Why is Brazil allowed to be so big while surrounded by these countrylets? Why couldn't they gang up and divide it

Why is Brazil allowed to be so big while surrounded by these countrylets? Why couldn't they gang up and divide it

USA

tfw no brazilian gf (male)

Because we STRONK
Our army is more powerful than Israel's, despite being rarely put to use thanks to our "soft power"

Because anywhere more than 10km from the coast used be jungle full of people going ooga booga

We divided because we don't want to be together. With the exception of Peru and Bolivia in the 1800s. Chile didn't allow them to unify.

If Brazilians want to be together good for them.

Rio Grande do Sul tried to separate once, but Br*zilians made a genocide down here. We still would like to separate.

Many people want it, but not enough to this happen.

>why couldn't they gang up and divide it

I wish, the same way argentina is totally different from colombia, regions in brazil are totally different from each other, portugal managed to maintain all shit together unlike happened with spanish colonies

Join us

We are an inferior people and so we need more land just to survive. It's like welfare.

Fuck off, weed state

Because most brazilians have proud of live in a big and diverse country.

it's all empty inhabited space anyway.
planes run off of fuel to go from one place to another

the jungle defends itself from incursions

The accident was caused by a cheap shady Venezuelan company.

yeah, no

i have been to northeast and south and while they do have differences you can clearly see they belong to the same country

because brazil is shit and now the decent states have to pay for a bunch of retards to kill eachother in gods forsanken lands

>decent states
>Brazil

pick one

sorry the less shitty states

i went in all regions of the country too, and besides this appearence of same country, the culture is totally different. In SP people are worried in progress and work for that, in other regions you can see a bunch of shirtless lazy people doing absolutely nothing all day, thats why some places have money and others are just leechs