I am a time traveller. AMA

I am a time traveller. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did the Tupac movie flop?

How do you prove it?

Prove it

is donald trump the king of the universe?

When does The Elder Scrolls 6 come out, and which region does it take place in? Does it take place before or after the events in Skyrim?

what is the meaning of life

When will the third world war start?

If you are a time traveler you will know that your thread will have this reply in 5 minutes.
Please post "i know you are typing" before this post gets on the tread in our current time.

are you gay?

check'd

Did you go back and time and fuck your own mother? or your aunt?

Did you go back and allowed hitler to live?

in your dark, dystopic cybernetic future, does the world government watch and judge every action that you make, or do the megacorporations who pull the strings turn a blind eye the the crime and anarchy that flow through the streets?

It's mathematically impossible to prove that I time travelled. It's an NP hard problem to prove that you can't prove it.

No idea. I can't search stuff up in my original timeline while I'm here so I only know what I knew when I left.

Definitely not until 2076. That's the time I left. It hasn't happened yet and likely isn't going to happen, the statistics already show that you guys are living in the most peaceful human era ever up to now. This continues.

No, I can't. Several problems. I can't predict something happening if it wasn't recorded and I didn't look it up before schwarzing. This is like asking you what did a 2005 post say. Even if I did search it up and it was recorded, I'm also changing the timeline by creating this thread. I can't have known what was said here before schwarzing.
I'm bi.

How do you get travelling in the time?

Are you a sports fan? Favorite sport and team/player? When where you born? Who is president after Trump?

Post some sort of picture of a machine you use to time travel

How did you solve the problem of universal drift? The earth is moving at over 500,000mph through the universe. Even jumping back a single minute would put you off-planet. If you travelled back from 2076, you would have to then travel over 282 billion miles to reach earth again.

Are you able to see any event in history or are you limited in some fashion? Because I'd like to know what it was like to listen to the Sermon on the Mount. Was it awesome?

>over 500,000mph
1.3 million mph, actually.

It's really not that different from today. I don't know what cybernetic means. There is no world government. Crime rates aren't uniform, they depend on location.

You(as in 2017 humanity you) have already proved that it is mathematically possible to time travel. There is (kind of) a solution in an arxiv.org article right now, I've no idea how to find it though. I just read an article that it was in there.

I'm not a sports fan. I was born in 2049.
Trump is president after Trump, John Bel Edwards is the next one if I remember correctly. I'm not American so I don't get taught American history.

No idea. Do you know the technicalities of a train to ride it?

I'm limited if I want to go back someday.

>No idea
We all know you're full of shit, but I'd like to give corrected math to show exactly how full of shit you are.
1.3 million mph for 59 years gives a distance of 671,892,000,000 miles, or about 0.11 light years. After jumping back in time, you'd have to travel at the speed of light for almost 42 days to reach the earth.

Do you have any photo of the future cars or any photo of any item(mobile phone...)? Are you in the future now?

What will it know about the aliens in the future?

Does social media still exists? What's the next big social movement now that fags can marry?

have you gone back in time to when you were about to lose your virginity and fucked yourself in the ass?

>It's mathematically impossible to prove that I time travelled. It's an NP hard problem to prove that you can't prove it.
this is not even wrong. if you think that that means its correct, youre not very educated.

How does it feel to actually see the legendary internet, which I assume in your day is gone since Obama sold the internet to Iran, and Trump gave the rest to the corporations.

Problem there. If you are telling us who is president and someone where to harm those people, wouldn't your timeline cease to exist?

>Do you know the technicalities of a train to ride it?
>there are people on Sup Forums right now who don't know how an internal combustion engine works

lots of little fairies farting

Does Maisie Williams ever get leaked

That has to be the worst case scenario, you don't linearly get away from past earth at 1.3m mph. I really have no idea though.

I do have pictures in my phone but;

1) I didn't bring any items with me.
2) Even if had, I can't read/copy it in any machine in 2017.
3) I wouldn't even be able to boot up my phone, let alone charge it.

Your second question doesn't make sense.

We've been to Mars, found nothing. The first people there died in the first 18 Martian days. Noone will fund a new mission. We haven't heard of any aliens.

Yes, it grew immensely. I don't know your social context to answer what changed, I'm not into social sciences.

To go back to my time I have to go back to the time I firstly came here, and then go forward(going forward isn't so futuristic and fancy as you might think). That way I end up in the same timeline I was when I left. I changed this timeline just by being here, let alone creating this thread.

Wich is the year when we will send a humans to Mars?

Are you John Titor and if not do you know him?

Could you by any chance, tell us the political atmosphere of the year you were in. Is it more democratically orientated? Is more of a conservative/liberal society?

eh it's all relative, he's clearly traveling through time relative to a location on earth so he isn't moving at all

Do the smartphones exist in 2076?
How many ram gb have the future pcs?
We want a important dates of important history events

What other Countries did America go to war with between now and when you left?

Wich is the life expectancy in the industrial countries in the future?
Will Donald trump build the wall?

2042. Apparently, your current US president's influence somehow made it happen sooner than planned.

No. No.

That depends on the country you're in. Comparatively to 2017, I'd say we're more liberal and have a more laissez-faire economy.

