Just share your secrets, this is a safe place

Just share your secrets, this is a safe place.

fuck you fbi
ive gone 5 years without having my illegal shit discovered i aint disclosing that now

Me and my friend have been hooking up behind our significant other's backs off and on for awhile now.
I don't know what she wants out of it, if anything but I think I'm in love with her and I don't know how to tell her.
I want to leave my girl for her but we live together and share certain financial responsibilities. I think it would be a really messy breakup.

I go to uni basketball/football games just so I can record the cheerleaders.

At my grocery store's self checkout, I ring up my organic bananas as regular bananas.

My ex-wife killed our baby girl
She would have turned two this year

This makes me sad, greentext?

Sweet. I love organic bananas fuck the extra cost

I do this in Wal-Mart with work jeans. I put the rustlers sticker on the dickies.

I used to hunt illegals in the desert by the border. It was more fun than profitable, which was unexpected.

The only thing I've ever done that I feel proud about was when someone cum tributed my selfie

and you're a guy

I'm just super confused about my last break up

She thought I was using her and I wasn't I actually really loved her

So just a communication problem really

Then in like a month she got a new boyfriend
She's always posting pictures of them together on her social media but she never would with her and I

So part of me feels like she's just trying to hurt me

Part of me feels like she really likes this guy

Either way it feels bad

Been about 2 and a half months
I want to make her regret ending it but I don't know how

Ugh girls completely suck sometimes

similar experience here

your mom will die in a painful way tonight faggot!!!

Then I'm sorry for you bro cause it fuckin sucks sometimes

kill your social media accounts and live life without giving a shit about them. Make yourself better until the day you die.

do you have account on some social media?

yeah i am

>So part of me feels like she's just trying to hurt me
>Part of me feels like she really likes this guy

So what if is true, don't worry. Live your life. Be happy, don't use excuses for happiness from other people. True happiness come from you not from your gf.
Work on your self, get a better gf who love you and don't play games on you.
Get good job, invest in to yourself, your mind, body, wealth, abundance mentality, good health.
Be smarter and prepared for thing that may happen in life. Like gf left you for what ever, or you lost job, or something you have had is lost or gone. You are calm and happy and you are ready and prepared. You don't worry no more. And you live your life and have a system how to obtain what you like. If you don't you don't cry to long, you move on and find a way that work for you to get to your happiness at all life stages.

I have a fb with no pictures and no info that i check for messages once every six months from a friend that lives on an island in honduras. Anything more is for women and peacocking faggots.

I would like to have a trap in a relationship.

been married 15 years and just now met a women i'm truly in love with. we have the same likes and just fit together like we've been together forever. you know how much that sucks.

27.620, -85.130 DPTH: 1850ft
HDG: 265° DIST: 125nm from John's Pass. There are two steel barrels. Inside the barrels are a Canadian mother and daughter. This is an old WW2 explosive ordinance dumping ground.

i did that once. the fucking organics tasted like chalk.

I feel your pain bro.

>She thought I was using her and I wasn't I actually really loved her
>So just a communication problem really
>Then in like a month she got a new boyfriend

uhhh... dude, she already had the new boyfriend. she had to blame you so people didn't think she was the complete piece of shit she is.

I masturbated to traps

> Sup Forums
> wife

Pick one

REally bad WD

Im both concerned and curious

AMA

Hope oit's real

I wanna murder everyone

Bump

Thanks man I appreciate

Oh how the daughter screamed and wailed as I eviscerated the mother.

I fucked dozens of whores when I first started working and had more money than I could ever spend legally. Nobody knows, not even my fiancé.

Three years ago, my wife Linda and I picked up a prostitute and strangled her to death. We stuffed her body in the dumpster behind my daughter's school.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

My legs are restless xDits like I'm kicking the wall

What did Gary ever do you for these lies user

Going Theough the roughest opiate wjbdeqwk s my life

About 20 years ago, met a guy on IRC. He came over, blew me, then fucked me silly and left.

Now I'm married with kids, but would give just about anything to spread my legs and get fucked silly, even more so regularly.

I sometimes do this to buy chocolate covered almonds at the chocolate covered peanuts price...much cheaper lol

fuck the system xD

Which opiates user

I can't masturbate without fantasizing about killing and necro raping daddy/bear men

This, women never choose to let go of the current branch unless she has her other hand on a higher one already. Don't be surprised if you hear back once they break up. She tried to upgrade, also she was embarassed to put pics of you online.

Yeah, I could find something cheaper but don't want to push it and get caught. Our store has a huge nut aisle and a scale that prints out the sticker for your bag. You weigh and put in any code you want and the cashier up front just scans the barcode it printed. But it does say on the tag what it is.

