Who here is grateful that they were born in the US / UK? They're literally the only two relevant countries in the world...

Who here is grateful that they were born in the US / UK? They're literally the only two relevant countries in the world. No one gives a fuck about any other country, every time I see a poster from a separate country it's like I instantly regard him as a sub-human and cant take anything he says seriously.

I mean, who gives a fuck about what the prime minister / president of Turkmenistan get's up to? Who the fuck cares about the politics of Myanmar? Literally the only two countries people ever talk or give a fuck about are the US and UK.

No.
I'm happy I'm Germanic I'm just not happy I wasn't born in Germany...
I've got a bit of Celtic blood too..
What am I?

Feels good man

Nobody talks about UK unless the topic is about inbreeding

Nope

>not happy I wasn't born in Germany

You should be. Big cities over here are a multicultural mess.

Being born white was the biggest gift from God. That it happened in the good old USA is just icing on the cake.

>feels good to be 60% (and declining) white
>feels good that the entire world dislikes us

lel

I wonder what the US would be like without niggers and kike influence. It would be a paradise.

>australia

Does Australia have a nigger infestation or is it quite pure?

I can see you repeating that before going to sleep while Jamal/Mohammed fucks your girl.

In your mind it makes you think that everything is just an illusion 'cause you are so cool to even talk to us, but can even find a decent job.

Fuck you nigger, your "country" is a mess. Remember that while they rape YOU under sharia law.

>said the 0% white huemonkey

10 years ago there were no niggers but nowdays i see them here and there. Nowdays there are niggers on the news regularly (violence related obviously)

There's tons of gooks and indians now as well but they don't cause trouble.

Your relevance as a nation can be roughly quantified by what I call the "national relevance quotient" (NRQ).

NRQ = (# of active nuclear warheads) / (# of alcoholics inhabiting nation)

America is #1. Russia, representing 6,000+ nuclear warheads, isn't even in the top 10. Sorry, Dmitri, but you need an intervention. Get help.

additionally the whole of western sydney is full of sandniggers and theres plenty of news on violence/drug related violence and politicians vying for votes in that area by sucking muzzie cock

>Who here is grateful that they were born in the US? They're literally the only two relevant countries in the world. No one gives a fuck about any other country, every time I see a poster from a separate country it's like I instantly regard him as a sub-human and cant take anything he says seriously.
>I mean, who gives a fuck about what the prime minister / president of Turkmenistan get's up to? Who the fuck cares about the politics of Myanmar? Literally the only two countries people ever talk or give a fuck about are the US.
ftfy

is stralia taking any of the 'syrian' refugees?

What is this pic?
Is it from Jersey or something?

Proud to Be English . . .Proud of Britain.

Not happy with the way things are turning but that could be said of any Country.

You have kike communities too, right?

I am grateful to have been born in Canada. And also to have been before the internet, so that I know what a women's touch feels like, and I don't say stupid shit like "No one gives a fuck about any other country".

Because here's the thing, my sheltered friend, life is not an imageboard. All that actually matters about a country that you are in is your place within it.

I lived in Pueblo CO in the shadow of NORAD, the most concentration of military power in human history and it meant exactly jackshit to my daily life. Watching jets practice or whatever the fuck they were up to was kind of nice but other then that? No benefit whatsoever. It was just a town. Same with CO springs, it was just a small city.

I would not trade my house outside of Canmore for a fucking mansion in the USA. Unless it was in Montana, then I'd consider it.

My mom was American, I can live there if I want to, and have.

But being that I went outside and am not actually a stunted basement dweller, being able to one up some other flag on a Mongolian flipbook site never came up.

But you go ahead and waste your youth curled up away from the world and trying to define yourself in ways that don't involve you doing or being anything that takes any effort or risk.

Tony Abbott tried hard not to allow any but got boxed into taking 12k to shut the leftists up and stipulated they would only be christians. Now that Malcolm 'kike' Turnbull that stipulation has been dropped.

we do now have a significant population of them now sadly

I only really recognize the five eyes, or as others call it the Anglosphere.

United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Us five should withdrawl from all entangling alliances and continue to work together.

Very grateful for being born in the US by white parents. Living in the Philippines is fucking terrible. So many retarded sub humans, uncivilized garbage with their pathetic language. Every day I wake up and I wish that everyone here who isn't white just discontinued existing.