stefanusstrom.bandcamp.com/album/i-am-pretty-much-you
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
elijahmjohnston.bandcamp.com/album/vacation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Also doing a house show with Left In The Sun, Even Oxen and Guest Rooms. So Excited!!

boiiii

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda postrock
>sort of post punk(?)

my bands first ep, and we are currently working on an album

rec both of these boys
and we are looking forward to the show my guy

I make Bandcamp album reviews. Here's my latest one: youtu.be/cRlklr5c7Zk [Open]

Seriously check out this album! It's pretty incredible. If you enjoyed my video make sure to support, submit, and subscribe!

nothing happened

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze-type stuff with lots of 90s emo and indie influences, bit of post rock splashed in
>ffo done by listeners: pinback, alex g, have a nice life, duster
>songs about loss and abuse
>free as fuck so take it

I'll be out soon

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
>Alt Rock
>Math Rock
>Emo
>Post Rock
>Ambient
>Referencing all the genres on the EP not just one song

>re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
>punk/post-punk rock
>existential dread
>bipolar rage
My first ep, just released a few weeks ago. also

>re-vised.bandcamp.com/track/tangerine
>sad
>emo
>lo-fi
>sounds like Have a Nice Life x American Football
dedicated to one of my best friends who died three years ago. I wrote the song back then and went through multiple versions but this is my favorite

reccs

Neon Clouds

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>One Man Band
>I Sing Now
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To
>Also Music To Bake In The Sun To
>Basically Music For Every Season But Spring
>Fuck Spring

N E W R E C O R D

My brother made me a music video! Watch it here: youtu.be/BLWdBuLIXqw

Recs:
- REVIEW ME BOI

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/forward-movement-ep

>hypnagogic
>nofi
>electronic

New album coming out soon.

rec:

another rec

Jesus, what a wasteland. Why aren't you people taking about other's music? Seems counter-productive to me.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/dusze-final-very-raw-demo

>The exact thing you expect
>Singer-songwriter thingy
>Piano-based
>Polish lyrics about emotions

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/-/dusze-final-very-raw-demo/

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

The good:
The mediocre:

hey I wasn't good or mediocre, am I bad?

coldrip.bandcamp.com/
>beats
>lo-fi
>chill
>hip-hop
>sample baed
>instrumental

I have tapes up on my new beattape~ Check it out!

Nah, haven't heard you yet

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

Darem

daremr.bandcamp.com/

>Lo-fi sound
>Instrumental Hip Hop
>Madlib vibes
>Flylo vibes
>Chill beats
>Perfect for sunsets

recs
Wtf, this a fucking good thread!!!!

bejesus

etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/be

>Electronic
>Lo-fi 2step/house/techno
>Hauntology

recs

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive and melancholic music
>pick your poison each release its different
>get 11 releases for just 0.50usd
>from DSBM to piano based ambient

reccing
checking that album now
godlike
dad

ngl this hiroshi yoshimura ambient album is kinda boring

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>noise rock, experimental rock
>ambient, spacey reverb stuff with guitars and every sine wave imaginable
>also a "microhouse" or "minimal techno" EP if youre more into electronic music
>physical copies at: cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor! read if you like to make fun of poseurs
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

the good boys

Dude - Music For Nine Post Cards is cool

thecartridgefamily1.bandcamp.com/album/here-comes-everybody

>Electronic, Trip Hop, Post Rock, Techno, Glitch, Shoegaze

My latest album, Here Comes Everybody, is here! Pretty proud of the project - inspired by Finnegans Wake, I guess it's made up of electronic soundscapes that are made to be evocative and winding. I drew from artists such as OPN, Aphex Twin, Jon Hopkins, Arthur Russell, Talk Talk, Can, The Knife, King Crimson, Miles Davis, and many others. Downloads and feedback are very much appreciated. Thanks all x

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient-rock, instrumental, indietronica, soundtrack, dungeon, morricone-ish, modern classical, slow core, art-rock

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

praderadebombas.bandcamp.com/album/ninguno

> experimental rock, noise rock, post-rock psychedelic rock ???

yesterday I was listening to all your work, very good, my favorite was "yamir"
nice but i hate how the drum sound.

reccs

Bump
Contribute and talk to each other faggots

Yes

altobon.bandcamp.com/album/oceanside-of-someday

>folk

This is great. Love the aesthetic. Pretty beautiful. Would like to hear a little more variation in instrumentation if you could.

