Looking for a prostate stimulator, is this one any good?

Looking for a prostate stimulator, is this one any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

heyepiphora.com/2010/07/my-love-the-pure-wand-plus-a-few-tips/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

da bess, this thing made me nut so hard it felt like i got kicked in the balls for 2 weeks after

huh. Doesn't look like much.

Brand?

Pls send help, I'm about to spend close to $100 on this and some additional hygiene items.

njoy i think its made of solid fucking steel so its pretty legit

Doesn't vibrate though.

Its alright, though I feel its made for smaller men. I'm a big guy and it goes in nicely but doesn't quite push in deep enough to reach the prostate.

But maybe that's just me.

fucking fags

I could reach your big boy prostrate with my tongue if you know what I mean.

>fucking fags
>Thread about prostate massaging
I'm sorry, but what did you expect?

that is why you need this

>Its alright, though I feel its made for smaller men. I'm a big guy and it goes in nicely but doesn't quite push in deep enough to reach the prostate.
I just ordered what was posted in OP, wish me luck.
I don't think I'm a large guy, being an average norwegian, so with any luck, it will be big enough.

Bumfun

Vibrating bum fun

don't

the vibrator is literally an insertible vibe, you can barely feel it when inserted, because the vibrator part isnt actually in you

>don't
Too late, it's my first anal experience, so the fact that there is a bullet vibe should be enough.
Whether I feel it or not.

you dont even need a vibrating one though trust me

Maybe so, but it was cheap, and got good ratings from other customers.
I may regret it later on, but such is the life of experimenting with pleasure.

Honestly is it possible to have a prostate orgasm, I cant find prostate when I try

Supposedly it depends on the individual.
And, are you using a toy?
If not, you may not be reaching your prostate.

Im using fingers, i heard its possible with fingers

>i heard its possible with fingers
It is, for some, but again, it depends on the individual, your prostate might be located further back than your fingers can reach.
Or, prostate stimulation might just not be your thing.

This fucking thing.
This thing, if you learn to use it on a chick, will make her see stars and cum so hard she passes out.
The first time I used one on a chick, she had only ever used it on herself so she had no clue how it'd be to have someone else use it on her. She had multiple orgasms until her abs cramped up and then rolled over and fell asleep in seconds in the middle of play.

One minute she's screaming and breaking her nails clawing at her pillow while her swollen, bright red pussy has a seizure and gushes all over your hand, then, when it's over, she's unconscious and sleeping like a baby.

And then you try it on your prostate? It's magnificent. That thing does not NEED to vibrate. The shape and the hardness and the weight and the curve to it does everything that needs to be done.

Shit's magic. Google a sex toy reviewer and read. It's gotten universal praise: heyepiphora.com/2010/07/my-love-the-pure-wand-plus-a-few-tips/