www101.zippyshare.com/v/iVpcINbs/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me the link pls?

here friend

www101.zippyshare.com/v/iVpcINbs/file.html

Thanks bruv. It's soooo good better than Pom Pom

70s vibe, always makes me sad

how the fuck did this get leaked so early

Shit's not 320 at all, why'd you name the zip that?
But thanks, it is real 192
I'm surprised it leaked so early but can't complain

yup I know, I didn't name it, not bad though

ANOTHER
WEEKEND
OUT
OF
MY
LIFE

Definitely a deliberate effort to recapture his old sound but with pro equipment (and therefore a bit more fleshed out).
I'm glad he decided to do that, Pom Pom was missing the "dreamy" quality

So like Before Today?

yea. its not as fruity as pom pom was, too

My AOTY. Just wish it was a bit longer. Really enjoyed every bit.

More lo-fi and spacey, sounds more like him solo, like in the old days. Before Today was mid-fi but still tried to showcase that he had a band now
Weird he didn't use the Haunted Graffiti name for this honestly, but I guess that era is over

Yeah, I'm used to Ariel albums being about an hour but that's because all his old ones have bonus tracks and have. sequencing differences (and the original cassettes/cd-rs are super ultra fucking rare so no one's heard them)
This is 46 minutes, about as long as you can do on a single LP. Seems like that probably informed the sequencing. There's a whole bonus disc in the special edition vinyl but we have absolutely no idea what's on it yet

Holy shit the closer kind of doesn't fit at all but it's so fucking awesome I can't possibly argue it should have been excluded

All in all while I don't think this is a highlight in his discography or anything I can't imagine any fan will be disappointed (unless they really liked the direction he took with Pom Pom for some reason)

Wasn't Pom Pom recorded with the same band but just not labeled as APHG?

Pom Pom despite being the first studio album credited to 'Ariel Pink' had far, far more guest musicians than any other record he's ever mafr

what program did you use for this?

*made
(I smoked a blunt while listening to the leak)

Spek
cross platform, free, and open source nigga

you legend, thanks

Ah i see now. I was confused because I know those guys were his backing band for the Pom Pom tour so I thought they were also in the studio.

It's been confirmed the bonus LP is single sided with 4 bonus songs. And the 7" for Another Weekend will also have another song on the b-side.
I wonder if the Japan CD will get those or if it'll get something else

I want them to make a super HD, shiny, pimped out, slow-mo video for "Acting", like some Windowlicker shit.
I think the lo-fi groove of the song would make a nice vibe contrasted with that

I'LL STAY UP TONIGHT! JUST ME AND YOUR CUNT! THAT'S POSSIBLY TIGHT!

I Wanna Be Young definitely has the mouth-drums on it, is it just the old recording?

got rejected on a Tinder date and now will always affiliate that Reddity cunt I met with one of my favorite artists new albums that I have been so exvited for because I just listened to it amd will probably never be able to enjoy it as these emotions are now anchored to this album in bad way.

Kill me

oh please, you'll get over it.

It is going to be on repeat for the rest of the summer, this is the Wildflower of 2017

You mean where the previous album is clearly superior and it didn't live up to the hype?

Exactly the opposite actually :>)

>this is the Wildflower of 2017

can we all agree feels like heaven is the best song

(of all time)

I'd actually say it's the worst song on the album. Best song are the title track and Kitchen Witch

Did anyone see that thread about him supposedly dying today?

>wildflower
Zzzzzzzzz.....

HAVEN'T HEARD THE LEAK YET

YOURE TELLING ME THERE'S ANOTHER VERSION OF I WANNA BE YOUNG?!?!?

lmao you tasteless cretins

wildflower was the tits

Bump

Do Yourself A Favor sounds just like early Of Montreal
and Death Patrol has a Hall and Oates vibe

Anybody seeing him in DC?

>Wildflower of 2017
ewww

This album "sounds" cool but none of the melodies are grabbing me outside of a few songs

this album sounds like you're falling asleep in a motel room in the 70s with the radio on

you weren't alive in the 70s

so am i wrong for assuming that?

this is probably going to be an annoying question to you guys

but is there any way i can listen to it on my phone? my computer broke recently

Really enjoying it

Ariel pink is one of the only people I have to stop what im doing and listen to his stuff right when it drops

Very annoying
And honestly, depends on the phone. That zippyshare link should be fairly accessible. You just need an app that can download and extract zip files

yes

fuck off you autistic hateful boy

don't see how it's really that annoying if it wasn't for my situation i wouldn't be using my phone but thank you anyway i'm trying that

this me
it worked :^)

It feels so short like 20 minutes long even though it's over 40

I guess I'm just used to his longer stuff

time flies when you're having fun

Im with you user, got that chicken skin.

