Trump wants to deport this

>Trump wants to deport this

Guys, I'll admit, I fell for the Trump meme.

But why would you want to deport undocumented citizens? Most of them are hard working members of society. You can't punish all of them because a few commit crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T05i_OwAVJk
youtube.com/watch?v=czYS_LoSTDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arizona
they pay no taxes
there
so the state is getting memed

trump prefer nigg noggs girls over native american goddess

illegal ≠ hardworking

there are a lot of legal people in USA that are hardworking too and PAY TAXES, thats the difference, only people that pay taxes to the government shouldnt be allowed to receive public benefits.

If they're here legally, they stay.
If they're here illegally, they go.
It's not hard.

>most are hardworking
What fucking planet do you live on?

Damn it, i meant only people who pay taxes should receive benefits from the government.

>A few commit crimes

They have all committed a crime... you know... crossing the border illegally?

A lot of us who do pay taxes never get to use the public benefits expect infrastructure

>You can't punish all of them because a few commit crimes.

ALL OF THEM ARE COMMITTING CRIMES YOU FUCKING IDIOT

THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

THEY BROKE THE LAW TO COME HERE

THEY LEECH OFF HARD WORKING AMERICANS

THEY LEECH OFF THE WELFARE SYSTEM

THEY WORK HERE AND SEND THE MONEY BACK HOME

FUCK YOU

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET TALLER

This is why I am now a #CruzMissile

>implying any of those girls are illegal immigrants

This girls are certainly not illegal, go see some pictures of illegals, probably all of them look like orcs. Beautiful people go where they please legally.

FPBP
/thread

I don't mind a few illegals. I grew up and went to school with a lot of their kids. (Santa Ana, CA). But even they will tell you it's past the tipping point now. The country simply can't handle the huge amount of them here. That's all, no hate. Just biznis.

>undocumented citizens

So are they documented, or are they citizens?

youtube.com/watch?v=T05i_OwAVJk

>Not all illegal immigrants are breaking the law

>"Every Latino in the country is here illegally!"

t. Liberals

I look forward to the race war you kikes so desperately want to start. Remember, when we're done with the nigs... you're next against the wall.

Its been easy to spot the invasion in europe but the invasion in the states was so subtle and well hidden by propaganda. It's actually insane how many illegal aliens live in this country with absolutely no worry of being deported.

>ALL OF THEM ARE COMMITTING CRIMES YOU FUCKING IDIOT

The only crime is being here without a visa. That should at most be an administrative fine. Remember, Ronald Reagan made millions of illegals legal in the '80s.

>THEY BROKE THE LAW TO COME HERE

So did your ancestors.

>THEY LEECH OFF HARD WORKING AMERICANS

Untrue. Most illegals work their asses off.

>THEY LEECH OFF THE WELFARE SYSTEM

How is that possible without papers and ID?

>THEY WORK HERE AND SEND THE MONEY BACK HOME

Immigrants sending remittances back to family in the old country is the story of immigration. Cry me a fucking river.

I was told Dominicans were white.

>undocumented citizens
They are undocumented illegal immigrants. I don't hate Mexicans or any Latin Americans. But you have to come here legally. I wouldn't like it if millions of Frenchmen came into my country and refused to assimilate or speak English. I don't want to see signs in French, I don't want to see a bunch of French flags flying everywhere, I don't want to go to work and have to suffer through a bunch of French guys talking in their language. I don't hate the French, but this isn't fucking France.

I AM SILLY!!

>undocumented

youtube.com/watch?v=czYS_LoSTDM

please explain to me what laws my ancestors broke you stupid fucking shitskin

>So did your ancestors.
Dunno about you friend, but my family immigrated legally through Ellis Island after the Great War. They were literate and could speak the language before they came, too.

Maybe you just have shitty ancestors who should have been deported.

>undocumented citizens
Fuck off with the Newspeak and call them what they are, you scum. Illegals.

>So did your ancestors.
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD THAT MATTER
YOU FUCKING RETARD
AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IF HIS ANCESTOR WERENT BRITISH COLONIST
500 YEARS AGO ONE OF YOU ANCESTOR
RAPED A GIRL
FUCKING RAPIST
SEE WHERE IM GETTING AT???
FUCKING THAT ARGUMENT IS UTTERLY RETARDED

If you ever met a Haitian (the country next to the Dominican Republic) you would NEVER want to be black

going to Haiti would turn any black guy into Uncle Ruckus

no he is reiterating the leftist meme of someone colonist broke "laws" by settling in the usa 200+ years ago

as if the native americans in their huts formed a government that spanned the entirety of the usa and was not a bunch of low iq tribal woodspeople who fought the colonists and lost

>The only crime is being here without a visa.
Right, so they're committing a crime.

>That should at most be an administrative fine.
That's your fucking opinion. They have no right to be in this country and therefore deserve to be deported. They aren't here legally.

>Remember, Ronald Reagan made millions of illegals legal in the '80s.
Yeah and that was fucking stupid.

>So did your ancestors.
What laws did they break, exactly?

>Untrue. Most illegals work their asses off.
Haha, funny meme, friend.