Everyday computers have 64 Gigs of ram, people never use it all though. From what I've read it was one of intel's campaigns that made us buy more ram. Intel is huge and controls a huge chunk of the market. Smartphones do exist, they're nothing like the ones right now though.
16 August 2056 there was a nuclear misshap killing a little under a billion people. This date is so far away that me being here will have changed that for sure.

Almost every middle-eastern country.

67 is the average European(there is no EU in 2076, so take this geographically speaking) life expectancy.

Just like most posts on Sup Forums

Do you have any knowledge regarding the United Kingdom? Is it a thing of the past?

It's not the United Queendom, with a chemically and biologically sustained Elizabeth 2 as god empress, who has begun her wars of conquest against the heretics, like France.

>now

How is molecular biology? How is quantum physics? Best music from our time?

when will i finally die, OP?

How many dicks did op suck before making this thread?

How is religion? What happens when we die? Best world power? What happened to countries? How was ISIS defeated?

Only 67 is the european life expectancy in europe?????? Why? If nowadays this average is increasimg...

Tragic masturbation accident in 2 years. It makes the national news, and the law that was passed against electroasphixibestiality is in your name

We've changed from the outmoded decimal system, to hexidecimal (67 hex = 103 dec).

i knew it

>>>>
England still exists, it has no kings or queens now(I've read that it had one until very recently).

We haven't cured cancer. I don't know history of physics(or physics) which makes this hard but quantum gravity or something made it to national news while I was alive.
System of a down - Mr Jack

Atheist rates increased rapidly in developed countries, US, a lot of borders changed with no major wars, don't know who ISIS is.

There should be models predicting the overpopulation crisis we're about to face, that's the main reason life expectancy is declining.

Is Destiny 2 good?

So your telling me that Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have gained independence from England?

Will Facebook exist in the future?
Wich in the world population in the future?

You are full of shit your not a time traveler. Im the real one ww3 doesnt start until civil war starts which in this timeline its in 2019. Elder scrolls is never released due to the civil war

why u trippin niBBa

1. if you are indeed a time traveler, why come to Sup Forums to expose yourself?
2. why did you bother traveling backwards in time at all?
3. when does time travel become possible? who gets to use it? if you are from when you say you are from, it must be either very accessible or you must have high level access, bringing me back to my first question
4. which countries thrive the most in terms of happiness and economics in the forthcoming years?
5. what are the most successful companies of your time?

The world population is 50.

Who are the best musician from our days? What do you know from 2020 music?

Op is a chrono fag

/tred

50.000 millions of people?

t. Stein;gate's John titor

>taking this even slightly seriously

I dont' blame him, we are all here because we are bored

Nothing. We studied your primitive "rock" music in school, but it just sounds like noise. In the future, Swoon music has taken over and we all praise Yanni.

yup

Sup Forums's name changed on 2043 to /bf/, which means 'Bored faggots'.

Can you give us a definitive evidence that you are not liying?

why only you? problem with logistics?

>We studied your primitive "rock" music in school, but it just sounds like noise. In the future, Swoon music has taken over and we all praise Yanni.
>primitive rock music
>implying rock music is just going to disappear

0/10 troll attempt OP.

Try a little harder next time.

There was a strangelet accident, that turned all the Irish into niggers. They quickly conquered Scotland and Wales, and occasionally make suicidal attacks against London. The country manors are fortified estates, and hunt down all the "black dog" incursions.

Which country are you from?

Why are you in 2017?

Farnhamland

I know that Scotland and Ireland did, haven't ever heard of Wales.

Facebook doesn't exist anymore(maybe the domain does). 10.7 billion.

1) It's not exposing, I'm gonna travel back to the time I got here before travelling to my time so anything I do here doesn't matter unless I get arrested or detained.
2)Wouldn't you do it too if given the chance?
3) I don't know the exact time it got invented because initially it was invented and only used by the US army secretly. It became somewhat accessible around 2070.
4)Eastern Europe.
5)Intel is undoubtedly the most successful company.

I knew those Irish were up to something

Where are you now? We want know you in live

Did you find stiens gate?

South Greece.
In a hotel room in Warsaw.

Describe your "time machine". It is like a chamber or a head thingy device?

Did the world war 3 happened and in what year?

He already said that it didnt

these answers are really obscure fuck this guy

But if everybody can access to these time machine, do not is dangerous? Anybody could destroy the time line

Most. Boring. Time. Traveller. Ever.

Why do not buy a camara and send us photos?
Do you have a card identification?
If the police stop you and want you show your identity, what do you do?

i give him props for coming up with some sort of backstory at least, even the "next president" he listed is a current state governor. also Intel becoming huge is pretty feasible

Do Jews exist in the Future?
What about Poland?

Has the code ever been transcribed?

And if so, can you share so we can expedite the quelling within this timeline?

Horl Zorahna good time traveler, and may the blessings be upon you.

any major disasters we should be worried about?

why in the fuck are there so many closed time loops in media?
interstellar
young justice
arrival
etc.

But if you are a timw traveller how do you deny this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_paradox

Will Ethereum surpass Bitcoin?

Are cryptocurrencies used in the future?

Also, is there any recent events that are going to happen?

is space travel posible in your time??