Exposed time and time again

>exposed time and time again
>future goat

being a lanklet means nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11095/10731973/chelsea-tottenham-liverpool-man-city-man-utd-arsenal-39keepers-ranked
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one aside from
- raiola
- newspapers
- milanfags
thinks he's gonna be a future goat
this season has been nonstop exposure

True, but if he has a decade of experience behind him he could be pretty good and still 27

Donnarumma is the only decent Italian goalkeeper

he's 17

Reddit still thinks he's gonna be the goat

you can't blame him, his defense allows to many 1 on 1

of course he fucked a few easy saves but still, he's only 17

>donnarumma
wasted goat name, should have played striker.

making a few mistakes when young as a goalkeeper means you can't be a future GOAT
people are quick to forget how awful >de gay was when he joined man united, and he was older than donnarumma

Meme GK.

Here's the actual GOAT after Courtois and Oblak

his CV is literally being young GK in midtable team in jewewinslol
he can be goat, but is dime a dozen at this point

>Rating le face 1 shot per match man as better than De Gay

All stats suggest that De Gay is the best keeper in the EPL m8.

>de gea
>neuer
>tebow courtois
Three GKs who all faced the same "criticism"

Hey did you know hes 17????? xD

He's got that Buffon factor. people will forget everything bad he ever does and just focus on the good. then others who dont even watch him will regurgitate the same opinions forever.

>young player makes mistakes

Shocking, especially for a goalkeeper (which is the position that arguably benefits the most from experience).

I really don't care about the EPL though

>All stats suggest that De Gay is the best keeper in the EPL m8
MY SIDES

guess every 17 yo is gonna be a goat in the future then xD

what did he even do this season? nothing special, he just managed to block dybalas last penalty for the mickey mouse cup.

7 (seven) goals conceded in the last four matches

pogba

Courtois and Lloris are tucked behind a great defense. You saw how Courtois was last season and before Chelsea's formation change. The only one there who deserves credit is Pickford (who is English and will inevitably become very error-prone).

dab on em white bois

>this
this

Yes the 17 year old keeper is "exposed" because they score goals when he has no defenders!

Hungry come on

The only team with fewer goals conceded in the whole league than Manure are Tottenham, and that's obviously not thanks to >de gay but because of >mouyes' defensive football (least goals scored in top 6 and equal with Everton). De Gea is performing literally at the same level as fucking Valdes in all categories.
Kek, how is that lad doing?

I never said that de gay was good, I'm just saying that it's silly to judge keepers on stats alone.

>bbilanfags will defend this

He's hardly the best PL GK then, isn't he (maybe it's not You)

future goat la
youngs make mistakes la

He was consistently better at 16 previous than he's at 17 now. Did he already peak?

It's the women and the drugs m9

Obviously that's not me, otherwise I wouldn't say "I never said that de gay was good".

Also, do you seriously browse every football thread and wait for an opportunity to shit on Manure? I dislike them as much as the next guy but you are probably mentally ill.

Can't blame him t.bh

Kek, I wasn't here for last two Manure games sadly

Neuer was always great, even in his first pro season at >Schalke

Buffon was goating at 19.

he's at leasrt as good as buffon was at his age
>exposed time and time again

every goalkeeper concedes goals. His conceded goals are mostly due to inexperience or the fact that at 17 his physical strength is still a long way off from being fully developed. He's gonna become able to move a lot faster and jump farther. He'll become a monster.
And even so of 7 penalties against him only 3 went in.
But obviously you're just memeing trying to be contrarian.

I wonder if we'll still discuss Donnarumma in 20 years *Spoiler*Because we'll still be on Sup Forums by then*Spoiler*

>3 times De Gay's overall score despite only beating him on team based stats such as goal conceeded

What a shit site.

experience and physical power for explosiveness
let's look at the most relevant stat for keepers
Gee, I wonder why people rate him

Not every stat has the same value obviously, the most important and high-scoring one by far is saves per goal category. That's why Lloris is ahead of everyone, along with great distribution and passing. >de gay is behind Valdes in that one lmao.
Naturally, not every single stat counted in total score is displayed in the chart posted

I rate Donnarumma personally, just don't want to jerk off Memelan fags here. But the fact that he made way fewer mistakes previous season still stands, while he should be progressing.

GOALKEEPER POWER RANKINGS

1.De gay
2.Lloris
POWER GAP
Who the fuck cares about anyone else

>along with great distribution and passing. >de gay is behind Valdes in that one lmao

According to your other post De Gay has better distribution accuracy and a longer distribution that Valdes, so how is Valdes better?

do you realize he's still a teenager? His body is still developing, it's normal that he has periods where he seemingly goes worse than before. And some of his mistakes could come from him trying to change his game in order to improve.
and looking at stats he doesn't seem ot have gotten worse. Maybe he makes more mistakes because his defense is even worse and puts him more often in situations where he can make mistakes?

