This man literally did nothing wrong

This man literally did nothing wrong.

If you honestly think that then you are completely correct

Defending him, now, sounds weird.

But I must admit I defended him in the past

He refused to release the full Wu album

But other e-mails were much softer—nearing romantic. Richardson, who is gay and in a partnership, admitted that in a 2010 e-mail he wrote to Shkreli, "only if I can touch your soft skin,” and on another occasion he encouraged Shkreli to take a bubble bath. The comments were about a rash Shkreli had on his neck and ears, Richardson said. But in his testimony, he also said that Shkreli made sexually charged comments and seemed disingenuous when he would “say things of a gay nature,” including being interested in a “hook up” with a waiter or office worker.

“I felt to some extent that maybe he was saying those things to me more because he felt I would want to hear them,” Richardson said.

Yeah, he's pretty much the opposite of how the media portrays him. He just eats it up and plays the heal often when he knows people are watching. He seems like a genuinely good person though.

Yeah fuck people with AIDS they don't need to be able to afford their medication just exploit them

He charged $1 for uninsured patients who needed the drug. The $700 per pill price was only for large insurance companies.

Found the libtard CNN shill.
He literally did do nothing wrong, his aids meds were still one of the cheapest on the market.

Also, just executed all the aids people, so niggers, and bam, aids is cured.

he's just a sociopath with a punchable face

What he did with medicine isn't wrong. He's being investigated and charged with different crimes.

nice pepe there

Maybe they shouldn't be butt ducking

>people with AIDS
You mean mostly niggers and fags?

If he gets jailed, the media will make seem like he did those things for his own benefit.

We're trying to cure cancer and such and they go out and make a new disease?

I think the government made the AIDS on purpose to get rid of the population growth.

the number of the beast
trying to cure cancer
but make a new disease

No, they're going to do that no matter the outcome.

Yes the media is going to hound on it and make it seem like his crime is medicine, but anyone who consumes from the media is a complete idiot. Most of the time, sources should be public intelligence brieifings, multi university studies from both the right and left, as well as occasional moderate news sources, though those are far and few and contain very little analysis and just raw data.

Butt sex

defrauding investors I think, or manipulation, sec don't fuck around if you're blatant

Ur a retard