Hey Sup Forums, has antifa ever won a fight...

hey Sup Forums, has antifa ever won a fight? every video i see about antifa confrontation is antifas getting their asses kicked, but it's a little hard to believe that a movement could continue carrying on without having a single victory.would you share any victory antifa has?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIm3d5YEwiQ&t=64s
youtu.be/xH5j7A2qFAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theyre a bunch of larping faggots of course they get their pansy ass kicked. The only way they 'win' anything is if they outnumber everyone else by at least 10-1

how then are they still around after having nothing but losses?

The majority of groups like ANTIFA don't actually engage in fights or damaging of property, and so they keep coming back. They still are just as bad, little larping "revolutionaries" but only the ones that pick a fight get knocked out

Think about it user. Their communists who don't want true communism but at the same time want there to be communism.

in all fairness, you can't call what we have now true capitalism either

I am a sociology professor that specialized in the tensions and interactions between the extreme left and extreme right. Antifa has won about 40% of every major fight ever fought.

then where are those videos? i even went as far as looking up "antifa wins fight" and still got them getting their asses kicked

There are distinct archives that hold these records, classified after who won the fight. Luckily, these records exist as at least one member of each group typically starts recording as the fight begins.

point me please, i wanna see if the right gets just as whiny as the left whenever they're on the losing end or if the way each side acts is because of the side they're on

We win every debatable arguement. Rember when you use to get those poke by your dad when you were little, when he came inside you it was really steroids you no neck having, oxygen deficient brain having, illiterate white inbred

>arguing with feelings wins every argument

dumbass

A little? They got some old man to piss himself but it took like 3 or 4 of them. Frankly I think American antifa is a bunch of children and their disconnected man-bun professors, European antifa has a bunch of people that look like skinhead reject adults who are decently dangerous, probably only welfare or something so kinda like niggers. Seems to be a large age/class gap between NA and Euro.

Debate? You don't even have discernible political positions or demands. Antifa is already famous in America as the most unproductive and mystifying protesting they've dealt with almost as if something has been lost in translation from the Euro model and I must admit it's probably the relatively high level of apoliticality among average Americans. Like maybe 20% of the people looking at you even know why you're being violent or in the way and those people disagree with you already - the neutral people you could reach with a message just have no idea why a bunch of college kids are wearing socks on their heads.

Americans lack the political awareness for the EU model to be effective, to most Americans you're just "the smashy protestors" or "anarchists or something".

from what i seen, every time someone tries to talk to one of them the call them nazis and racists then leave leave refusing to give any of their claims any ground. this is then followed up by someone from their side pulling a bat or throwing the first punch and still getting their asses kicked

the only european antifa video i've seen was one of chairs being thrown outside, recorded from the inside of a restauraunt. i was surprised honestly, i thought that people in europe were more likely to talk things out than over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIm3d5YEwiQ&t=64s

Euro riots are fucking brutal
Youtube it. Theres so much

Cause retards don't know when to give up.

European anarchism is much more serious I think, I can believe it considering their governments merged into a byzantine opaque mass of unquestioned authority that writes 8000 page laws on purpose. I mean god damn the EU pretty much took everything wrong with the structure of American bureaucracy and cranked it up to 11. I think their antifa might have some non-authoritarian ideology to it and ours is just retard mutant baby clone which is largely just an outlet for authoritarian leftist violence.

>anarchism in 2017
>serious

pick one

And no punctuation was used that day....

George Soros pays them.

thanks, but i was hoping for a fight, not a sucker punch followed by nothing

They always sneak attack and use weapons (bike locks, metal poles, bottles, bricks, etc). Anytime there's a fair fight, they always go down. They have no chance of ever winning in a fair fight because they're all a bunch of pussies who live with their parents.

Could be the real viewpoint of weird euros who keep being failed by tyrannical governments, didn't say it was reasonable.

you don't win the debate if you lose by means of force. that just means you were too weak to hold up your argument.
Might =Right in most cases
oh also, Fuck Antifa, you cowardly communist dogs.

Do u know where I could find a rally site or something and fight against them in Berkeley

youtu.be/xH5j7A2qFAk

as someone who disagrees with antifa, i disagree with "might = right". yes you should know how to fight in order to take care of yourself, but nothing more than that. if you can't give your arguement ground to stand on and just start bashing people who disagree with you thant's nothing more than being barbaric and tyrannical

i said one where antifa WINS a fight