Can we talk about this please?

Can we talk about this please?

I'm just about to finish Season 4. This show is literally the fucking GOAT. Apparently the last Season is as good as the first?? Hype as fuck tbfam.

Remember that time Landry killed a guy?

I don't know if it's as good as the first but it's certainly a well-made show throughout. Kyle Chandler is a fantastic leading actor

Nobody on the show does... that's for sure.

Remember that time Tyra kept being an asshole to him?

Show is top notch

I didn't think i'd like it, but i'm glad I started watching it

when wasnt she being an asshole to him

Okay, here is my objective character ranking list.

>ELDER GOD TIER
Coach
Saracen /ourguy/

>GOD TIER
Street
Smash
Vince
Luke

>GREAT TIER
Riggins
Landry
Buddy
Billy

>GOOD TIER
Julie
Santiago
Mac

>MEH TIER
Tami
Tyra
Tinker
Gracie
Jess
Becky

>SHIT TIER
JD
Joe McCoy
Joe's little bitch personal trainer

>DEGENERATE WHITE TRASH WHORE TIER
Lyla

Still haven't seen this show

>julie
>good tier

Literally the worst character in the show

>It's a Landry gets cucked episode

That's not Lyla

>It's every episode

Move Big Tim Riggins to god tier and Julie to meh and yr gold

Nows the time to watch, it has a great fall a e s t h e t i c

Definitely watch it. Pretty sure it's only on Netflix until 23rd September.

Riggins completely dogged his "best friend" for some trash piece of ass. I like him too, and think that bar all his Lyla scenes he's one of the strongest characters. But I just can't overlook his shitty tendency to think with his dick.

Same with Joey from Friends. In reality that shit ruins friendships for good.

Fuck off. Julie is best girl.

My favorite characters desu. Dora Madison Burge was/is quite underrated actor.

Becky is okay. She whines too much. She ain't got nothing on some of the football players though. And doesn't come close to Coach.

I agree with this. Tim is a piece of shit.

nb

>its a lyla drives a car through her dads store episode and it's never mentioned again

Season 3 was probably my favourite. Smash's arc was 10/10.

>Where you at baby? Where you at?

Season 5 is great, though IIRC you'll have to bear with Julie's dumb life decisions as an arc. I'm actually glad that this show is finished, the discussion over that arc would really drown out everything else that's so great about the show.

Where is the love for Ol' Buddy

closet fag

This is bretty fuckin good. I would move Vince up (he's my favorite character other than coach) but I can see Saracen over Vince, they're basically the equivalent of one another in different seasons. I would move Tami way, way up. She's pretty based, especially in early seasons.

This guy gets it, Julie Taylor is absolute shit and we spend the last three seasons having to deal with her shit personality and making stupid decisions.

no, I think I officially hopped on the "Julie Taylor is awful" bandwagon when she let Coach kick riggins out of the house and had him think that he was about to take advantage of her

Not ready for this to die yet, fags. This is the only true sportskino.

>tfw i coach swim team and there isn't really a way to be a coach taylor when you're coaching fucking swimming

Sure you can. Throw out the rich faggots and get some niggers, white trash and maybe a social outcast/nerd or two to swim and whip them into shape.