Post favorite movie

>post favorite movie
>post favorite TV show
>judge taste and choices of others

good and good

Exceptional

Why am I not surprised? You're just another generic faggot.

Great movie and good show

Post your practitioner taste dipshit

You're no older than 19

>"Breaking bad sucks man and you are a faggot because you like it, reddit! reddit!"
Grow up man
The same with breaking bad but my favorite movie is Saving private Ryan

A shame I can't upvote twice! I agree completely, my fellow gentlesir.

>Babylon 5

MY GUY

ok/10 never saw breaking bad tho

mine are pic related and curb

>Terminator 2
>2

vomit.jpg

Never seen Lost but Fargo is GOAT. great taste.

Also you should see the TV show, its amazing.

>Pineapple Express
>Game of Thrones

You're 16 or younger.

donnie darko

lost

Yeah, I've been meaning to check out the show one of these days. I've heard good things.

Is Babylon 5 any good? I heard it was just a rip off of DS9.

:)

On the surface they have some similarities but deep down they're both very different shows. And it's a very good show but it does have some shortcomings, mainly with the acting and the overall effects, but the story and world building more than makes up for it.

To me picking LOST is like saying your favorite food is pizza. Everyone fucking loves pizza.

There is other shows aswell that are better, I just like this show because it was comfy and the one I related too the most.

I know I know right is tumblr-tier, but I really like it, especially season 2

Who gives a fuck? It's YOUR favorite show, so why'd you even give a fuck about other opinions on the matter?

Favorite of both, and my favorite character, he has so much development between the main character and the antagonist that it really shows between S1-5

kys

1 is iconic, 2 has more re-watch value

Babylon 5 is fantastic. If you can get past the FX (which were very good for the time) it's an extremely good show. Especially season 1. Don't let anyone tell you season 1 is bad.

I guess I'm that insecure

Why?

Movie-
For a Few Dollars More
Series-
Rome

for liking shit

you can go back to tumblr if you're too insecure for that as well

Stop being insecure, anos, you can do it.

user*

Calling it shit is hyperbole don't you think?

>reddit tomatoes
kys

you've changed my mind

uovpoted

t. person incapabale of having their own opinion

What do you mean, I didn't confirm its rotten tomatoes score before watching it, but rather than go on an essay rant on why I like this show, I'm simply pointing out that it's clearly well liked by critics and audiences alike

you're trying too hard

trying too hard? I'm not even trying.

>and this proves people actually like shit

many people like it = quallity

>Macbeth (2015)
>Peep Show

hi Brain, nice suit

>Macbeth
I like you, user.

Is this a meme or something? Suicide squad was terrible and we all know the critics would suck Ghostbuster's clit, but you can see that it's not 90%+

I seriously think I could kick the shit out of reviewbrah and he couldn't do anything about it

Rate me niggers and niggerses

high tier for a suburban high school kid.

i'm sure all the other freshmen in your dorm think you're cool.

quality comedy.

good movie, but lost? really?

just 2 solid choices. can't complain too much, though the edge is rather pronounced.

would smoke a bowl and watch movies with this one.

points for honesty, but really? your favorites?

my choices are pretty superior. fight me, plebs.

too much reddit

SS was an excellent flick, although it's not in any way a film. However, to say that it deserves such a low score, and to say that cisbusters deserves a high score, let alone over twice the amount of fresh as SS, could only be reasonable in the mind of a plebbitor cuck.

I'm not going to disagree with you, but my point is that usually if something has 90%+ score, it's hard to argue that it's objectively "shit", I mean can you think of other examples of "shit" shows or movies that have 90%+ scores for both critics and audiences?

The only thing that saves it from mediocrity it so strives to be are Will Smith's and Margot Robbie's performance. They carried the movie.

I'd love to see the original cut, because watching SS in the cinema made me feel like a lot has been fucked around with.

I said "over twice the amount", but now I looked again and they gave it almost 3 times the amount. Only a retard would think that RT's scores have any worth.

ok movie , good show
shit movie
ok show
shit movie
terrible show
good movie
shit tv show
shit movie
ok show
good movie
shit show
ok movie
ok show
good movie
shit show
good movie
shit show
shit movie
good show
good movie
shit show
good movie
terrible show
ok movie
good show

A gentleman and a scholar.

Shit show? What? Why? Can you elaborate on why it's "shit"?

>fargo
>gladiator
>shit

What the fuck

> though the edge is rather pronounced
KEK
> points for honesty, but really? your favorites?
I have to ask that for yours, too.

Not him, but it's actually really fucking hard to come up with favorites of anything, it probably depends more on your mood than anything

found the lebbitors

The wire?

