To my jewish bros

Dear jude do not hate me i am pn your side, I believe that many pol recognise Israel as a state that has the right to exist.

There has been much propaganda over the years...

The fact is we here are white nationalist with strong christain values.

Both the jews and christians are attacked for our culture, freedom and way of life.

Jesus existed been and gone we like you await the next comming from god, I believe he is here his name is donald trump, he will trump them all.

At least god has a sense of humor.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

STUPID CHRISTIAN ZIONIST AKA FAKE CHRISTIANS

A Brit with common sense and also an ex soldier who has the courage to speak up and who has the courage to defend his people and his culture against obvious subversive tactics which are being used by the enemy. It is no wonder that you are all fucking brain dead like the TV the Internet has become a tool for the propagandists and you I so far from fuck and reality because he sit on your computer all day hoping for total destruction of your own race well fuck you it's not going to happen it never will happen so long as people like me exist you fucking Islamic sympathizer.

When we are successful and we surely will be you will have no fear you will have nowhere to hide nowhere to run and our power will be far reaching.

>A Brit with common sense and also an ex soldier who has the courage to speak up and who has the courage to defend his people and his culture against obvious subversive tactics which are being used by the enemy.
>common sense
>siding with the merchant who is financing the destruction of europe and the replacement of its population
top kek you cuck
If you are a such brave and migty individual than you should do something against your Muslim major of your capital, instead you are shitposting.

> he's checking out

Dude, if you're serious about things you should simply build wealth and share it with your family along with whatever values you think, well, valuable.

1/10 made me reply

your nation is on the declining part, your peak was long gone and you're decaying.
do not lie to yourself to feel a little better.
this is the circle of life, once an invader/colonizer will be invaded/colonized.
keep the jews good on you, degenerates deserve each other.

I don't care anymore bye

This planet belongs to the Rebellion, it belongs to The Life.

Hail Enki Creator God of Humanity
Hail Satan, the ADVERSARY!

HAIL LUCIFER!

for what it's worth most of us in israel are rooting for trump
the diaspora jews not so much tho

fake ass christian . they zionist killed jesus .
we muslims see jesus as a prophet of god . we cant even make fun about him bc its forbidden .

and now your are sucking circumsided jewisch 6inch dick.

>netherlands
checks out

Palestine
checks in

Hi , i am zionist cz i want to send all Jews in Israel .

Who employed all the Jewish people into the highest Media positions?

Would it not be too obvious?

It is very obvious so It can't be the Jews that has done that.

And all of my posts are being deleted and I have to type it out or speak it again I wonder who could be behind that.

For fox sake 4 attempts to fucking post
Who employed all the Jewish people into the highest Media positions?

Would it not be too obvious?

It is very obvious so It can't be the Jews that has done that.

And all of my posts are being deleted and I have to type it out or speak it again I wonder who could be behind that.

I am fucking screen recording this you fucking shit head let me post

Our own propaganda machine is now massive and growing everyday. You think you can control the Internet well you can't more and more people are becoming aware of what is going on. We are self educating and uniting our knowledge read despise the racism and bigotry that is been promoted this isn't an attack just upon us white people this is an attack against all of humanity

The political strife around the world it's just an ongoing struggle for the people of this world to regain control over our own destiny. You will not stop us you will not scare us into submission. You use the fear of death as a weapon against us but many of us now understand does there is no such thing as death and that life will go on and on forever.

Many of us are also aware of where you come from many of us have been to that place. Do not think that we haven't made preparations to deal with this problem...

You are to leave this world or you will face the consequences and they will be severe.

Gotta make more room for the Muslim immigrants

The doctrine will be up /x/ very soon. The reason it will be placed on /x/ is due to the nature of what we are going to do. The force or forces we are facing are not of this world you can think I am crazy but believe me I am not. There is a world that exists beyond what we can see however they do require our cooperation in order to achieve their goals.

I believe in exactly what I am saying.

The only way to fight them is to fight them on their own turf that is in the world that we cannot see.

This process involves a trick or hack, the body is not physically tired however you are able to dream otherwise. Sorry this censorship is pissing me the fuck off because it is blocking all my fucking posts...

Continuing despite the fact I've had to see this three fucking times now.

The processes often thought of as been impossible of very hard however from a military perspective this can be trained to anyone. Which is why I will create a doctrine that will ensure that most people get it within the first week but eventually I aim for 1 to 2 days.

I am talking about separating your consciousness from your physical self and mind or also known as theego