Dubs decide what to say

Dubs decide what to say

Bumping for interest

Hey good-lookin'! Want to boink at my place after I have dinner?

I'm a great male (opposite of females like you, of course). Would you mind arranging a date with me? I'd agree to that! :-D

WAMT SEX? :+3

Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Wanna go out?

ROLL

tyler?

I don't care that you're not the most beautiful of girls in my area. I'd still watch a movie with you.

Fuck you, leather girl.

I want to lose my virginity to you =)

gurl, u r T H I C C

"I always wanted to do a two way before with a girl, I have only done one-ways with myself"

WINRAR
I
N
R
A
R

OP Here, now we wait

“There she blows!-there she blows! A hump like a snow-hill! It is Moby Dick!”

Dont worry I speak land whale

This was mine too, but I figure it was too vague for some...

As for the next suggestion, try her classic movie knowledge:

"And only one word was underlined. Eskimo"

Sorry guys nothing yet

Ok, I seriously misquoted. The entire series is:

Eskimo! Heather Duke underlined a lot of things in this copy of Moby Dick, but I believe the word “Eskimo” underlined all by itself, is the key to understanding Heathers pain. On the surface, Heather Duke was the vivacious young lady we all knew her to be, but her soul was in Antartica! Freezing with the knowledge of the way fellow teenagers can be cruel, the way that parents can be unresponsive. And as she writes so elequently in her suicide note, the way that life can suck! We’ll all miss Sherwoods little eskimo. Lets just hope she’s rubbing noses with Jesus!

Doubt you're going to get a reply at this point.

I...should I message her this?

damn baby lemme get a bite of them rolls

of course not you fucking autist