AOTY

that's exactly what this album does to me, makes me feel nostalgic for a time that I never lived

The new I Wanna Be Young is almost like the 80s version to the original's 70s.. it has a more driving beat and is more concise as a pop song, but the original is superior; it has a beautiful dazed melancholy that the remake doesn't quite recapture. I do like how the recording quality is basically the same on both versions.

IT'S AMAZING
ARIEL THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY

i cannot believe Ariel made an album this cohesive and this fucking excellent. seriously blowing my mind

who the fuck is ariel pink?

newfag

has your ass never listened to The Doldrums nigga
it's extremely unique and better than this
And I love this

Why would you be that salty over a single Tinder date? I'd understand if it was an ex, but come on.

Ariel Pink makes me feel like being at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Yeah i've listened to the Doldrums, i'm a big fan of Ariel. I like the Doldrums a lot, but there's something about those older albums he made that are so unhinged and messy, as much as i love them. this one's just so tight and conceptually sound while really reaching back to those older sounds that made him so great

probably the closest he's gotten to having pussy since pussy had him?

I think the sloppiness is an essential part of the dreamy, otherworldly quality of his older albums that makes them so singular and engaging to me. That and I've listened to them literally hundreds of times so any kind of technical or performance flaws don't even register to me as being there anymore, it's all a part of the piece

that's why i love house arrest and loverboy so much

Oh yeah totally, that quality adds a lot to those albums overall. they always have a place in my heart for that. i just feel like this album he just released really focuses more around one central idea than anything else i've heard from him. but maybe i just didn't read too much into those older works enough

Most of his early ones are actually a bit of a grab-bag, especially since the versions we know (Paw Tracks reissues) are not the albums as originally assembled.
but The Doldrums is very cohesive and creates a very specific mood, I consider it a masterpiece personally, House Arrest comes close
DtBJ is very good and does try to recapture the AM feel but it is a bit more conventional. But yeah it's probably mostly attributable to his technical prowess naturally increasing with time, he'd have to intentionally try to make his music sloppier at this point.

Why exactly are so many leaks 192kbps? Whoever is leaking it obviously has a legit copy of it digitally or otherwise, are they just incompetent when uploading it?

When it's this early I think it's a review copy made by the label for industry, critics, etc. They compromise the quality in some way as damage control in case it gets out, it's the same as screener DVDs having watermarks.
This album's definitely been finished for a while, Dam-Funk tweeted about listening to it in his hotel room in April

that makes no sense to me. Why would they give poor quality copies to critics that seems pretty redundant. It would bring review scores down and it doesn't stop people from listening to it if it does leak

He keeps making the most sophisticated children's music records ever made

Angry sjw writer pist about last album cycle press leaked it...this leak has anger written all over it

>Great
Time to Live
Another Weekend
Feels Like Heaven
Dreamdate Narcissist
Dedicated to Bobby Johnson

>Aight
Santas in the Closet
Kitchen Witch
Do Yourself a Favor
Again

>Meh
Time to Meet Your God
Death Patrol
I Wanna Be Young
Bubblegum Dream

none of the songs in the meh category are meh

they are to me

time to meet your god was a very underwhelming opener

Another Weekend is amazing

...except those fucking ugly "feeel your boddddy..." verses are plodding

I'm feeling this

>Great
Another Weekend
Dedicated to Bobby Jameson
Kitchen Witch
I Wanna Be Young
Time to Live
Bubblegum Dreams

>Good
Death Patrol
Do Yourself a Favour

>Meh
Time to Meet Your God
Dreamdate Narcissist
Santa's in the Closet
Feels Like Heaven

RADIO KILLED THE VIDEO STAR
TIME TO LIVE

:/

Pretty much

why if this album was a car

>thread made 19 hours ago
>still not 100 replies
>meanwhile, tyler the redditor gets multiple threads

fuck this place

loom loom wasn't that impressive, honestly. This is a huge step up.

Unironically kys yourselves

>Wildflower was a terrible album that was somehow even worse than their first popular release (SILY)
>this is a terrible album that is somehow even worse than Ariel Pink's first popular release (Before Today)
checks out, user

wow thanks for letting me know about this band, sounds different
but sadly it fucking sucks dude
millenial gayness to the max

this album is a massive step down from Ariel's last one and a 7/10 at best

meanwhile, Tyler's knew album is among the best of the year for its respective genre

absolutely embarrassing post

Ariel is Gen X dude

prove me wrong

>millennial gayness

Dad go to bed

you're the redditor newfag comparing a fucking Ariel Pink album to Wildflower so right back at you

i dont listen to tyler the creator, redditor

then your opinion of him is irrelevant