Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5YmTDDdVI
youtu.be/uGmVlyUGBTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I enjoyed it.

fuckin' hardcore

Fantastic movie, especially if you saw it in theatres.

Unironically one of my favorite movies of all time.

A gimmick that got really stale after about 12 minutes

Terrible in every aspect (especially the cringe af dance routine out of the blue), only redeeming parts were the gun-ho tracking cam combat reels, the hot whores and some of the unexpectedly gruesome violence

Also when he's getting up in the beginning and all those pedestrians gather around him before the shootout you can see one of the statists running away too early way before all the others, amateur-tier production and editing man

Pretty straightforward rescue plot. Initially I was wary, but was intrigued by the guy who kept reappearing. The villains classic egotism actually panned out plot wise for once.

Its a combination of mindless action flick and critique of action movies in general.

Pretty enjoyable.

>Thoughts?

Very cool and well made movie, though how did the bad guy have powers of telekinesis?

IIRC the director purposefully made it a secret.

He said something about disliking how every little detail has to have some kind of explanation.

That being said, I think there's a comic revealing his backstory.

Its explained in the prequel comic.

a kino. The first actually great videogame adaptation.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5YmTDDdVI

My name is Henry so I have to like it

Fine, while I've forgotten a lot of it, what I remember was pretty impressive.

Went in with 0 expectations ended up having quite a bit of fun I'm glad I saw it on a small screen on my desktop as I think at the theater may have been a bit much but i thought it was fun as hell.

Also WWI jimmy was best Jimmy

I enjoyed it, but something about the ending pissed me off. I already forgot it.

Fucking rad. I want a sequel.

Some great scenes, but the combination of poor pacing and Jimmy's South African accent soured my experience some. I was absolutely hyped to go see it after being a big fan of the Biting Elbows videos. This is the problem with an action director directing a full length movie. I think the Chinese have the right idea where you have a movie director, then you have an action director for the action scenes.

Over all I really liked it despite its flaws. I would love another movie like it or just a straight up sequel.

The ending was a huge payoff, what are you on about? It's the one aspect that all the snobs seemed to find as at least one redeemable quality.

The best tribute to first person shooter video games ever

why wasn't jimmy able to see that Henry was getting played the whole time? Didn't he see his memories or some shit?

The EZ was the cherry on top. Loved it.

So you want me to leave this shithole for another equally-shit shithole? Eat shit.

forgot it after 1 day

reddit dreck

fun and comfy

i actually really liked it, but had to leave and puke about 3/4 of the way through from motion sickness which I never get on roller coasters and shit.

Also like () said it got a bit stale after about the first half hour. Great fight scenes, great editing, and the Go-Pro was used quite well.

I hope it serves as a step up for a new genre, cause I'm kinda sick of capeshit. Not memeing, I was a big fan for awhile but they ruined everything by causing everyone to try to create their own 20 fucking movie universe which would work if they actually spent the time and money, but none of them will.

Well, fuck.

I enjoyed the brothel for the russian girls, only other thing is the last fight. They pulled off the psychic thing pretty well.

>that ending
youtu.be/uGmVlyUGBTI
Also, who /biting elbows/ here?

Critics are fucking retarded.

Also it was the first movie I saw where audience clapped at the end.

>clapped

American?

Russian.

ez

Didnt knew it was a thing there as well.

White knight detected.

Movie of the year
O
T
Y

Really fucking fun movie.

the only reason people should clapping in theathers if the makers are there

Agree.

>especially if you saw it in theatres
This.
Catching it in theaters (even on a shit-tier digital projector) was a worthwhile experience.

>Critics complain movies lack innovation nowadays
>Someone tries to make a first person movie
>Excellent execution, it manages to immerse you in the movie and not feel dizzy from the camera perspective
>Critics whine "waaah waah it's too much like videogames"
>Mfw

I think this is an actually underrated movie, in terms of critical acclaim. The first person perspective alone gives the action scenes a bigger edge, and honestly I just think they made the scenes crazy enough, but not too much for it to be cringy.

Fantastic movie. I've seen it twice in theaters (premiere night and then afterwards I immediately bought a ticket for the day after) and about four or five times on video, probably gonna see it again tonight cause my buddy's a Biting Elbows fan and hasnt seen the movie.

Easily movie of the year for me. Neon Demon comes pretty close but Hardcore Henry takes it

for what it is its a great movie from start to finish

Critics nowdays are mostly on the wrong side of history.
Especially in this 2016 year.

looks like a blast

I thoroughly enjoyed this. It knew what it wanted to do and it did it well. Mr. Saath Aafruke was my favorite part. I got a kick out of all of the parts that mimicked video game sequences/logic.

In my headcannon it's Henry Cavill.

shit