Kek I'm an israeli jewfag

kek I'm an israeli jewfag

and here are some actual facts for you goym
>I, personally, literally own your ass
>the only reason you're still alive is the fact mossad and Shin Bet allow it
>every single bit of info mined by the NSA and google about you goes to Israel in exchange for some $$
>Israel kills every single thread that surfaces as soon as it is recognized, a pity you eurocucks don't learn from us
>USA is the only country we really care for and this isn't going to be overrun by muslims because we don't allow it
>Sadly Trump can't win this time, but maybe we'll be able to get him into the white house at 2020
>every single nazi post is absolute 10/10 kek, you faggots are shunned even in germany itself
>everything ''aryan'' is dead, its just ghosts and martyrs now
>there's literally nothing that can be done about us anymore

I'll be fucking honest i miss my days in the IDF, i killed 3 palestine shitskins myself. Fucking hell we love to murder sub-human arabs.

so swallow the bitter pill, faggots, wake up, and smell the fucking breakfast

בכל אופן מה קורה עם הישראלים פה? יש למישהו כיוון באיזור הקריות להיום בערב?

is that some kind of false flag?

No i work in Norway now for birthright Israel

>> sees flag
>> not sure who's jewing who

I love you based jew

What do you two (actual Jews) think of internationalism?

nice try ahmed

Greatest ally

>The self-hatred has gone nuclear

We need to inject a control rod into Moshe over here, stat.

Is Norway like an endless Krayut?

thats it im a cruz missle now

Prove you're really a Kike, where did you serve in the idf shlomo?
on internationalism, well.. It's a lefties wet dream but it's an idea that would never work.

>Is actually not Jewish
>Is autistic, 300 pounds, and has no gf
>Is a TRS faggot who plants a false stories about the Chosen People because he's a failure faggot who blames the Jews for everything

Prove you're a Jew
Post nose

>His only son Hans was given a secular upbringing and Herzl notably refused to allow him to be circumcised.[58][59][60] After Herzl's early death, Hans successively converted[61] and became a Baptist, then a Catholic, and flirted with other Protestant denominations. He sought a personal salvation for his own religious needs and a universal solution, as had his father, to Jewish suffering caused by antisemitism. Hanz Herzl voluntarily had himself circumcised May 29, 1905;[62] Hans shot himself to death on the day of his sister Paulina's funeral; he was 39 years old.[63]

Are you likes shilling for it still?

I don't really know anything about Israel other than that I want to kill everyone living in it.

>supported by the United States
>ten irrelevant countries including Russia

Fantastic bait

who the fuck is Shin Bet ?

Remove yourself from my country immideatly

Oy gevalt! Remember, we are g-d's chosen people, and remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Jews who died. suggesting anything lower than that number is equal to literally committing another shoah!

nei

Oy vey!

You can stay i Norge for altid.

In the ground

shit fantasy Moishe

>Israel
>Owns something
>Calling palestinians shitskins when you're country is full of unholy mizrahim
>implying Israel's a good country

שדווח למשטרת הבוגד שלך