The logdown:

The logdown:

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bananaposting was absolutely shit. This is also shit but at least there is SOME effort.

So hot OP

Nostalgia thread, You demanded it, you got it.

Stick Stickly

Summer Camp Memories

I always wanted Arnold's bed

OMG I LOVE THESE THREADS!

Kek

Damn, thanks for dem feels. By the way, how much better was box art on games back then?

Another example

By a mile. How great was it to get the full game and 80% wasn't left off as "dlc" ?

>replying to yourself

I appreciate the effort but there is something you do not understand about my threads.

The point is not to garner as many log images in one thread as possible. The point is to keep a log thread up as much as possible and to bump it as much as possible. Normally I wouldn't mention this because you're doing most of my work for me but I do feel a bit bad. It seems we both have the time but I just wanted to mention this. I have other log threads to attend to, carry on :)

M.U.S.C.L.E

kek'd

I've almost forgotten what it was like to pay one price and get an extensive campaign, awesome multiplayer, tons of awesome guns, multiple difficulty levels that actually had different objectives and made it worthwhile to play through all of them, fun extras like a shooting range that unlocked more weapons.....pic related.

Can you post this to the other threads I'm on mobile rn

But you literally needed to fork over 60$ for an upgrade to play that game

On it

>hypocritical implication that you're the same guy who posts every log thread, kys

pretty much my favorite game ever
the guns were so fucking sick

probably one of the best fps ive ever played

you rule.

Dubs logged, keep my work up for me. Kek

You didn't HAVE to, but without the expansion the game did look pretty shitty (and you lost some multiplayer functionality if I remember correctly). To be fair, it worked with other games too.

88 dubs confirm you'll be the first to be gassed for your degeneracy when Hitler returns from Valhalla.

listen don't be coming out the side of your neck at me postin with that sneaky shit.

0 fucks will be given

X-Ray gun and laptop gun were so much fun. Some of them weren't as good as others but they were all satisfying and fun to use.

oh shit I forgot about that laptop gun..I ran with that and the energy gun that absorbed the clip to reload.

satisfying indeed.

Jesus also confirms your Holy Trinity of Doubles. OP to be gassed then eternally burn in hell.

Damn that's right, they all had secondary fire modes. Someone should make a remastered version of PD like they did for Goldeneye: Source.

>work

it just keeps getting sadder OP.

I know that ill found logic lets you laugh yourself to sleep...but we all know its just to hide the devastating hole in your life.

you need a hug

It's 3 people, Specifically three teenagers from reddit who, by their own admission, spent an entire summer photoshopping images.

The musician was picked at random, Take note of how infrequent it becomes when school starts back up.

The point is he thinks he's raiding when I'm getting a break. But now it's difficult since I have 9 other log of shut threads currently up I have to manage

my ninja, the secondary fire modes were loco.

Holy fuck, KAY-BEE!!! Toys R' Us's retarded half brother. It was a good backup when TRU was out of stock of certain things, bc KB wasn't as popular. I got this guy at KB after going to two different TRUs with my mom.

Keep dreaming kiddo, maybe one day someone, somewhere will believe you.

KB always seem to have the better deals, At least from what i remember

Damn, every time I see a Blockbuster cassette I think of the way the stores smelled. That plasticky smell combined with that special, intangible "retail" scent. Also, I grew up in South Florida and Blockbuster had a pretty fucking awesome amusement center called Blockbuster Golf and Games. The arcade was fucking awesome (pic related).

lol
wowzahs good luck

And any tape or game that was good was always rented out.

Thanks

This is the definition of loneliness. Holy fuck man.

It's fun as fhck tbh I'm elated at the attention these threads have gotten today

>71 replies
>10 posters

O h s h I T niiggaas

Hey nostalgia boy, I didn't say you could stop yet

Let me re-iterate: at no point did I say you could stop bumping my thread. If you ran out you better download some more, please.

I genuinely have missed the boat with this meme or w/e it is, can someone point me in the right direction for enlightenment?

No problem bud

youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg

Nice, I have all three of those in pristine condition, original artwork.