philistine

fuck you
Volcano and Yum Yab are great

>UHNTISS UHNTISS UHNTISS UHNTISS

>not yum yab

I can deal with Volcano, but god her voice in Yum Yab is so goddamn irritating

dude it's great
btw what is she gonna do to me again??

all deansz mujsic is bad >:( cmoen swans u make real muzik wyh wuold yio put tha ton ur al bum >:(

O CIGGA BRAY HEY HEY HEY HOH HOH HEY HEY HO HEY

I honestly think Jarboe is often the more interesting songwriter, or at least the better melodist. Her solo album, Sacrificial Cake, is really good, and it has the better version of Yum-Yab. Volcano is interesting if you pay attention to the lyrics.

reminder that Red Velvet Wound is one of the best tracks on the album

i'm a pretty big fan of animus myself

animus wouldn't be half as good if it weren't for the spooky ass dissonance at the end

Jarboe is a pretty good song writer and vocalist imo. The swans are dead version of I Created is much more memorable than the original.
I also think that her collab with neurosis is excellent.

That being said, OP can blow it out his ass, volcano is a blissful track and Yum Yab only really sucks because the crap quality of the live setting

the Swans Are Dead version of I Crawled would be good if Jarboe wasn't trying to be a cartoon ghost the whole time loser

No song has ever made me more uncomfortable than that version of I Crawled. That song should not be sung by females.

>SFTB
>party
smdh tbqh fammy

It's a throwback to early no wave/industrial Swans

Sounds like she's being choked to me.
That's exactly why it's good you fucking pussy

Every jock in my city has tracks like All Lined Up and The Final Sacrifice in their party playlists.

>not vibing to Mellothumb while a girl twerks on you