>found the lebbitors

if that's your only argument than you can go fuck yourself, because you're a certified retard, user.

here, I do agree with you. I'm still trying to think of my favorites.

yeah, really. legend of drunken master is top tier hong kong jackie. Each fight is unique, with different moods, sets, weapons, and consequences, all without ever feeling disjointed. The action and marital arts are top notch, and the comedy chemistry between anita mui and jackie chan is just super charming. It's not the movie that made me fall in love with jackie chan and hong kong cinema, but it's top tier, endlessly rewatchable, and great entry film to introduce new viewers to the genre.

as for MST3k, how can it not be everyone's favorite? It's the original friend simulator, endlessly copied, never surpassed. Beyond that, it is a great way to get into early sci-fi, kaiju, and general b-movies.

please go back to the cuck board or whatever plebbit board you came from, and stay triggered

>cuck
>plebbit
Why do I even bother with retards like you?

...I'm sorry I doubted you. Those were all great responses.
>10/10

I ask the same question to myself, plebbitor.

>being this mad you got outed as someone who posts in reddit's cuck board
>mfw

I bet he's one of the guys who were asking Hiro to put a cuck board in /qa/ the other day

Do you think we can't tell you people apart? Do you think you can simply come here and play it out like some big fucking joke, "hey! I have shit taste very similar to reddit, but I'm not a redditor!"? Let me tell you something kid, we CAN fucking tell you apart, and pretty easily. You fucks are all the same, with your little bullshit like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who and all types of shit shows and films you nu males watch, and you simply think you can fool us with your "arguments" and "opinions" which are pure bullshit from someone who has NEVER, not a single fucking time in their lives watched something worth a damn. You're always meme talking with your epic banes, saying waifufags are disgusting, and you actually expect to pass unnoticed? We know it, everyone fucking does, every sort of crossboarding scum from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/ can tell, tumblr and even the fucking janitors can. We let you shitpost and destroy Sup Forums with your pathetic pleb shit and memes, but don't expect any respect from us. We know what you are, a nu male cuck mememaster gentlemen sir ebin upvoted faggot, you're not like anyone else here, you act as if you're in reddit, as if someone gives a shit about Sherlock, black cocks, Hitler, mommy!!! and any other shit tier reddit memes. You may try and act like one of us, but deep down even you know it, just like everyone else, that no matter how many times you post your Arnold copypasta, bane pizzas, eagles, The Wire memes, dcuck, capeshit and anything else you call a "film" or "kino", it won't make a difference. You'll always be a redditor, you'll never belong here, in the end of the day, you're going back to your /r/films suck each other off about how awesome you are, how much you like real kino like Mr. Robot, Narcos and every pretentious cartoon shit you can name. No matter how many arguments and opinions you have, it doesn't make a difference, because you're a redditor and your shittaste will ALWAYS be shit. Go back already

forgot picture.

thanks for taking the time to read. jackie seriously gets me fucking passionate. i swear i'm not i love with him... i swear.

You got me, I'm from reddit. XDDDD

>mfw I was calling out the plebbitor but I like BB and I'm a baneposter
I post on /bane/ on hotwheels' place though, the polar opposite of reddit

is this the epic new copypasta (that's a meme term for posts that are copied and pasted as a comedic tool)?

simply epic!

I actually googled bane pizza to see what the fuzz was about, fucking unfunny plebbit cancer

Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.
Reddit.

Also waifuists are shit, assuming we're talking about cunnyfags here. I wish pedos would GTFO of this site and specially off 8ch. Some of them made a bot that spams pics of a little girl they find arousing. Absolutely degenerate, they belong inside an oven at 451F.

Ola, reddito.

inb4 getting called a redditor.

we get it dude, you just discovered 8ch

Movies: Heartbreak Ridge

Television: Northern Exposure

Great fucking movie

>Heartbreak Ridge
I've seen this movie with my dad at least 3 times, love it.

Actually not, it's been over a year that I post there too. I started doing it after Sup Forums went down while on a rolling sticky on Sup Forums during a Trump rally in 2015.

One of the most quotable movies ever.

simply ebin
you called it
I'm not sure what's worse, the pedos, the pedo enablers in general, or the jannies who leave pedo and cuck threads while deleting legit ones.

o brother were art thou
Farscape

fuck yeah it is

Jannies who leave pedo degeneracy alive. Fuck 'em.

When I downloaded it I actually took a 10min break when the intermission came on because I needed time just to recalibrate

Fuck I think I'm gonna watch this again now

>SEL
Good taste.

You're almost certainly underage, or least not older than 20