Animal abuse thread

Animal abuse thread

Human gore is fine, animal gore is not.

Animals are innocent and have no chance to protect themselves.

>Human gore is fine
so toddlers/children as well? you know, they are 'innocent and can't defend themselves
also
>implying all humans are capable of defending themselves in 100% of situations
time to step into reality pal

Fuck you cunt, saged.

Bump

Cunt

Piss off

Boi

Cum

Kys

The only reason you dweebs hate animal abuse. Is because you've been hurt by humans. Since society hates you. You sink your emotions into the animal kingdom. Because your favorite cat or dog has been your best friend/ never let you down.. truth is. If regular gore doesnt bother you. Neither should animal abuse.

Ofc

I know a lot of the times animal abuse posters are just trying to rustle jimmies, but faggots that genuinly enjoy seeing amimals suffer are the biggest degenerate cowards on the planet. Scum.

OP You are a fucking disgusting fucking shitlord. Crawl back into your fucking den and keep getting your dick sucked by your mother. And after you cum in her mouth off yourself.

whiteknight faggots should be put into camps

SJW's should get their throats slit.

Edgelord fags should be gassed

??

you arent worth replying to

>Human gore is fine, animal gore is not

Fuck you and the mods that agree with this.

'cause you don't have a rebuttal.
rekt. chocked one up in my notepad file, bro!

Absolutely fine. Humans are shit. Should be exterminated like rats in a city. Most animal abuse occurs where the animals are in a position of trust with humans, which is what makes it so vile.

I would love to get my hands on an animal abuser, you'd get a few hours of harsh rekt footage.

This thread makes my cock so fucking hard. Keep it coming, faggots. I'm about to blow my load.

How silly puppies are decent pocketchange

>I would love to get my hands on an animal abuser

implying you wouldn't have an aneurysm in the process fat fuck.

Start by killing yourself on live stream you waste of sperm.

Why haven't you kill a bunch of people then you sook?? Or just yourself, one less person right??

Winner

bump

woops sorry about that

Gore of humans is funny, in animals no.

Headshot

your reasoning?

Animals don't deserve this shit. Fuck you, and fuck all of you who like this shit.

Degenerates like them belong on a cross.

so we're bringing back crucifixions?
hm
speaking of degenerates

(you know arguing moral superiority isn't getting you anywhere, right?)

Man Moot seems like such a chill guy to hang out with.

>Rat torturer has fat hands
Well, colour me surprised. There's legit something wrong with people who do this sort of thing.

Interesting mouse trap

yeah I remember he would post regularly years ago. He didn't like Sup Forums too much but he would pop in and out of other boards. Other boards just received him as 'oh, cool. it's moot'

he would post here.. and, well, it would be an understatement to say Sup Forums acting like total fucking fangirls.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

reply with yfw this gets dubs and the next post gets dubs too

Aye. True to Caesar.

Legit playing a Legion run aws.