Do Chinese people not have a conscience? A Chinese woman takes a piss in an elevator...

Do Chinese people not have a conscience? A Chinese woman takes a piss in an elevator, when she could've probably spent a minute or two finding a public restroom.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncn6WoaGhmA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Shield_Project
youtube.com/watch?v=oCwdcUnQCHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are probably Japanese....

This happens a ton here actually. I work security in a complex with 5 bars. Drunk people piss in our elevators all the time

When ya gotta go you gotta go

Thats being drunk tho...

I've take a shit behind a burger king whilst drunk among many other things. These feral animals do it completely sober...

No, they're Chinese you imbecile.

That's the result of communism.

Who the hell is this retard?

Chinks will piss and shit anywhere they please. They teach their kids to do this, who wear pants with a giant hole that lets them shit and piss in public without removing any clothing. Of course, many adults are gonna have a tough time breaking this habit.

agreed. look at their terrible clothing.

Could've been a fetishing thing too considering here presumed significant other is with her. Maybe they went home and fucked like rabbits after that.

Nah, in the case of China it's a culture thing.

They're pests. My school is infested with them.

>1.5 billion

Is it...DESIGNATED?!

1.5 billion locusts

Indeed.

Why does no one view these locusts as a threat. They destroy everything in their path. They piss and shit everywhere with no regard of nature or decency. Stop the eternal locust

Pretty hot famalam.

Mao committed genocide against all the chinese with empathy so.. here we are.. multiple decades later.. multiple generations of degenerate shitheads with no morals breeding over and over.

ELEVATED

why is there no chinese in pol ? i rarely saw one of them here

chinese people are all alike???
fuck off dickhead...

Le great dragon breath of China

I think you may be wong and two wongs don't make a right.
I bet you've got more chins than a Chinese phone directory.

wat

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Shield_Project

probably trying to avoid those freaky transgenders that are always shitting up the restrooms.

Any good videos/documentaries about mainlanders?

We get like 200 of these threads a day, but it makes sense since there's a billion of the slanty eyed fuckers and they live in a relatively small modernized area.

Just imagine all the shit not getting caught on camera in other cunts

nope, white and slim...
and racial stereotyping is fine by me, but genuine one-eyed racism is fucking retarded...

What the fuck? Indian here (staying in the US). They don't poo outside?

There's simply too many of them. There's no destroying them. The best hope we got is that they destroy each other.

Nongs piss and shit everywhere in public, it's nothing new at all.

You didn't even try to bait with the story of that kid getting purposely run over numerous times because of how Chinese health insurance works, or the story about that lady falling into an escalator's gears because nobody gives a shit about safety.

1/10 you made me reply

Fuck off hong konger, nobody adresse chinese as mainlanders other than
>''''''''''''hongkongers'''''''''''''

wong link

Chinese aren't human. It's really that simple.

Can't they at least take it outside? Pooping on an indoor floor is just messy, even Indians don't do that

If you lived in a communist country you would not give a shit about it either. These people are pretty much slaves.

pretty fucking sure they are actually...

ching chong nip nong you unmasked me

Seriously though, any good documentaries?

Since Chinese people do not actually post on this board due to government restrictions it's easy to speculate on them.

Check out Chinasmack.com

It's Chinese citizens that have gotten past the "great firewall" and comment on news stories. Everything is translated into English and they have a little reference where you can see and understand some of the lingo they use.

They even have their own version of the JIDF called the 50cent party (Chinese government officials that get paid 50cents to post pro-Chinese government propaganda).

This.

Pretty fucking sure they're not actually...

Filthy, sneaky mainlanders have no manners or any sense of etiquette and only think about themselves.

t. Chink from Hong Kong

Says the American.

Says the Chinaman.

Found the chink

>so many chinese their empathy has died

Sober people do it too. Granted it's not as often as the drunks but when our bathrooms are closed for cleaning people just use our elevators.

Also being drunk is no excuse

gotta say
breddy hod

what the FUCK

since most asians look the same- there isn't a fear of being noticed in these sort of situations

t. poop historian

I've been to Hong Kong, don't think of yourself as that superior. The entire city smelled of wet trash.

PEE IN FREE

>so I told Chang to shoot himself

What the fuck!

Th-those were the mainlanders! I swear!

Backstory here?

wtf is this video

someone give me a play by play

Fucking insectoids whole billion of em
They should be purged the second they stop making our shoes

>taunting your kid with the gun when he's probably suicidal

What a good parent.