This is stellar. Ive been seeing a lot of good dreampop/hip hop instrumentals coming out of Mexico. Is there a big scene for that there?

seafoamm.bandcamp.com/album/1999

brand spanking new

ガルフショアーズ1999

buy now beat the rush

How would I submit to your channel?

branton-g.bandcamp.com/album/spiritual-successor

>lyric focused bedroom-folk with guitar, banjo, mando, occasional piano
>songs I wrote when I was 17/18
>patched together from old iPhone demos and new recordings
>retardedly long at 21 tracks total

I'm going to go through this thread and actually listen to everyone. Huge feedback post inbound.

>Ordering the calamity of existence into the clarity of sound bullcrap
>21 songs
>Seoul Jim's, or, The Comfort Nilla Wafers Bring Me on the Way to Benbrook at 10PM
>shitty ass lyrics
>[chorus interlude]

Need do I go on in showing how pretentious that looks?

I was a pretentious faggot when I was 18. I kept it that way on purpose.

I'm sorry, what's the good reasons of showing yourself as a pretentious faggot exactly beside boosting your current ego?

What's the purpose in finally realizing an album of songs that I fully believe are shit 5 years after I wrote them? I wanted a tangible record of who I used to be as a measuring mark of who I am now. Do you not ever look at old pictures of yourself to think about how different life is now?

I do, but I don't release them to the public to the whole world to see how retarded I was at the time.

Maybe it's masochistic tendencies. I just think it's kind of funny.
>whole world
I share them on Sup Forums in hopes that a few people will appreciate it. I get absolutely zero plays otherwise.

I don't but good luck I suppose

>davidsalem.bandcamp.com

I RAP LOVE

notloganhill.bandcamp.com/album/funeral-pieces

>ambient, drone, experimental, field recordings, noise

soundcloud.com/k39sound/tracks

K-39

>Ritual
>Downtempo
>experimental

youtube.com/watch?v=wBXWH7E2z_g
youtube.com/watch?v=IBSAtBicBog

k-39.bandcamp.com/

Hello shills
Goodbye shills

Neat idea, decent execution. I like that wet distortion. At times it feels like just listening to normal jazz but I guess that's inherent with a project like this.

I thought I wasn't going to like this but you won me over with the feels. Very well-focused, which is something not too common in these threads.

Ominous but interesting. And wow that production is way better than what I usually expect from a bc thread. Well spaced and textured.

I like your sound a lot I just wish your compositions were more concise. Sometimes you let cool phrases peter out without going anywhere else interesting with them. I dig the dungeoncore riffs though.

You had my interest with your description and kept it with the first track. Actually I've been on the hunt for music that sounds just like this. I really love when I can feel the spatial difference between a song's pieces.

> erdig.bandcamp.com/
> dungeon noise/synth
>biblical

you said dungeon. this was no dungeon. I did listen for two full tracks. I think the production is good and competent and can not see why anyone would have anything against this kind of music. other than if you are expecting some fresh unheard of dungeon synth than maybe you get disappointed. this is the kind of music people who are music teachers listen to. Many instruments in a nice conundrum with no lyrics. Sounds nice. Oh here comes the third track. This is still not dungeon synth. More like the sims loading screen with some melancholy in it. the strings and blows ads professionalism to the sound picture drawn. I do think I like this since I am well in track 4 now and I have not skipped one second. oh nice synth sounds. ah that was the dungeon part of it. nice. very nice. it's hidden behind some guitars and pianos at the middle of track 4.

Daryl Smith - Black and Gray feat. Lindzey Autumn
Digging this track!
youtu.be/2nlavwGJa-U

stefanusstrom.bandcamp.com/album/i-am-pretty-much-you

>field recordings, audio collage, sound art, ambient, weird stuff to fuck you up

I uploaded that 2012 album just a few days ago, back then it was a minor, minor success here. I gave it away for free back then in the glory of old mediafire threads.

