Doubt there will be much interest in this, but what the hell!

>doubt there will be much interest in this, but what the hell!

I'm a plasterer. AMA.

How much do you make in an hour in average?

What's your favourite thing about being a plasterer?

What is the national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product of Portugal?

Took the job because you didn't finish school?

can i have your autograph?

Omfg. Me too. How much do you earn OP?

I got about 75$ per day. Living in a shitty country suck balls.

>Says he is a plasterer
> post picture of concrete

It varies greatly, but I normally won't go under $40/h.

Are you fucking retarded?

In a way! My old man took over the business from his old man, and I'm doing the same.

No if I was retared I'd of been a plasterer

Are you happy? How much work did it take to git gud and is the money worth the amount of work you're putting in?

Get to meet a lot of different people, mostly work outdoors in the fresh air, a good feeling you accomplished something by the end of the day (mostly) ^^.

What's the most plastered you've ever been

Yeah, I can't really complain. It's weird because you can learn new things after +10 years doing this, but I'd say you get the basic feel for it after a few months. Completely depends on your customer! Most of the time people are so happy and grateful to get their cracked or ready-to-fall-down walls fixed, it's makes it worth it to me. Then there's the people who are never happy... Had an old man once look over his walls with a magnifying glass, inch by inch, when I was done...

I sometimes put holes in my wall due to my autistic manchild rage.

Best way to fix them?

I know this isn't plastering but how do you make different colours of cement?
I want a light grey but it keeps coming out orangey red.

lost

You were shit not a plasterer. Or you don't know that exists cement-lime plaster and gypsum one.

Fuck off.

Depends on what your walls are made of. Is it drywall?

yup.

shits easy as fuck to put a hole in.

I've done that multiple times while playing clash royale

Darkest dungeon.

The hole next to me was when I lost a champion party with full ancestral trinkets to that god dammed siren. Bitch captivated my hellion through the item buff and proceeded to crit my occultist and plaguefu.

i was not happy.

The biggest hole was foot shaped above the couch when I got 3crowned by a level 13 royal giant

Rarely get to deal with drywall, but the times we have. If it's a bigger hole, we simply carve a new piece of drywall to fix the hole, and putty over it. If totally fucked, replace the panel.

was afraid of that.

Guess I'm off to menards to get some fucking drywall.

Was gonna suggest to reinforce your drywalls, but then again, it's better your wall than your hand getting trashed. ^^

I'm a drywall finisher. Pretty much same thing and pay is good too plus we don't work outside.

Pretty cool that there was some interest in this after all. Thanks for the questions! And cheers lads!

How does it feel to be a lesser specimen compared to an almighty Electrician?

You're joking right. It takes you years to even make a livable wage and then you catch up to other trades.

what are you thoughts on electricians?

Oh c'mon! You guys love finding/digging out electrical outlets after we've been there. ^^

Often work next to them. Such as carpenters, plumbers ect ect. All good dudes for the most part in my experience.