I like how he still wanted to try and get to the door to deliver it, that's job determination for you.

what

what...

>Implying Chinese are human
>Implying they feel human emotions

What the fuck is happening in these videos, we need some fucking explanations here

Schizophrenic dude attacks a kid for no reason (because he's legit crazy).

Kid survives.

It's a purse, they were shooting a thief.

WHAT THE FUCK

>mental case retard attacks toddler
>half the city strolls by and ignores the attack
>family comes out
>only 1 relative has enough love to push attacker away
>attacker walks away looking for more victims
>idea dawns on relative to hold retard for police
>toddler has no serious injuries
chinese may not value life but they sure are hard to kill

>Kid survives
Jesus Christ, he must be some chinese Iron Man. Poor kid.

The dad was abusing his son. Then gave him his gun, told him to just shoot him. The kid shoots himself instead. The dad doesn't realize, thought the son shot at him, so he turns around and slaps him, then realizes the kid offed himself.

Sup Forums appears to be banned on an on-again-off-again basis. Also the captcha is tied to Google, so they wouldn't be able to post anything unless they buy a pass.

>knife attacker attacks
>chases victim to his apt
>drops his knife
>slides across floor
>bottom right
>dad/husband come out at end
>shirt all tore up
>bloody mess
>knife attacker gets shot and killed for his troubles

good read on the slap part
was wondering about that bit

>kid is depressed and bitching
>dad says fucking knock it off and grow up and get to work around here
>kid says fuck it and you i want to die
>dad has enough
>here you go son just end it if you're that pathetic
>kid shoots self
>dad thought the kid shot at him
>slaps the kid
>realizes the kid killed himself
>mom and dad rofl

That's what Trudeau wants to happen in the West.

The value of human life is directly correlated to population. The more people, the less a human life is worth. It's simple inflation.

In China, a human life is worth less than dirt.

The justice system must suck over there.

>Ma'am can you describe your attacker?
>yellow and slanty eye
>Do you remember what he was wearing?
>impovrished
>officers arrest themselves and the victim

You have to study Chinese history to understand why the Chinese act the way they do. For the past 3000 years or more, every 100-150 years, China went through periods of utter chaos where half the population was massacred or starved to death and people resorted to barbarism and cannibalism. People go on and on about the Cultural Revolution and the Great Leap Forward, but those are absolutely nothing compared to the death and suffering caused by the Taiping Rebellion or An Lushan Rebellion or the Manchu conquest of China where half the population of China was massacred every single time.

Evolutionary primates, including humans, are pretty durable as babies. They have rubbery bones that don't break easily.

That Chinese man was trying as hard as he could to break that kids bones but he couldn't make a dent.

Not that I'm saying it's OK to beat your kids, I'm just saying toddlers are more durable than you think.

It's funny, when I see the Chinese tourists walking about Cambridge they look identical to me to British people when abroad, haha.

Not just a Azn thing.

I knew plenty of lefty checks that liberated themselves that way.

I'd say its a weak father issue, that was absolutely the case for the girls I knew like that.

>disgusted by the barbaric ways of chinks and niggers
>genociding them would be barbaric

wat do? I want them gone but don't want to kill them

You ain't fooling anyone, Wang Peng

The "human" chinks fled to Taiwan during Mao's purge of anything remotely intellectual.

This.

Practically every century throughout Chinese history, they went to war with themselves. Not until the Ming came to power (late 15th century) did China see the population boom that resulted in its enormous headcount today. They were too busy killing each other to fuck.

This is part of the reason why chinks back home take nothing for granted. They're happy if they can go to school, get one meal a day, and (if they're really lucky) aren't abused by their parents.

Wasn't it Mao that said something like "the loss of one Chinese life is nothing to condole?" There are just so damn many of them.

Bullshit. China is the future, go to Chinese city see the most advanced things, new construction everywhere... not like here in US everything concrete and look run down. China economy #1 in world, US is now but arm of Mexico. Only a few people in China backward but because of Western interference during Qing dynasty and actions of Japanese.

I did not expect to laugh at that webm until

>mom and dad rofl

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=oCwdcUnQCHc

>tfw an asian woman will never piss on your mouth

WHY LIVE?

So, when does your student visa expire, Zheng?

go to chinese city die of lung problems because of shitty air

No, I'm not kidding. They are loud, drunk, stand in the way, shout at waiters, take lots of pictures and also pay a lot good money for utter shit.

Pretty accurate.

you have money you could alw-

oh, greece, my bad, nevermind...