Why did she do it?

why did she do it?

Spammed forced memes like this make me cringe so much, but at least we get to see Barbs cute face in this

why did she do it?

do what?

why did she do it?

Faggots have been posting this for at least the past week and I still don't get it. Can someone help me out?

why did she do it?

>pap pics of barbs on yacht, touching black dude
>some guy makes bad shoop of barbs in a leah gotti blacked scene
>birth of a new spam thread
Basically it's "Why did she fuck a dozen of black guys at once", which she didn't, but whatever.
Like i said, Barbs pics being posted makes up for the level of autism

Can anybody post these shooped photos?!

Lol thanks btw was the black dude she was with on the yacht that nas car driver or some shit? If so I 'm pretty sure that's a fake relationship just like 90%of these celeb couples. Btw if it's him he' biracial lol so sick and tired of these half breeds claiming black but a lot times look everything but black

THIS!

why did she do it?

I don't care because she is perfect and she makes me horny.

>touching black dude

No she clearly got gangbanged by 5 nig nogs.

same

I couldn't even last 5 seconds inside babs. I would premature ejaculate. Then she would be mad at me for making her pregnant.

One nigger is bad enough but why did it have to be five? Why babs why?

>thinking you would not cum even before actually penetrating her sweet pink pussy
You have high expectations user

POST THESE PHOTOS WITH HER AND NIGGERS!!!

You are...

...absolutely correct! What was I thinking? I'd probably die of a heart attack too.

>google is hard
I am sure she would smile and help you get hard again afterwards.
Not like i would need a lot of help though, her looks alone are enough to get me going multiple times. Simply putting her hand on my dick would make me diamonds in a milisecond

I've seen webm of it as well. In the webms she doesn't exactly kiss them or anything but the way she interacted with them it seemed obvious to me she whores herself to these men by the way she acts. It basically looks like fwb getting touchy feeling and goofing around. Not just the same black guy either I've seen her do this with others.

Why didn't she eat a sammich?

Webm of her with Lewis Hamilton?

I want these photoshoped pictures.

Still though we must ask. Why? WHY?

Him and seen another of her with some other black guy. I've seen quite a few pics of her with blacks to. She is getting passed around like a blunt. I could only imagine how many men she has been with at this point.

Photos plz?