It's something like a concept album about the connection between media and death, sound and mortality, audio and loss.

Maybe I'm just a pleb but I couldn't get into Mullvad. Cool tone and everything but it just didn't hold my attention.

2spook. Nocturnal Void made me feel anxious so good job. Doesn't sound like "music" at all; sounds like a nocturnal void. Great work once again.

Not sure how you managed to make an album of music that sounds this good with portable apps. Although the compositions are rudimentary they still convey a fuzzy and scalp-tingling fear.

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>today I learned that harmonious sounds get translated into regular brainwaves while disharmonious sounds and noises get translated into chaotic waves and cause discomfort
>my music seems to live off of that discomfort

Recommended!

Might be up my alley. I'll listen to it.

i used to do music like this when i was young. with samples and echoes and stuff. and tapes and field recordings. ans synths. i sold it to all my classmates. or some of them. i do not think this is as bad as the non-music I made back then. this sounds rather nice. maybe a little too urban for my taste. but it sounds good.
/erdig

Atonement! 3-way split with Einhorn and Epiglottis. I recommend this for those who still are into that kind of cold meat stuff. einhorn just released something under the name Tyrannus. some say it is not even dungeon synth but rather black ambient or black noise or whatever. pretty interesting stuff.

Yay, a new recommendation!

loved your chaucerian myth review.

I think it sounds nice and you should not bash yourself for being younger 5 years ago. you are probably somewhat young and embarrassing as most young people are. but your tracks are nice and it is a good thing that you are sharing them. musicians that are capable of playing guitar, banjo and singing nice instead of snarling and growling to feedback noise, painting pentagrams and being just as anti-christian as CNN and BBC are rather rare today. this is not even edgy. sell it to young girls. they will like it.

also since you say you have problems with finishing tracks and songs when you are doing music.. I say it is great that you do release them and then keep going on with the next project.

Great review man! Makes me want to listen to the album.
Quite creepy. Hauntology is actually a fitting description for this.
Didn't expect it to be as jazzy as it is. It's nice.
The samples you use are well placed and flow in together smoothy. I like the moods they evoke.

Haven't posted in a while
Shout out to scrugley, shout out to yamir. I don't think my boy even oxen posts here anymore but shout out to him.

I have a new album
elijahmjohnston.bandcamp.com/album/vacation

Should be on the streaming stuff as well within a month

So for me this is actually an example of plunderphonics and ambient done right.
Gute Arbeit, Kamerad!
The samples are interesting, the mood is just right (although for me it could always be just a bit darker) and the mixing is well executed.

Thanks man. My first album "this is iii!" from 2009 is quite darker, a bit like GY!BE ambient interludes if you wish, but also at times really awkward, as I was just 15 when I made that record.

As of now, I'm producing a new record which probably will be quite dark. Or, let's say, quite eerie. :)

Thanks for your friendly feedback! :)

I'll give it a listen.

I wish I'd been making music at 15. If you've been making music for years it's always fun to go back and see how far you've come since then. Or maybe you'll listen to it and be amazed that you were so much more creative back then. That could also happen.

So far (track 4) this has been quite fun. It started out a bit boring and I was afraid it would fall into the trap of being ambient that is just too uniform but so far it's gotten into a better place regarding changes of tone and melodies and all that. I like it.

>tfw only two listens today and no downloads for two weeks
Feels pretty bad man

Such is life as a non-mainstream music.

>tfw no new released music for nine entire months

*musician

>tfw English as a third language

Wow I came back to see if anyone responded to my feedback and did not expect this. Thanks so much for sharing your perspective.

thanks for listening, I agree some track went on for too long in this album

thanks you for listening, I didn't even know what dungeon was until coming here, I just thought some of my pieces could fall in this category

>check stats
>no plays for weeks
>share in bc thread and get a few partial plays

Shout out to the few that actually listen to the whole thing.

>tfw someone downloads your entire discography

It happens only every few months but it still feels really good and you're like "Man, I don't know who you are but I hope you're going to enjoy this wild ride."

>receive $50 out of nowhere for album

>friend puts up "Song Against Capitalism" for 100 bucks on BC
>someone actually buys it