So Sup Forums, why do you hate fat people?

So Sup Forums, why do you hate fat people?

I'm fat and I hate me

because most of them are teenage virgins with no taste

am i banned?

I don't hate fat people. Most people don't hate fat people.

Most of the hate is about fat people complaining about not being seen as "attractive" or "healthy"

Sorry land whale, some people belong in a two piece swim suit, and some do not.

I am a 38 year old male with a beer gut and twig legs, and I'm fine with knowing that I do not fit the mold of being an attractive male.

Either accept what your are and your place in life, for change who you are. Quit fucking bitching about not being accepted the same as a woman or man that is more attractive then you. That's life.

Preach Sup Forumsrother.
I don't hate fat people either.

Because they consume more resources than necessary and are unpleasant to look at

I dislike stupid people. Stupid people that happen to be fat are even less likable.

That healthy at every size thing is what I hate, I don't hate fat people,I hate delusional fat people

i'm a type 2 diabetic.

i associate fat with suffering, sickness, and death.

/thread

I don't hate them.
I hate those fuckin SJWs that try to say that fat is still healthy. Obesity has become an epidemic and is killing people faster than ever. For someone to say that it's healthy? That's just fucking ignorant.

I think most of them know its unhealthy, they just try and make up excuses for being a drain on society. Also feel they latched onto the lgbt acceptance wave the past decade and are trying to ride that as a reason for them eating 3 large meat lover pizzas a day (and a diet coke).

Because, most fat people hate themselves. How can we respect people that don't respect themselves.

Then there is another small percentage of obese women that think they deserve to be hit on and be able to date 10/10 guys.

Because they spill out of their seats on planes, trains and busses, making travel miserable.

Also I tried fucking a Taiwanese whale, and her outer labia were so fat that with seven inches I was barely actually making it in past the real entrance. Just too much to get past. And she was selfish and wanted to be treated like a princess.

It's because we as pleasantly plump can enjoy all the food in the world, have no regards for our health, and once the health declines, expect sympathy from everyone.

I thought the Hulk was just a character, turns out it really exists.

because I'm from /fit/

Oh he exists. At this moment, he just off a blog telling his followers that he lost his apartment and possibly his job because he can't move.

I don't hate fat people. Fat people hate themselves. I just promote that self hate.

I don't hate my chubby fat cum dumpsters, as long as they remember their place is warming a cock and taking cum. They're the best to be bred like the docile cows they are.