His weight loss surgery is in ten days and he will most likely die during or after the procedure

His weight loss surgery is in ten days and he will most likely die during or after the procedure.
He can't leave this world without a gift from us.

The question is: What should this gift be?

Give me some ideas Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boogie2988/status/734373692138885122
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's an emotion guy, spam him with love.

A nice big cake

a new camera and computer to livestream his death with.

>last hours before surgery
>boogie does one more vlog and presents the cake he got from Sup Forums
>reads the message that came along with the cake
>it's wishes for a speedy recovery and for success in his weigh loss journey
>cries because he got some love from us
>later his wife tweets that boogie died during the surgey just like everybody predicted it
>doesn't matter because for once we didn't make fun of him but instead made him happy in his last moments
RIP boogie, deep down we always liked you

>last hours before surgery
>boogie does one more vlog and presents the cake he got from Sup Forums
>reads the message that came along with the cake
>it's wishes for a speedy recovery and for success in his weight loss journey
>cries because he got some love from us
>later his wife tweets that boogie died during surgery just like everybody predicted and that if you don't respond to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>doesn't matter because for once we didn't make fun of him but instead made him happy in his last moments
RIP boogie, deep down we always liked you

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wish him well. Show him that he did well in his life and that he helped a lot of people.

Much love boogie

>mfw when I realised that americans now have to pay healthcare for thousands of deathfats after

holy shit he has a wife wtf?

lets send him a pallet of 2 liters of mountain dew to ruin his surgery.

>every country does this with taxes or premiums

Chinese Hell bank note money

Anita Sarkeesian bullied him that hard, eh?

disgusting fat fuck

let him die. Just exercise and stop eating you fat cunt.

are you retarded lol?
I don't exercise and eat like a pig and i'm thin as fuck. Metabolism is a motherfucker. No need to spit on people in bad situations.
I hope you self-reflect before you lose the people who care about you.

his wife is really a qtpie
yes but other countries don't have 60% obesity rate

I hope this is just one guy baitiung because I don't want to have to accept what this sitr has become if people are actually being supportive of this fat cunt.
I used to hate newfags but then after a while people started making threads that just shouldn't be and I don't recognise this site anymore. Why the fuck do people think this is the place to post anything about youtubers I will never understand and wish the days where every reply would be someone telling you to fuck off would return.

I guess another generation has taken over and see this site as the edgey reddit or something.
There used to be days where people accomplished things, trolled the fuck out of people who had no clue and every new meme seemed to have some originality to it because it came from something more meaningful than social media or some fucking gay unfunny youtube channel.

she cucks him with niggers all the time

>There used to be days where people accomplished things
what does your post accomplish besides bitching about people who are trying to send boogie a nice cake?

fake news, she does not
twitter.com/boogie2988/status/734373692138885122

a big fucking shit for his fat fuck face

he cant walk he is such a fat fuck he needs a mobility scooter and has a shit bag

>I'm a brainwashed fucknugget SJW

a picture of a disappointed bernie sanders to remind him he is the reason we'll never have sigle-payer healthcare.

Hes in denial. Or hes aware of it but wants to keep it quiet. He enjoys his cucking to be private between him, his wife, and her bull.

Bait?

What if we can bring sanders to name boogie2988 as a reason why there will never be single payer healthcare?

that works too

He is lower than any drug addict and welfare queen. He is like 40 and never had a job in his life. I feel sorry for this country and the generations that will grow up taking this manchild as role model

honestly, this

How can we convince him to say this? I imagine he must have been asked about the obesity issue when he first talked about his healthcare plans

whacha talking about? Pretty sure he has been/is employed even during his youtube career. He talks about his job in his vids sometimes.

lets spam him with love and support, he is very sensitive about this and he will cry. the ultimate gift muahahahahahaha

He would prolly prefer it if you loved him with spam.

but he did have jobs
you seem uninformed

someone get this fat fuck a cheeseburger

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

i really really really really hope he dies

Neither does America retard

A guy say in a girl he likes isn't cheating on him. Well, must mean it's true

He couldve avoided a surgery by cutting calories and quit drinking sodas

what asdntate

He could still do it. He's lost ten pounds in the last week just on a liquid diet. He could lose weight. He's just too much of a piece of shit to do it

He claims he's in love and she loves him but she keeps feeding the fat fuck to death. They both are pathetic and we are more pathetic for paying for his food by talking about him and giving him exposure to someone who will watch his videos.

More than two-thirds (68.8 percent) of adults are considered to be overweight or obese. More than one-third (35.7 percent) of adults are considered to be obese. More than 1 in 20 (6.3 percent) have extreme obesity.

Its even worse than I thought...

Ew