Did you fffffffuck them

I am the last living Samurai.

Depends on your definition of ffffffuck

I'm attracted to garden gnomes. I put the pointy hat bart in my but

Vicodin and u-47700
It's surprisingly hellish.im typing clearly vwcahse I took a "taper" dose. I'll probably feel like hell tomorrow

Hello mr cruise

i jerk off and cum in my sisters panties and bras. She's gone for the weekend so im going to have a field day (it's a figure of speech)

Thanks for clarifying that, sister fucker

M O M F O N G E R

I was born part male and part female and it has been really difficult. It pisses me off when traps pretend to have been born the same way only because they are insecure with who they are. It makes me feel taken advantage of and it also minimizes the struggles that some people born with anatomical anomalies face almost every damn day.

Well I don't know if she was ever really embarrassed to put them online
Could be wrong though she was super self conscious though so I thought it was more about her
Besides she never used social media till she got her new guy

And I'm not trying to be cocky but her new guy is way uglier than me

pulte sostra mi når hun var russ å kom dritings hjem, jeg var 15

I have an astronomically huge crush on my priest. I can't tell him, of course, because it would

a) make me gay and
b) make me a priest fucker

But he's so hot. It sucks.

Post pussy dick

I hooked up with two of my friends, one when her husband was away for basic training and the other on her wedding night right before the reception. both their first borns are almost spitting images of me and no one has said anything

Nice one my man
Is she hot?

Apparently im a rapist. Dont really care because the sex was good, and there is little proof.

I think my dick is small, but I have only fucked virgins so they don't have nothing to compare it too.

it's just a pussy, you dick, pussy dick is not a thing, which highlights my frustration. Traps pretending to have been born with odd anatomy, do not know what they are talking about and it spreads disinformation.

I can't post pussy dick, because pussy dick is not a thing.

yeah, but many years ago now :) she still hot tough

same here

Awesome my dude

are you a hermaphrodite? im confused. are you mostly female or mostly male?

not many people believe me but the truth is that I am Spartacus

I do this to, got to love sisters.

I wish I had a sister to do this to :(

Fake news

Intersex is the medical term for it, though it did used to get called hermaphrodite. Now days one thinks about hermaphrodite and they think of a transvestite such as iddie izzard or something like that. I am and have always been mostly female, though, I did have some anatomical differences that didn't make me completely female. This isn't the proper thread or place to do any type of education session on anatomy and ambiguity, mostly, it was just a frustration I had to get out of my system because I am treated like an intolerant bigot whenever I try to highlight that sex and gender are two different things and sometimes that makes me sad.

I have a scat fetish so

I turn off the toilet so it can't flush, then when my sister takes a shit I eat it and jerk off

im a platinum producer
... i used to produce dubstep
we all start somewhere right

I wish I could cross dress in public. Like dress slutty and let guys touch me and stuff.. Or like go to a club and let some guy take me home

You seem awfully sure about...

I slept with the grandmother of the local channel newscast director
She's 58

I have a crush on my homie and shit but I can't tell him he's in YMCA and shit so I fucked his sister just cause they're so alike that it felt like being with him

not gay tho

But is she hot?

Also guys please post some alien stuff

Sometimes i wonder if because i like disco i might be gay then i remember my girlfriend and how we touch each other to the bee gees and then i tell my self na fam it goochie

i am a boi, my husband doesn't know.

how do i tell him he's a fag?

I think i might be fallling in love

I went up to a bartender just before last call
and he said whats up "user" what do you want
I SAID WHAT YOU FUCK WHY DID YOU ACTUALLY CALL ME user
he said let me guess user
YOU WANT BOURBON YOU WANT SCOTCH YOU WANT BEEEEERRRRR
i was 10 at the time hanging out with my uncle in his downstairs bar

How can you be married and he doesn't know????

Seriously thinking about deleting all of my family members off my FB for two reasons:
>to further distance myself from them
&&
>revenge for the 'main aunt' deleting me for not being the Xtian super-soldier she thinks I "should be"

I was born in 4A.D.

I got stood up at an anime convention last year.

i like boobies

Since he spelled boy with an "i" he's automatically ruled as a delusional faggot. Don't pay anttention to him.

Been having sex with the babysitter for a while. Great fucking. But she's a psycho. She is now claiming that she is also been have sex with my wife. I always had doubts about my wife - it might actually be true. But I don't know. Not sure what to just about it. So for now, I continue the fucking. And keeping an eye on my wife.

No one cares about your shota collection faggot

I unironically like Nickelback.

>buying organic
>believing gmo's are bad

You're part of the problem.

>My ex-wife killed our baby girl
>She would have turned two this year

How?