is my wifi on

based clapping fyromian chicho > autistic butthurt skopjan dqdka

Is v4 dead nowadays? Was a thing when I was new

What game to play?

also xth for vuno my waifu

moje bi

damn i didnt notice some of them are clapping

looks like not all fyromians are autistic

got the final station + dlc yesterday since it was on sale. not bad, cheesey b-movie sci-fi scenario, very atmospheric, simple kinda repetitive gameplay but fun discovering the simple lore and bashing enemies

Im Optimalfall bleibt keiner liegen
Leben auf dem Drahtseil - das’ 187
Läuft es optimal mach ich heute Nacht mein Schnapp
Pack paar Bräute in V8 und mach die Beute wieder platt
Ich gebe alles aus, alles Schall und Rauch
Mach mich zum Präsidenten, was die Merkel kann, ich auch
Schmeiß die Schlampe raus, Cannabis wird legal
Und für Bus und Bahn brauchst du gar nichts zu bezahlen
Optimal, lass sie blasen, will kein Kuss von dieser Schlampe
Denn die Wirklichkeit sieht anders aus, der Frust treibt dich zur Tanke
Nein, ich rede nicht, ich handel, dieser Benz hier ist bezahlt
Und ja, ich liebe mein' Papa, doch 50 Cent war für mich da
(Ja, ja) Wie sich die Schlampen an mein' Presto klammern
Bisschen Testo ballern, ballern wie ein Presslufthammer
Bin immer offen für Versicherungsbetrug
Wer vergiftet unsere Jugend, ich hab nichts damit zu tun

Reasking - what happened to based Corfu?
FC4

old guy got bamboozled ;_;

im downloading mankind divided and god eater (the remake) for what it's worth

fuck you dumb zerg vuno is mine

you can see some of the redpilled ones in buttblasted dedka's group clapping at the dancing guys

He was probably on the verge of having a heart attack

yikes, I browsed krautchan a bit since the maco linked it and I remembered how even worse than int it is

shes free to choose
but im 189 cm ;^)

Did you ever see some random person in your cunt on Sup Forums, even int? Ive seen one guy in the subway recently

im 195

>she
m8 she a he

>skirts
FUCKING BLAGOEVGRADCHANI GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

even better

>Comments are disabled for this video.

>one guy in the subway
I hate how in the metro everyone stares in their phone because they are too uncomfortable to cross eyes with their fellow citymen.

That being said, metro is comfy and I'd pick it over bus anytime.

Holy shit, Le Ebin Meme Man interviewed fyromians and serbs on line to get Bulgarian pasosh.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qk-6SHy1HY

>looking at people
salut provinciali

>SMURT ZA VSICHKI PREDATELI MAKEDONCI;VIE STE BULGARI GLUPACI; MAIKAVI DA IBA V PUTKATA CIGANSKA ;SHI VI IBA MAIKATA KLOSHARSKA;MAKEEDONIQ TRQBVA DA BUDE NAPADNATA;KOITO LUJE CHE NE E BULGARIN DA BUDE EKZEKUTIRAN CHRES RAZTREL;KOITO E BULGARIN E DOBRE DOSHAL DA JIVEEE >BULGARIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

salut sredecan hipst1r

The elites are Reptilians. The head of the Reptilian Occupation Government is Pope Francis. They don't even try to hide it, see this pic. This is the Vatican Audience Hall built by Pope John Paul II.

The Reptilians have controlled world affairs ever since the beginning of our civilization. There was a civil war in the earliest days, and leaders like Lucifer wanted to give humans equal rights and knowledge. However the authoritarian reptilians won, and this is why Lucifer and his analogues in other religions are vilified. Religion is a tool of social control.

The current Reptilian leadership sees us as nothing more than cattle. This planet is a backwater to them. They are not interested in our civilization, nor in our culture, technology or natural resources.
They hold Earth only because it is close to a major trade route in Proxima Centauri. This is a key outpost that guarantees their control over this sector of space.

Even though we can't see them, this is a very busy sector of space, with starships continually visiting Earth.

The other race that has a presence on Earth are the Greys from Zeta Reticuli. They are a xenophobic species obsessed with scientific research. The Reptilians and the Greys fought a war many decades ago. As part of their peace treaty, the Greys are allowed a refueling base on Earth, and a yearly quota of abductions to conduct their experiments, under Reptilian supervision.

This is why many abductees report seeing Reptilians "supervising" the Greys. They are merely enforcing the terms of the Treaty

A Caндaнcки e зaгинaл нa Пaпaз Чaиp..

>bulgarians are supposedly manlets
>he towers over all of them

>ot kade ste
>ot albania
top kek

toq ne go li bqha cucknali

>tsar samuil bulgarski car ili makedonski car e
>makedonski car e
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

o-ok ill go sleep and dream about vuno
good night

dont you fucking dare you retard. i swear to god ill find you. vuno is mine

>FYRO Vardarska a creation of TITO! >MAKEΔΟΝΙΑ ΓΗ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ!

t.vuno

look at all those bullied makenca

>makedonian national cs team

based serdar

they deserve that traitors bully them even more hardcore

*farts*

>bottom fragging
nah

too bad that interviewer is a cuck

his gf cucked him with some itallian stallion

So why aren't you lads sleeping?

