Guys wtf are these bumps on muh dik?

guys wtf are these bumps on muh dik?

Warts. You probably have HPV.

I am a doctor specialized in genital diseases and just saw this while browsing on Sup Forums. It is 100% cancer. Please take a knife and cut it away immediately otherwise it will spread and grow

any reason they've randomly cropped up? haven't had sex in a year

Dickbumps. Congratulations, now you're a man!

Yea they can appear weeks month or years after getting it. Depends on your immune system. Have you been drinking a lot/not working out?

Testicles

I've been drinking less and working out more; 4x a week weightlifting plus cycling

Benign hirsutoid papillomae, don't lose your head over it
There's cosmetic surgery to get it off but you'll likely have to pay out of pocket

cancer warts

This is complete and utter nonsense, you quackery. I am a physicist specialized in Genital Diseases and this is a very dangerous cancer-type. You are spreading misinformation.

I wouldnt worry. If its HPV it will go away on its own eventually.

do you guys think your average that will notice? got a festival next month and intend on rawdogging some fezzy slags

Why the fuck is your thumb so hairy?

俺はおチンチンが大好きなだいよ
Cancer

I am a famous bodybuilder and playboy known for my attractiveness and success in women. Trust me every girl will notice these bumps and that information will spread like fire. Do not reveal that nasty shit in front of ANYONE.

white dick are disgusting

Bro they're just fucking white heads. Pimples. Oils built up under the skin. Wash regularly while showering, and always take a shower after working out, they'll go away eventually. Dont listen to these fags on Sup Forums

so knock em out before I pull it out?

誰も気にしない?ほほほ!

nah they just randomly popped out
think it is HPV as a girl I used to bang broke out one time but a lot worse

And AIDS you forgot that.

あなたは女?あなたはおチンチンが大好きな?

Yup, they finally dropped! Didn't his school teach him that?

Well that's different

sure, you will give it to the next person. tag ur it!

俺は睾丸が大好きな!

Yeah that's what it is. The old genny warts. I used to get them, for a couple years. I froze them all off with one of those home wart removers (it says not to use it on your genitals but fuck it) and now I don't get them anymore. I mean...I haven't in probably 3 years. I don't think it ever goes away though, but the way warts work is they pop up whenever you get a small abrasion in your skin. So, you know...don't fucking cut your dick and balls.

dammit, who let him on the puter? get back to the cotton!

Kek

This is not HPV you imbecile, stop spreading misinformation. These are clearly white heads - are you dumb or somethnig?

So's your grammar, nigger.

Ur a fucker

Fordyce spots. Common and harmless

wang chung, ur keyboard is stuck

Heh... how about this?

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. You want to fight me, you shithead? Come and get some you fuckhead

俺はおチンチンが大好きなだいよ

Well you're black so it's obviously AIDS.

Dick bumps.
Problem solved

I can't figure out if this comment is pro- my comment, or anti- my comment and the poster is just really stupid.

Holy shit man, thanks! It was so obvious, I don't know why I didn't already realize it!

So I also got these and I asked my doctor what they were. He said it was 'moisture'? And that I shouldn't worry about it. I was kind of embarrased by the whole thing so I didn't dig any deeper into it.

when will they go? I miss having an A E S T H E T I C penis

They will never go away you retard

We

And OP wonders how he got dick warts.

WRONG

I know how I got em, by not being a virgin sadcunt like yourself

lol, niggers have been slaves since the beginning of time.... these nigger pics sure are amusing

any way to get rid short term?

You're welcome OP. Glad to help anytime.

HPV, i have them too... HPV comes in all shapes and sizes, and some variants that you don't typically see.

You can freeze them off with wart remover, and some chemical wart treatments can work too. They may or may not go away on their own, and can and probably will crop up again even if they do go away.

You mean being a tard like you who doesn't know how to wrap his shit? Lol

dunno, you tell me

,>imagine being such a bitch you'll make sex shit

riding raw till we die brah

(dick)bump

btw, I will add that sexually transmitted viruses are pretty nasty shit... they can cause a HOST of other health issues not typically associated with the virus itself. Herpes is linked to causing ALL SORTS of health issues... it's pretty fucked. If I knew what I know now when I was 16, I'd have either married my first girlfriend, or I'd have stayed foreveralone.

Shit sounds like a meme until it's for real and you gotta deal with shit the rest of your life.

no regrets
even if its permanent I'd prefer all those nights to being paralised by fear

If you're tard enough that you don't know how to prep and wear a condom so it feels awesome then continue being lil tard that you are. Enjoy your std's and long line of crazy baby momnas dragging your sorry ass into court for unpaid child support. Lol

that image is terribly unpleasant to look at

It's not about being permanent, it's about being in pain, and living a shorter, less healthy life because you raw dogged the wrong chick. I've had a lot of pussy, and I can tell you no pussy is worth dying over. But whatever, you sound like me when I was younger. Good luck sir.