/urban/ + /architecture/

comfy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

9anime.to/watch/zhen-hun-jie.m4zx/ppm8mj
9anime.to/watch/huyao-xiao-hongniang.qq1w/1nlyyv
9anime.to/watch/quan-zhi-gao-shou.6nx4/k3z1k9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some northern norway coastal town?

It is managed by some advocate of old Koenigsberg restoration who knows what to do, hopefully they will make it right. Woscow has got problems because most developers are 146% bydlo who don't care, they invite shitty architects who have zero knowledge. Remember that almost all of them are non-Russians either.

They look good though. I wish we had at least one city with this kind of architecture. But t is only a dream.

Here's Montreal, Canada.

desu technically the thread made by the american user is the legit one

That's the only acceptable form of a skycraper.

hong kong
its fine. you linked yours first

This glass penis and its little brother turned out better than I thought they would

This is the only acceptable form of a skycraper.

Modernist garbage, it's size is meaningless. It look bland and uninspired.

Post more hong kong please

China the future.
America the past.

If China's the future than the world is going to get even worse than it is now.

sure

We don't like tall buildings out west.

>fossils lover

I'm just memeing a bit. Many types of skyscrapers look good. I do like the futurism of many of the chinese and arab ones though

the ifc building is one of my favorite buildings on earth along with the one with the hole in Riyadh.

aint free.

If you mean actually good looking architecture that was created with passion and artisan skill and not engineering by accountants than yes.

So its just an Asia thread then.

bye.

>Bonjour

Does HK really get that many visitors from France (+parts of belgium, switzerland) to warrant having a welcoming sign in French?

post your own shit if you don't like it

byebye

fenghuang?

Yeah go be fat somewhere you shitcunt

You posted actual traditional architecture that looks way better, you're proving me right.

Must be what we call "rorbuer", for foreigners who fish here (mostly Germans)

yeah
rekt

I'll put my fat dick on your face.

Finding decent pictures of Chongqing is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

these ones aren't especially good but this trend of pagoda skyscrapers is really cool, I hope it develops more in future

true for any Chinese city except HK and Shanghai

chongqing shines better in other aspects desu. the skyscrapers are kind of meh there
I have found chongqing to be exceptionally difficult .

Orthodox cathedral in Harbin

I can't get enough of china honestly. Its like the wild west version of the asian tigers. I watch chinese vloggers all the time and just started getting into chinese anime. Cant wait to see what kind of pop culture come out of them over the years.

taiwanese temples are fucking a e s t h e t i c

taiwan preserved theirs much better. shame about the whole cultural revolution thing.

recommend some chink vloggers then

theyre just newly built kek

wanted to quote this

adv china
serpentza
and to a slightly lesser extent:
laowhy86
prozzie

they're all friends and make pretty great content even if the titles are a bit clickbaity the content is pretty solid.
they also have a series called Conquering Southern China that is on amazon prime and on streaming sites that is very good and are making on called Conquering Northern China in a year or so.

some chinese anime if you are interested:
9anime.to/watch/zhen-hun-jie.m4zx/ppm8mj

9anime.to/watch/huyao-xiao-hongniang.qq1w/1nlyyv

9anime.to/watch/quan-zhi-gao-shou.6nx4/k3z1k9

oh damn. still from what i've heard HK and taiwan have preserved their temples and shrines much better than the mainland.
Are these all from Taipei?

no fucking idea where they are from

and yes HK and Taiwan obviously preserved their cultural heritage better, they weren't under the commie regime, also they are simply more religious aswell

thanks I watch serpentza from time to time but didnt really watch the others

there is also a quite nice polish vlogger in china I watch

Tromso?