So the gf keeps asking about watching her fuck a nigger. Am I crazy for even considering this?

So the gf keeps asking about watching her fuck a nigger. Am I crazy for even considering this?

sendvid com/dev1wxg8

sendvid com/7ndxptn5

sendvid com/jvvy222m

Bump

Bump for webm

>living the dream

Dump her, you fucking idiot.

ask her if you could fuck a female nigger too

nah. that's a complete overreaction. a lot of white women have fucking a nigger on their bucket list. mine did. wasn't a big deal. it's actually kind of a relief to know she's been satisfied.

sendvid com/2r06whly

sendvid com/tfdz1cm8

Yes, literally giving away your gf to another man.

Yes you are and a pathetic human for wanting to agree to such a thing

if it's a one time thing, i don't think it's a a deal breaker.

Im hopefully going to do it with my ex soon. Had mfm and fmf threeways in our relationship so jealousy is pretty low. Also did a few hotwife nights that were a rush and she gave me a pass once. Dudes always had small dicks except the ones she saw alone. Been friends with benefits for a while. She whored out after breaking up. Size queen in a way now. Spilled beans that i kinda thought about it being hot. She wants to do it very bad. Cant wait

ITT:
Baiting, lies, and asspain.

Sage.

Shiggy diggy

yeah i've been there with my current gf. was fucked by niggers all throughout college at fsu and is totally into niggers now. florida has a huge cuckold scene. tons of young fit niggers and it's actually been a blast for me.

I shared my gf with a black guy last year on my birthday. The only rule was he couldn't penetrate her (as I didn't want to go full cuck, I wanted to experiment.)

It worked perfect. Just being in the presence of black cock, having 2 guys all over her and holding her down,. and me pounding non-stop at her while he filled her mouth was amazing.

she literally would not stop having sex with us for over 5 hours straight. (we were all rolling as well)

give her some black cock, OP.

shill

hopefully b8 and if not, ur a fucking cuck

Should I let my asian girlfriend get fucked by a white or black cock?

how often does she have to check it off the list?

tell her that dogs are the lowest level of beings you can go.

HAH. The only thing niggers are good for is getting filmed for rekt threads. I hope you fucking cucks kill yourself.

black is always best to cuck with. make sure there are rules though. some of these niggers try to steal your girl.

What a fucking loser you are

>white or black
>has to ask

white

For sure. I even enjoyed the nights she went alone. Found a few guys who were hung as fuck (10inches and thick. Im like 6 on a good day and not that thick) id love getting her home after. She would act like she did something wrong and id go along with it and feel like i was punishing her in a way until she would spill the beans while we are fucking and tell me how much she loved it. Good times

The word is cuck, not crazy. Your welcome.

One time was her birthday, another was on new years, and the last time was 4th of July holiday (not this year, the year before.) But it's not like she does it whenever she wants. If i don't want her to, she doesn't. I only do it because she enjoys it, but it's not like a monthly thing or anything like that.

What kind of rules should I put in place? I'm pretty much down to see her get fucked in every way imaginable. Just as long as she doesn't get hurt.

Well someone else just said black. Right now it's 1:1.

Don't do it!

She basically told you that she's not sexually attracted to you. If a woman suggests an open relationship or cuckolding, dump her.

I know it's difficult to dump a woman if you don't have any backup, but pride is the most important thing you can have as a man. Don't become a slave to pussy, especially pussy that doesn't respect you.

just when and where and what they do. i like having a little bit of control, so i generally control most of the communication. some people like to be 100% cucked. i just get worried about saftey in those situation, but if you find a really good bull, i suppose it's fine.

i personally don't like the no kissing rule. some people do, but I love to see her passionately make out with the bull.

True this. Although i am the guy with a few comments about about how my ex fucked other people with my knowledge, at the end of the day i initiated the conversation about it and pushed it all the way. She was loyal af and i wanted to reward her. In guys case where girlfriend is pushing it id feel quite a bit different about it

I fucking LOVE to noise my gf makes when she cucked me. I still get turned on by it to this day. A thick to inch nigger dick is something I just can't provide.

how do you know she's not doing it while you're picking up her dry cleaning?

It would literally never be a one time thing.
If you think it was a one time thing, she's just doing it without you now.

>sendvid com/tfdz1cm8

this is a guy confident in his relationship. in reality, the only people who don't like cuckolding are beta males too scared that their relationship can't withstand it (which means it's a shitty relationship.)

>a lot of white women have fucking a nigger on their bucket list
Americuck detected

because she respects me. this is what people don't understand about cuckolding. it's just another form of sex. she's not going to leave me for the bull. it's just sex.

Holy fuck why do JIDF and plebbit faggots have nigger pictures on their computers?

stop with this shit thread faggot

Lucky girl. Her husband's dick is tiny.

Weird story, when I was 16 I used to have this milf neighbor that had the only pool on the block and she used to invite all of us teens and kids for pool parties or whatever, When I came home from college one year. Her husband walked up to me and asked me if I would like to fuck her and maybe do a little bit of stuff with him if I was comfortable. Of course, at the time I freaked out and said no. But man I fucking jerked off and came buckets that night thinking about it and regret it 6 years later lol.

>american heroes

i had the same experience at a gym. this woman was following me and my friend around from machine to machine. i didn't really think anything of it. i just kinda thought it was a coincidence, then the woman's husband was like, hey is that black kid your friend. and i was like, yeah. and he was like, my wife kinda likes him, ask him if he's interested. we were only 16 at the time and when i told him he freaked out and we both left. he regrets not doing it to this day, because she was fit af.

Fucking bitch wasting champagne

Same here. Except it was with a teacher.

Go use some drugs OP, she doesn't deserve you.

If you read history books, you'll know that before Christianity took over the world, cuckolding was a common practice. Go for it, OP.

what books, where? and to what end?

I was a Philosophy major. They were required reading.

Redditor cuckenberg is really active today

can you recommend any books specifically? asking for a friend.

Nope, it was years ago. I totally forgot most of it, but the one thing I remember was the cuckolding thing.

Step 1. Tell your gf to go have fun.
Step 2. Say goodbye and go fuck all the women in the world who actually want to be with you.
Step 3. B)

more videos of this girl please?? she is amazing!

Without sauce it sounds like a tumblr raid.

Tell her it's ok but it has to be with a woman.

these are the hottest videos ever. share more?