*eats sour patch kids*

Stop posting asian girls

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

CUTE!

choa

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492795247584.webm

Your reverse psychology isn't going to work one me

Well that's just ignant

1980 and 1970 were very good years for music.

hispanics are just bootleg asians desu

>Arctic Monkeys

>hispanic isn't a race

It's 21 degrees in my house, I'm wearing a sweater and a blanket and still freezing

what's going on

delete your dumb drawing you dork

What are your plans for tonight?

I'm gonna finish drinking this beer, then probably walk around for a while. Then come back and play vidya until I fall asleep.

And you?

play video games and watch the red sox

avoid getting wiped out of existence by kawaii aliens

I wonder if any Injuns post on fourchan. Surely there must.

1/128 cree here

haha

pic related is ur average drumpfkin

My county flag is hideous.

Hispanics are white sweetie :)))

The mayor of Toronto visiting a local school

Cuck.

reddit

You're probably sick buddy

as white people disappear, the world will be plunged into chaos

I was working at a school event in north Etobicoke one time. no exaggeration, every single student there was Punjabi

Browse the internet and play vidya all day and hate myself like usual.

>as white people disappear, the world will be plunged into chaos

the gf
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491420361209.webm

I wish I was French

i want your gf

Go read /fr/ and I'm sure you'll change your mind.

>gookposting

shut up

put out

rip ivy league

33% of public school students in Toronto are white

Interesting post

*flip-flops on important issues at a global scale*

haha guess who

*sweats profusely after eating sour patch kids*

>kids are drinking Tim Hortons coffee now

wut?

I'm just visiting Sup Forums and what is this thread

please donate to my weed and whisky fund

Christianity only made a full split with Judaism in 1648 with the Peace of Westphalia. This means if you are not Protestant you are a crypto-jew

we talk about our passion for semen

cum lol

Orthodox are the only true Christians with Catholics being heretics. Protestants are the real crypto-jews seeing as how they by and large are the biggest supporters of Israel. Not to mention they worship snakes and discard every teaching Jesus ever made.

wow

bought some of this

What a display of culture

try again sweetie

I like the contrast between the picture of the old woman and Trump threatening to pull financial aid. It almost makes it seem as if he's threatening old ladies.

>costs $2000 a day to keep me in hospital
thanks wagies

Try something from the modern day sweetie. Protestants gobble Jewish balls, it's why you have to be pro-Israel in American politics.

How do I get a qtie intelegent southern gf?
i.4cdn.org/gif/1492801575308.webm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bad post

why dont you just have a wank and let it come out?

What did he mean by this?

top keke

>dat music

:^) orthodox larpers btfo

Do i leave my apartment today?
y/n?

>you will never taste her sweat

why live

n

>shitcongo
For your own safety, no

me

I talked to girls today.

Yay

faggotry, anime, and vaping
unironically going to go to the store now to pick some of these up

lol fag

really gay

cool

now get the fuck out faggot

>America

fag

Try reading that again.

And I live in the rich part. I was considering walking down to the waterfront but see that many people might give me the creeps.

>shitcongo
?

This is in SEA

just bought a new sub ohm tank for my box mod

That's not America dumbfuck

>not recognizing the best city flag of all time

>go to type "United States of" into my phone
>autocorrect suggests finishing sentence with "Demented"

Pfft hahaha, burgerfats BTFO! How will they ever recover?

>clinton county