Why is liking fat asses a thing now? I remember when I was young, big asses were ridiculed and made fun of, and not admired like today. What happened?

That clip is from 10 years ago

So I friend of mine married a girl from Northern Bulgaria. She tells the story of how she was wondering whether Southwestern Bulgarians were really Bulgarian or whether they were some kind of yugo-Makedonians. She tells the story of how her doubts were dispelled when she saw local Blagoevgrad lads bullying the Fyromians and making them go "aз cъм бългapчe" and everything. Us Bulgarian Macedonians from Blagoevgrad/Sandanski/Petritch are a vicious bunch, we used to beat up people from the neighboring village 20 years ago.

autistic+neet+nothing better to do

gitmek osmanli! no CcccCCCcccC's today!

>you will never understand this video because you only study languages of relevant countries

Can anybody give me a quick run down?

niggers

our sexuality has been fully unleashed. we're free to embrace the animal

>we used to beat up people from the neighboring village 20 years ago.
oh wow you mean just like literally every bulgarian village?

Why aren't you doing more with your life, son of Dulo?

t.lowtest sissy faggots

there are a lot of Muslims in Germany, they'll probably help out with that

>she was wondering whether Southwestern Bulgarians were really Bulgarian
was she severely autistic?

0 confidence and i have anxiety problems

Any of u need a cheap LoL boost?
t. Diamond 2 need some rp

You must conquer your fears. Real strength is found in overcoming your weaknesses.

we play dota in here.

t. 2k elo before seasons in lol were a thing

The guy with the flag asks them if they know that women are being raped in germany, and they tell him they are applying for a EU passport so they can go there to rape too. Hilarity ensues.

I've heard exactly the same thing from a Veliko Tanorvo girl--oh wow, I did not know you Macedonians felt that you were Bulgarian.

want me to send you a blanket? i heard it's getting pretty cold in kardjali

Bass hunter - Dota

youtube.com/watch?v=vYm9Gvtbgrw

Oh finally found this video.

yeah, im getting a job this summer and hopefully i'll find a girl dumb enough willing to fugg with me. or ill pay prostitutes

Truth be told, before the Yugo-Soviet split, Bulgarian authorities did encourage Macedonian identity in Blagoevgrad; so it might be a misconception passed down from older folk.

That's the spirit.

if i fail im necking myself btw

пo-cкopo нa мякaщитe пoдчoвeци в cилиcтpa дa ви пpaтим oдeaлa

I have faith in you.

Shut that nigger mouth plebe.

axaxaxaxa. based Yugos

cant you fucking aspies talk slower
the fuck is this

If you look at old ethnographic maps from the time of the Ottoman empire you see that pretty much most Greeks today are grecesized Albanians, especially around the Athens region. So better shut up Tonibler.

?????? why would you assume thats me ????????????

if you look at your mom's pussy from the time of her younger years, you'll see big ole bush

because you're pretending to be a bulgarian 24/7 and talking about retarded shit that never happened

I never understood suicidal people. If you fail at something, just try something else.

I have never done that. Where are you getting that from dude??

Very few suicidal people are mentally healthy.

but they do try something else

>Vasko e car. A vie bugarofili moze samo da mu go cicate, PREDAVNICI!

What do you mean by mentally healthy tho? If you mean they have some sort of brain wiring problem, then that's a relatively small percent of people. Many of the suicidal people are in some sort of depression that happened because they had a warped view of the world because of the dumb people they were associated with, so they think that if you can't do X, than life is meaningless. Hence my try something else advice.

kek

>when the predavnik calls you a predavnik

Fyromians will sell us, if given the chance. Romantic views towards Fyrom are cancer.

what the fuck are you talking about you braindead mouthbreathing autist lmfao

who the fuck's talking about romantic views and selling anyone

It's not that simple. Plenty of people feel meaningless, yet do not commit suicide. There is a roughly constant number of people that commit suicide from year to year(not taking into account unusual periods such as war or significant economic booms), so suicide is a social phenomenon instead of an individual one. Certain traits predispose a person to suicide, but there are social and cultural factors at work as well. And the common number from year to year is also explained by the fact that you must be fully 'possessed' by the demon of suicide(metaphorically speaking) before committing the act.

Read Durkheim's work @ suicide if you are interested.

yeah, clearly a lot of different factors go into suicidal ideation. you don't have to suffer from full-blown mental illness in general, a traumatic event can do it though there's definitely predisposition to such states. either way when you're in that headspace it's hard to think in any other way

that's why support from other people in those situation helps. they can think more clearly when you can't and console you at the same time

whoa sorry lad that was a bit out of line
i hit my toe on the washing machine and i had to take out my anger

You are pretty much fucked at this point, but here is a piece of advice pretending serdar the redditor were not spoiled goods--do not consider Sup Forums-speak to be the way normal people talk.

>support from other people in those situation helps
Fun fact: according to Durkheim, more people that committed suicide are upper class and there is a stronger correlation between level of comfort and suicide than between suffering(poverty and what not) and suicide. Also more men commit suicide rather than elderly, women and children since they are more involved in social life and thus more prone to be influenced by societal phenomena.