Has there ever been a movie more horribly cast than suicide squad?

has there ever been a movie more horribly cast than suicide squad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sU8mj9lid0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, that one where John Wayne played Genghis Khan

your life

she should stick to getting photographed wearing piece of fabric

Since Jared Leto's Joker is based off David Bowie's Joker that never made it to the screen, there is nothing wrong with the make up design of Jared in this film.

This Joker design is absolutely brilliant. Way better than Jack Nicholson's (no idea why they decided to cast Nicholson over Bowie but it is great to see Jared look so similar).

I thought Sup Forums was overreacting as usual but she was so bad in this. Just wow

no.

it was doomed from the beginning. the trailer was fucking cringe and the fact that girls are all trying to look like the "new" harley is fucking beta as fuck.

>there are guys out there that will support this shit by throwing their money and support behind this harley quinn movement

that probably makes me laugh the most. while they work hard to earn their dollars all some whore has to do is put on some cosplay and get some dude to throw money at them because she lets him see her through a cam. not to mention these are the same girls that put those guys down for their own cosplay haha fuck man this world is fucking shit

HONKA HONKA

Ghostbusters (2016)

Seriously how can anyone not like this Joker design?

Because Jared Leto is not David Bowie and that design only works if it's David Bowie.

She's becoming more attractive to me every time I see her.

/thread

Jared still looked really cool. I can't think of any other actor who would work really well in that make up

man, i fucking hate Leto's hair colour. It looks so fake. It's too bright and intense. That's the main reason why i don't like his character design

>Jared still looked really cool.

Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

cara is CUTE

yea

It depends what lighting he is under. It isn't too bright here.

Wait until it comes out on blu ray to judge

Yes I loved all the clothing designs that they made him and the make up designers did such an amazing job. They should receive an Oscar for all the outfits he wore in this (yet only 7 minutes of screen time and he went through quite a lot!)

thanks for reminding me that movie exists

Fuckin crack whore.

DELET THIS

BvS

fOUND THE HONKA honka!

>implying

WORST JOKER EVER

god she is so disgusting, more fridge than human

Spooky Skellington please go
/x/----------->

>Damaged
I'll never get over that, what the fuck were they thinking?

stop it

Imagine if in the next film Joker cuts out the "Damaged" tattoo and mails it to Batman

second worst

youtube.com/watch?v=sU8mj9lid0s

There is no character at all, he's literally just some mexican guy

>There is no character at all, he's literally just some mexican guy
I thought you were exaggerating. Fucking kek desu.

Fucking hell Romero.

who is this cute guy?

>they have the same hair!
>IT WAS BASED OFF OF BOWIE!

you're a fucking retard, TDKR joker was based off of Bowie and that's it, this Joker is a cholo looking faggot.

Both Ayer and Leto said they based it on Bowie.
Morrison and Leto talked about how he should play the Joker.

Fucking retard.

>talks out of his ass without providing a source

posting a picture of bowie with juggalo paint on doesn't mean he was based off of him, the only similarity they have is the hair style.

>Morrison and Leto talked about how he should play the Joker.

congratulations, so did Miller 30 years prior, Miuller used to say when he envisioned The Joker and Batman in his comic he would think of Bowie and Eastwood. this is universally known.

curveless like a boy

The difference is that Morrison and Leto actually talked about how he should portray the Joker.

>source
Here, autismo.

>Speaking to NME, Leto said: "I spoke to a writer and we discussed David Bowie a bit, not necessarily the music of David, but his class, his elegance, his timelessness.

>"I don't wanna say who the guy was, but he's a famous writer in the world of DC [Comics]. Bowie was definitely one of the people we spoke about."

>He added: "I think David Bowie is probably an inspiration for almost anything you could do creatively."

The writer is Morrison again.

man face

Your life

Yes.