Who's the best football player

Neymar

Charlie Adam

bring the hate faggots.

CR7

Bobby Boucher

Jerry Rice.

Tom Brady
>when he's not getting super bowl rings he's playing basketball with mj.

18-1

5-2

Hahahaha

Denver's bitch

Rudy

Christiano Ronaldo

Deontay wilder

Lol faggot its lionel messi

7-1

Montana>Brady

Reminder to our American friends

Are you suggesting that Messi is Brazilian and Ronaldo is German

does the stupidity come natural or do you actually try to be a moron?

Aaron Rodgers. Dumb question.

LeBron Jackson is the best ever. He averaged a triple double on the Thriller album. GOAT.

He's Argentinian you fucking monkey.

Beckham Jr
He made that one handed catch that one time.

I wish Brady would kiss me

Match, pitch, draw, yellow card, red card, transfer, loan, hooligans, free kick, advantage. These are words associated with the most boring sport on earth. It's not coincidence the greatest country on earth barely watches this shit sport.

This fag.

Can't fix stupid.

OP asked for football players, not footballers

0-2 against GIANTS.
we don't recognize your other bitch made rings. We are your fucking daddies, pussy ass bitch

Mr Leahey?

see

This

D'Marcus Williums

Both of those losses were not Brady's fault because they were lost on defense.
>Brady scored on the last offensive drive for both games.

it always amazes me how americans and europeans alike fail to comprehend that the two sports are much more closely linked than they like to admit

goes to show that ignorance is bliss no matter where you are from

That one gay one.

But they're still loses and that's literally the only stat that matters.

Other than being a sport with a single point-scoring piece of apparatus there's no similarity at all. One is a game of human chess where the only important person is the coach, the other is a team game that doesn't have to stop every 2 minutes for the fatties to breathe

>the only stat that matters.

did you enjoy those 2 parades?

What's your point?

Meaning... he still has more rings than any other QB.

Bo Jackson

Currently?? user is correct

Cleve ohio admitting in

honestly feel bad for browns fans, wtf is going on over there?

that team should not be that bad.

Fag ball

that's not football thats rubgy you fucking idiot

against the Giants? last i checked, he's ringless against us. who gives a fuck if he beats every other team he plays in the superbowl? That just makes our wins even more meaningful, lil bitch

I would agree, however: brady is exhibiting 60's era staying power and will probably eclipse many great players

It does, which is why the Giants should always hope he wins his superbowls not against them. He still has more rings than your entire organization.

uncle rico, he could throw it over the mountains in his heyday

We're huffing glue & sharts and Browns front office is telling us its daisies

Give us 10 or 20 or 30 years

Only correct answer

Jim Brown or Lawrence Taylor. No one is even in the discussion for their positions.

You can't fucking say who the best football player because there are so many positions, you can't expect Randy Moss to do what Lawrence Taylor did and vice versa, there are just so many things you can do on a football field, you can't say "this guy is better than anyone who ever stepped on the field before him.

Rugby is pussy version of Football fyi

The only true answer.

/Thread

/thread

He (HE A SINGLE MAN) has more rings than the GIANTS do for all of their HISTORY!!

/thread

-

underrated comment.

Giants wish they could be in the 5+ ring club. Who is also there? Oh right, the Cowboys.

>equating the entire history of a team to one mans career that is not yet over so you can be ''in the club''

you are pathetic and were most likely not around when those teams won.

I don't know who you're trying to shit on with that comment. Is it Brady? I already agree he's the goat. I'm shitting on Giants fans who would be super salty that division rival America's Team has done better than their franchise.

John Elway.

Dragged 4 shitty teams to the superb owl.

Won two (rightfully) with good teams

Amen.

>I'm shitting on Giants fans

and i'm shitting on you from such a height that it hits you with the force of realization that the cowboys will not and have not won in your lifetime.