Why are spics so arrogant and entitled?

Why are spics so arrogant and entitled?

Because they're part white and part native

I think you mean nigros*

Who's this semen demon?

Why do stormweenies think entire groups of people in the order of hundreds of millions act like their neighbor/friend/acquaintance did once?

Is it some learning disability or autism?

sosososossososososososause

>dude some X are like that
>that changes everything, back to the drawing board

Stormweenies struggle to see their double standards, is it a learning disability or autism?

Mecican's get construction jobs and fail at the most basic tasks.

Is it some kind of learning disability or something??

Mexican'ts

FOR THE LOVE OF DONALD TRUMP GIVE US THE SAUCE

muh clay

Not all spics are Argentinian

Just let him be he probably got cucked by the BBC (BIG BEANER COCK) and he is mad that their white woman prefer us

2/10

Yea tiny malnourished Mexican has a big dick. Good one Pedro

They're just adapting to our culture.

Beans makes your dick grow big as fuk we have the record of the bigget cock in the world bitch. But keep stayin mad whiteboi

Nice try Pedro.

If you wanna know why we are hated by the rest of LatAm... Same reason as why they hate you. We are not native descendent.

Name pls

Because the majority of American spics, particularly the 2nd/3rd generation ones, have fully integrated into nigger society.

The Mexicans I've worked with in Mexico have been pretty typical third worlders, there's nothing especially wrong with you guys, it's the "heespanics" in our country that give Mexicans a bad name here.

What are you talking about Ezequiel? All of your sudaca neighbors worship you because of their Indio inferiority complex. Also, I'm not hated here. Unlike you, I'm white

go to /s/ and find there ai shinozaki thread.

You get 0 hoes. You are 5 foot nothing.
I think youre mad my tiny friend.

God bless Russia