S/fur

S/fur

I love facesitting.

And I was just trying to get a Bohemian Rhapsody thread going...

Ok.

Sorry...

That's always been one of my favorite cat pics. She's super cute.

And yes, there really is a band named Real Life.

By the way... Stronk!

Ironic. Real life and dream life are starting to blur together for me, which I can only be my sleep meds. I feel like a zombie.

I would've sucked Bruce Lee off in an instant!

She a cute. CUTE!

No, thanks.

My body is awake, but my mind is asleep. Rationality and thinking are greatly diminished, and my extremely vivid and surreal dreams and reality itself feel nearly the same, yet I'm able to tell when I'm awake because, somehow, my extreme tolerance to everything has plummeted to near-nonexistance. I gotta get off these meds...

eff off

This is my thread.

anyone can make a thread. the s/fur community isnt yours so stop attention whoring and f off

Sure thing, hermfag.

I'm afraid to tell you that this is actually an sfur thread.

Likewise.

Quite.

Nice projection.

Only my own.

Cool as ice, my dude.

Not really.

Not really out of nowhere.

Same.

2fast4spidey

I don't think Spidey liked Batman sending his harem after him!

Of course not. Bats are superior to little arachnids.

cute af, sauce?

Stronk bats, however, are the pinnacle, yet they are few and far between.

Don't know, sorry.

If only Bruce Wayne could hook up with Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk), that would change!

Pic related: It's what happened to some of Aquaman's female friends after She-Hulk went swimming with him

As long as she doesn't turn green, that sounds fine.

You know the rules: Don't make her angry and you'll be fine!

I mean, if She-Hulk can get a GARDEVOIR absolutely ripped...

I mean, being the offspring of Batman, she could probably slay She-Hulk. She wouldn't need time to figure out how to take down She-Hulk because she would already know everything about her. Quite frankly, such an offspring would be one of the most powerful heroes ever.

Evening, Sunshine.

The Big Green Amazon wouldn't make her angry either.

If only there was a draconic superhero...

hey
I hope you got some sleep

Very nice. I don't know which I would choose first...

I'm sure there is, but I have little knowledge of comics.

Far too much. 16 hours or so. I guess I was wrong about having ridiculous tolerance to everything because suddenly my 100mg of seroquel feels like 1000mg. I dream so vividly now that I question if I'm awake or asleep in my dreams, and reality itself feels dreamlike. I'm going to get off that stuff because I don't like that feeling, at all.

Well, it's gone now that my mind is fully awake with my body, but the derealization is not pleasant.

What if your dreams turned furry/scaly and you were having a lot of snu snu with stronk grills in them?

I know the sort of dreamlike dissociated effect you're talking about, similar states are brought about by a number of drugs

it's better to get too much sleep than to get none at all
I do hope you can find some combination of treatments that works well for you, I know firsthand that testing out different psych meds is not a fun process

My last bat. Dang.

Sex dreams aren't too uncommon for me. That would be quite pleasant.

Indeed. I still don't know why an antipsychotic is prescribed like a miracle drug. An antipsychotic is the last thing I'd want to be prescribed for sleep.

What next? Lucy the demon gotemom sounds like a good choice.

Hey gents.

Power just went out for a minute. Good thinking on my part to unplug and turn off my electronics as a sudden extra precaution just seconds before.

Evening, Hotshot.

Idea: Pic related

most pharmaceuticals, but especially newer ones have a wide variety of potential theraputic uses, and are often used to treat "off-label" ailments at the discretion of the prescribing physician

That being due to the very sudden thunderstorm.

Watersports? Yes, please.