a press release, TEN BILLION DOLLARS (capitalization his). After interviewing more than 80 sources and devoting unprecedented resources to valuing a single fortune, we’re going with a figure less than half that–$4.5 billion, albeit still the highest figure we’ve ever had for him.

>“I’m running for President,” says Trump. “I’m worth much more than you have me down [for]. I don’t look good, to be honest. I mean, I look better if I’m worth $10 billion than if I’m worth $4 billion.”

There is no way that he is as rich as he says he is, because his assets can be easily valued by the market. The only source that we have that says he has $10 billion, which is his claim by the way, is himself. As soon as that number comes under scrutiny, we start coming to a more reasonable figure, which is less than half of the original claim. My claim is that if his assets value were truly assayed, it would be a number even lower than $4.5 Billion.

it's not wrong to be afraid. the world is scary. it's okay to be afraid, and it's okay to believe in something bigger than yourself to deal with that fear. it's no different than religion

How is this important? He'll still make America great again.

I have to agree with you there. Where people like Cheney publicly proclaimed to be against torture and barbarism, Trump comes out and says he will torture. When Obama covers up how he sends drones to bomb weddings, and then sends a second drone strike to kill first responders, he is being disingenuous. Trump says he will kill terrorists and their families. He's just saying what everyone else is thinking.

>This miserable sack of shit is just bitter that his extreme cuckold leftist wet dream utopia is falling apart in front of his eyes with the rise of Trump.

well, yeah

>Like OP is saying, even if Trump's lying about his wealth, he might still be worth 4.5 billion dollars, which still makes him part of the 1%. He's got buildings all over the world with his name on it.

I think his darkest secret ever would be that he is worth $999 million dollars. Since he is a narcissist, he has to be the biggest, the best, the most spectacular, he doesn't want to be some common rich person, he wants to be the richest, the best, the winner.

It's an incredible phenomenon because he is worth more when people think he is worth more.

And you know what else?

10 B? 4.5 B? It doesn't fucking matter. That's a shit ton of money. Really about 20 M is fuck you money and highly respectable. 100M + is fuckign rich. Trump has 4,500 M.

Get the fuck outta here ONLY 4.5 B. Fucking liberals grasping at straws.

Literally nobody gives a shit. Go back to /r/hillaryclinton

Q: Now, Mr. Trump, have you always been completely truthful in your public statements about your net worth of properties?

A: I try.

Q: Have you ever not been truthful?

A: My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.

Q: Let me just understand that a little bit. Let's talk about net worth for a second. You said that the net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?

A: Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day. Then you have a September 11th, and you don't feel so good about yourself and you don't feel so good about the world and you don't feel so good about New York City. Then you have a year later, and the city is as hot as a pistol. Even months after that it was a different feeling.

So yeah, even my own feelings affect my value to myself.

Q: When you publicly state what you're worth, what do you base that number on?

A: I would say it's my general attitude at the time that the question may be asked. And as I say, it varies.

That can't be Eric Trump because Eric Trump is in his 30s and that picture clearly isn't from the 80s or 90s given how old Trump is in the pic. That's Barron.

5k, really isn't that much, a single trip to the hospital could wipe out your savings even with insurance (lol out of network X--D)

>they put his net worth at about 4.5 Billion.
>4.5 Billion USD
>he makes money off of people thinking that he is rich.
>4.5 Billion USD
>just because people think that he is rich.
>4.5 Billion USD

>4.5 Billion USD
>not absolutely, indubitably, extremely ultra-rich

I love it when sheltered people who never have to use money of their own due to living with their upper class parents don't know what money is. It's fucking great.

Get a fucking grip, son.

>Vote for a billonaire and get ass fucked as usual you poor Americans

>WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR A POORFAG, he's not even a billionaire

Personally the only reason I support Donald is because he is
DANGEROUS
A
N
G
E
R
O
U
S

Even if you proved Trump was actually worth 5 bucks, most of Sup Forums would do mental gymnastics as to how it didn't matter. The only real reason to argue with them is to make them upset. That's my primary motivation, anyway. You will never see them admit that their candidate is a fraud, no matter how compelling the evidence is.

>fraud
he's an amateur

youtube.com/watch?v=n6QnRq4VRXQ

>el rato gets absolutely btfo
>there are STILL cruz missiles shilling for him on this board to this day
GIVE IT UP MAN

Wow I give a fuck about Hillary Clinton.