Wayne?

Wayne?

>You have to save Martha!
>Martha?

He's a bleed guy

>If I pull that cape off will you bleed?

>BANE?
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

tell me about the bug guy

Ill memes lads, can't fucking deal.

Fuck this fucking board

Anyone else really like the Netflix series?

The Bane twist was really obvious though.

I just watched BvS: Dawn of Just for the first time yesterday. I did not have a problem with it. I went in expecting to hate it, as I hated Man of Steel completely, but I ended up liking BvS. I think it's because I had literally 0 expectations for it. I really liked the dark portrayal of Batman and that he actually kills people. I didn't have a problem with Lex Luther especially after he blew up Congress. The only thing I didn't like about it was Doomsday, completely stupid and unnecessary. Also that Wonder Woman was some filthy brown eyed shitskin and not a pure blue eyed American. I watched the extended version if that makes a difference on whether or not I would have still liked it.

jesus

Is this a hothead daddy?

I agree. If it wasn't hyped up so much it wouldn't have gotten reviewed as badly.

Hah

why would he say his own last name

it rhymes with bane shut up

Who did he kill directly?

>Superman: "I can see through everything but Lead you know. I know it is you, Wayne."
>Batman: "Wayne? That rich asshole who keeps talking big, but spends barely any of his amazing fortune to maintain his parent's legacy and work towards a better living for Gotham's citizens? That little asshole who's off doing god knows what all day, while everything his parents built slowly crumbles to pieces, barely maintained by his half-hearted donations that can never truly revive them as a force of change like they intended? How dare you fucking call me that little bitch! I'm the Goddamn Batman!"
>Superman: "Dude... Do you want to talk?"

Bait?

FIRST ONE TO GET DUBS GETS TO STAY IN MY THREAD

BAAAAAAAAAAANE

here

All of the people he blew up with the batmobile on the streets and the flying bat mobile at the warehouse. I vaguely remember him shooting people with live ammunition.

These are big dubs

BLORBOOBOO?

loooooooooooooooooooooool

Use this one for the floating dead guy from Interstellar to complete the meme

Baby?

Have we started the fire?

Who is bane

the masketta man

Aye?

>Don't worry, no charge for them.
>Why would I want them?
>They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary... the "Masked Man"
>Bane? ... alright, as soon as I check under these hoods to see who they are before letting them on my aircraft
>A-aye...

>MARTHA!?!?