Post Milfs

Post Milfs
About to go fuck a 38 year old, I'm 23, ask me anything

You must be from Alabama

California actually
What makes ya think Alabama?

ya dude why did you lose yr marbles after this landwhale

I'm in California too, whats her phone #??

should be in your contacts as "mom"

How'd you meet a MILF? I'm a smooth talker but hardly ever see MILFs on Tinder let alone ones that I match with.

Just make sure to wrap it up.

milf I'm trying to fuck. How'd you go about getting it started?

That's London Andrews. She fucking rocks!

Try a supermarket. I normally hang around the toilet paper area. I ask them if they'd like me to lick their ass clean. Worlds every time. Old women love romantic shit like that.

Lol. Get your dick out of your hand, shut off the internet and get out onto the real world you loser. There are tons of hungry milfs trolling for young cock to use and abuse. You beta scum are too scared to approach them irl, which is why nogs get them. They are savages anyway so they take what they want, which is what milf whores love

Ask Mommy to put in a good word for you.

55 year old virgin detected

OP is a fraud, I doubt he even knows my mom. I doubt he even knows how to do sex.

She lives in my complex and she'd always see my friends and I outside messing with our cars. Well one day she pulls up and her brakes sound awful. I offer to help. She accepts. End up replacing a caliper bracket and set of pads for her. No more noise. She invites me inside, tells me I need a shower, joins me for a shower then I fuck the life out of her. We've had a pretty good relationship for roughly a year. Invites me over just about whenever her son goes to his dads. Tells me she wishes I was still in high school and she often checks out her sons friends. I r8 12/8

I would love to see this chick nude

Been banging right for a few months

Flirt with her. If she's into younger guys you'll be able to tell. Take her out and give her a good time. A bar where you can dance. You'll be guaranteed some reliable pussy if you fuck her and you're good.

I'm actually older

I am really confused why you would be into old ladies, please explain, these are fat,ugly old women

nice

Who is she an why is she dressed like so?

Oink

Oh well in that case have money or a big dick

clearly you are 16.
i felt the same at that age.
i know you'll never listen to me, now.
but remember me and this conversation when you turn 23 and think that that mom over there has a great rack.

Post her ad pics, just fucked a 40 year old couple weeks ago, same age btw

The fact that you know know this old porker's name, and on top of that get excited like a teenage groupy over old slags tells us you're one lonely old fuck who pays for sex.

I'm similar age and beginning the transformation now. MILFS are starting to look really hot

Blow it out your ass loser

You're actually in your sixties

when i was 21 i banged a 40 year old, it was quite nice, go for it OP

I agree, when I was a young teen it made perfect sense, now I'm 30, no fucking WAY I'd fuck a milf, it's all about the younger women. Look at it from an evo psych perspective;

>young men are among the lowest rank if they aren't especially naturally alpha or born into wealth
>no money
>no wisdom
>no muscles
>no game
>no status

Any established alpha male kicks their ass so much it's a joke. Young scrawny acne covered young men have little to offer qt3.14 babes

Meanwhile, post wall women are also low status. And on top of that super horny as their last eggs go rotten. But alpha chads won't fuck them, because they are used up hags

So it makes sense and has always been this way since prehistoric times (many historical andanthopological examples), young men fucking 'milfs' as practice, established older men fucking young hot women in their prime.

But let's be clear. Objectively, milfs suck. Personally, I *only* find them attractive in a mom/son incest roleplay context. Otherwise they are worthless.

She's only 34, sexy as fuck, and worth over a million dollars. Eat a bag of dicks faggot

Post her pic
Let's see what you getting
Also this story sounds bs

If you're fucking an older woman, you're a beta. By definition.

I don't know nor do I really care.

t. aint gettin no milfpuss

She's an obese pog and you're a shut in.

damn,I bet you know the name of Ms.Andrews, but you can't remember the name of the US president before Obama... how many times did you fap in front of Ms. Andrews, son?

What if you are 10 and she's 23? Checkmate

I started banging milfs at 23 kek

Oh Jesus, those tits are horrible.

Then don't go near them.

You sound like a teenage girl talking about one direction. Get a life loser

She's a felon and you end up on Sup Forums blithering on about old women.

pics?

Believe me, I've tried, but who can forget that dumb fuck and his broccoli hating daddy

Milf threads always devolve into one belligerent pissfart insisting a bunch of ugly old wenches are hot and that no-one gets it because they're all 16 year old virgins. Meanwhile in the background some poor bastard will be posting his wife and no-one cares.

I like this body type.

Or that KT slut.

My wife.

Did someone say KT slut?

Get over yourself. I guarantee you cry yourself to sleep at night.

goddamnit. fuck this shit, I'm out.

Fuck off

She kind of looks like Sheri Moon Zombie. Those tits are -1/10 though.

Just stop. No, really stop it with her. Go see a shrink.

Most wanted milf. And fans here?

I tried to be nice, but you don't deserve it.

You're an asshole and you have an ugly hag of a wife. You are a sad, hopeless old man who can't process that what he's married to is horrifying to everybody but you. All you do is spam her pictures all over the place, nobody EVER wants more or reposts her, so you samefeg pretending they do. And then you get pissy, like a little baby, when you get called out on it.

So, old man, go fuck yourself, or fuck your nasty, saggy, ugly, bad-dye-job hag of a wife. Either way, go away. This place is full of weirdos and assholes, and you're among the worst.

I can't wait to see your pathetic, impotent response. Call me "junior." Say I prefer the company of men because I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick. It just continues to demonstrate your sad, tiny, old man life. Everyone both pities and hates you, sad, pathetic old man.

what a nice scort.

giv me her number.

Could not be bothered to read all that junior

Is this what you want?

less

>Is this what you want?
I did actually. I am going to print this out and put it in my barn to scare the rats away.

Lol. Why don't you run along and reorganise your bikini pics, junior.

Not hot, dawg

moar

What would you do to her?

crucify

FUCK!!!

I would make sweet love to her all night and cuddle up close all day.

lick her ass

>less
I meant: stop posting

Go look at Katie's Instagram. Maybe she has a new picture of her nigger boyfriend. Then you'll feel better.

that is London Andrews and she has tons of nudes ... google

Imagine these dangling over your cock.

Disgusting fat pig. English woman are gross.

Holy mother of god she's so sexy

You are one lucky son of a bitch

She's an American, dumbfuck

Best MILF on Sup Forums by far

you are setting a new record for same faggotry Gramps...good job!

Still completely repugnant

Already been established

show anus

Thanks. She always appreciates the love for her on here. Do you like her legs?

quite doable if you ask me