"In that one" was refering to the main point of the post - saves per goal.
>Best GK in the league la
>literally less busy Valdes

>His body is still developing

what is this bullshit, his only redeeming quality is his physique, he is pantilimon in the making la

lay off you fuck

pantyman is good

It's like you said, if the defence in front of him got shittier, he'll have better opportunities to statpad in all shot-stopping categories. Same goes for making mistakes, on the other hand. From what I've seen of him, he doesn't seem to get better one bit. Not to say that his performances, even with moments of retardation, aren't impressive enough for that age. Progress is the keyword though

>his only redeeming quality is his physique

>he doesn't know that people get a lot stronger in their twenties
>he doesn't know that the body still matures and changes at 17
>he doesn't mention his saves to goals ratio

you're a really sad sight tbqhl

>better opportunities to statpad
what a silly argument.If the defence is shittier and makes balls get past more often then a keeper ill face more shots, concede more goals, make more saves and make more mistakes. What's relevant is how many saves he makes before conceding a goal. And he's been better than anyone this season, despite "not improving".
And one could make the opposite argument to you. With a shitty defense you are faced with harder to save shots.
That he still makes errors of inexperience and has to improve is something I agree with. But to say that he hasn't improved or that his display hasn't been impressive even for a fully mature keeper is simply dishonest.

bullshit he always made terrible mistakes but he learned and just as he became perfect, munich snatched him from schalke

really makes you ponder

>Pantyman
Why have I never heard this

I saw a SkySports article recently where they concluded that although Lloris has a higher saves per goal rate he also faces much easier shots than most other keepers in the league where as De Gay is the opposite and generally faces more challenging shots.

I don't know how accurate or reliable it was though.

THERE HE IS. I KNEW HE'D SHOW UP. IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU CAN FEEL A FAGGOT PRESENCE APPEAR WHEN SOMEONE MENTIONS ANYTHING MAN U RELATED.

It's not an unreasonable argument entirely, do you think that Pickford's actual quality is near Lloris or Courtois? He's rated highly because Sunderland are constantly under siege, same goes for Randolph or Grant who are 4th/5th in PL GK table respectively. Per 90 minutes, Milan are conceding more now than they did in Donnarumma's 30 15/16 games, so it's a fact they're shittier defensively.
>"not improving"
That's why I opened the sentence with "From what I've seen of him". It's anecdotical evidence based in about 10 matches this season, and he did something extraordinarily stupid or conceded cheaply in majority of those. Not going to argue against the overall stats though.

>I saw a SkySports article
Way to lose any credibility in first 5 words la
>I don't know how accurate or reliable it was
Not much

comparing goalkeepers feels so fucking stupid anyway

is there any actual proof that De Gea is better than some fucking nobody from a Championship team?

Here we go: skysports.com/football/news/11095/10731973/chelsea-tottenham-liverpool-man-city-man-utd-arsenal-39keepers-ranked

is Pickford Englands saviour

Ask the customers, they're the experts on judging quality. Strange that the 6th (sixth) team in league is supposedly full of world class players
>comparing goalkeepers feels so fucking stupid
As far as positional comparison statistics go, it's hardest with GKs you're correct

I find it strange how a Serbian Juventus fan can get so upset about an English Europa League team.

Kek I've saved this chart the last time it was posted (for comedy purpose), just couldn't find it in folder

Can you please explain why you refute this chart? I'm not saying you're wrong to I'm just curious as to why.

Bow

>Rui Patricio
What went wrong?

"Better shot responses" and "more difficult shots" seem like rather subjective measures, don't they. One can almost imagine how the famed Sky Sports analysis meetings go
>Hmm we just received the data on saves, saves per goal, catches and distributions.
>Too boring la, come up with something more exciting
>Oh, and make it seem like the goalkeeper playing for team with most customers is the best
>Got it boss

The real answer is because it paints Man Utd in a slightly favourable light, that's his reason.

APOLOGIZE

No clue was actually surprised by that value but hey I don't watch Çapurt often

He got his reflexes back from eating tripe all day I'd say

Based czechoslovak ABU

>best goalkeeper in the world is better thank a teenager
Now that really makes me think

Oblak's stats? And the Sevilla one please?

Missed the Stoke and 'Ull matches, hope you guys didn't let the customers get away easily
>losing to Tiger City

Got you la

he is 17 for fuck sake. Is not like players don´t get better right????

>insert hypermemed pacenog name here

there can be some value in that. Distance of the shot, angle, if there were defenders challengin the striker, if it was one on one, if it was a sudden deviation in the box or the keeper had time to potition himself against the striker, and so on.
It's not perfect but it can give good indications of general level of skill. But it depends on how they rated the difficulty of shots ofc

There's no data, formula or explanation to that chart available whatsoever. Not even Opta who provide stats for most media measures " if there were defenders challenging the striker" or "sudden deviation in the box". The best case scenario is that some paki interns watched footages and guessed what could be considered a difficult shot and measured responses on their iPhones. It's much more likely they just made it all up from scratch though, this is Sky Sports we're talking about. They were shilling Pogba long after everyone realized what a meme he is.

>this guy at 17 has already fucked more woman then you ever will in your life

Feels bad man

What makes you so angry friend

>bullying a 17 year old

Sup Forums why?

>goat after

dont think you know what goat means

I mean chronologically fuckwit

Valdes

Super Mega Giga KEK

>goals conceded
>distribution acc.