>How is that possible without papers and ID?
Commiefornia openly gives ID to illegals. But more to the point, there is a giant business in selling SSN's to illegals so they can leech welfare and shit.

>Immigrants sending remittances back to family in the old country is the story of immigration.
Lel what?

>Cry me a fucking river.
No, I'll just deport the fucking illegal taconiggers.

Is that just a group of niggers or is the country filled of them? Wikipedia says most are mixed, but that doesn't say much.

Sup Forums had me believing the country did better than Haiti because they were white.

Why is this same pic with roughly the same text being posted daily?

Punish all of them because a few commit crimes.......they are in the United States Illegally AKA they all have committed a crime.

Yeah. It's ridiculous. I work for a guy who used to be an illegal. He was a cholo when he came here. Got shot then cleaned his act up. now he fucking hates illegals and is embarrassed about his past.

Cgi

Arizona here.

Thank you based Iceland

Pic related, it's me.

>venezuela
>every time

It's misdocumented citizens, you racist

"Mixed" as in mulattos

one on right= untermensch

the two on the left are only pretty cause they look almost 100% white with a tiny bit of rainforest nigger

Sage

this was caused by racism.

racism, and global warming.

Wrong. Trump wants to deport this. I wouldn't even call what you're doing "cherry-picking." It's closer to "finding other lifeforms in the galaxy, only to scrub up a few microbes from an asteroid."

Lol...I lived in the spic section of town in SD. Not all of them work. Most of them don't bother learning english. But mostly nice people, once they get too old to be gang bangers.

And California's system is structured to help them regardless of status.

And the "illegal white" ancestors took the land by force, not subversion...the Indians were conquered, should we lay down and be conquered?

>undocumented citizens
dafuq. Since when are illegal immigrants also citizens of the USA?

>visa
>fine

>not paying taxes for ever

That's gonna be one hell of a fine bruh

They look like that due to how much white genetics they have

Story?

Ahh yes and the natives stole the land from the proto europeans, it's a full circle fuckwad.

>this thread again
Give up faggot, you're not changing anyone's mind

i'll give all those girls anchor babies

>Trump want to deport this
Not if they come in legally.

Op is a chicanolard.
'Nuff said.

Oh, look! One post from some cowardly faggot spouting easily-countered idiocy! Whatsoever shall I do but sage?

>tfw Venezuelan gf

>undocumented
>citizens
Pick one faggot

IF YOU'RE GOING TO REPOST THIS FUCKING NIGGER THREAD, AT LEAST USE ANOTHER PICTURE YOU KEK BASTARD

dat dominican booty tho

>hhhhnnnnggggg

All illegal immigrants are criminals

At least this time this spic spent a few seconds more typing a second paragraph that is almost on topic. Despite being as redundant and dead horse beating as this thread and the pic are.

South amarica

Every single illegal immigrant is a criminal.

>But why would you want to deport undocumented citizens?
Because they're trespassers and they're being used as little more than slave labor. Do you like slave labor OP?

Yes we can. They're all by default lawbreakers by virtue of the way they came into or remain in this country.

I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart through a radio

this guy got so destroyed, tried so hard to look smart
but failed so miserably...

My ancestors were irish and german serfs who legally imigrated here threw ellis island. They were essentially slaves during the industrial revolution. There was no welfare back then, but they build a life for thwir posterity. These spics and doon coons want to waltz in here and life a kush life mowing lawns and driving taxes. Fuck them.

Fake. Mexican don't looks like this ... it's fucking impossible bro .. same for the Venezuelian women ... must be European for sure

>so did my ancestors
ah yes the famous native american legal system.

>undocumented citizens
They're not citizens if they're undocumented dipshit

Irish and German Americans in the industrial era:
- Hard workers
- Poor
- Ignorant

Irish and German Americans today:
- Hard workers
- Poor
- Ignorant

lol. Sure those chicks might be Mexican and shit but it was 'American tampering' that made them hot. Its like Elizabeth Hurley.

Icelandbro, you are the only Icelander I've seen here and I see you in almost every thread I'm in.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

You sir? what thread?
im not here often////

>they're uh hard working and stuff because they have big tits and big lips :^)
fuck off beta

sure not sir sorry brain fart

African-american women will look like this if Trump loses.

They're Latina Pham. That means they have 5 kids by 4 fathers between them.

>Implying I want that.

>Implying I'm not a moderate who would be semi fine with Trump, moving to Canada with Hillary, and living my life happily with Bernie.

>Tfw: Trump deports undocumented immigrants.

Pic related

>implying the average 4'8" grubby mestizo day laborer who crawls over the border looks anything like those cunts
>implying a cute face and a wet stinky gash is worth subverting our rule of law and the continued decimation of our blue-collar labor market
>implying the average Sup Forumsack gives a flying fuck about spics when most of our waifus are either aryan, jap or trap

Gr8 b8 m8

>undocumented citizens

GET OUT

They do pay taxes though. The US tax system works in a way that you can't avoid them. Iceland talking about a country he doesn't know shit about.

Germany should import them too. That way you can have jihad and cartel crime.

You will get no response to this post. You win.

>they are hot, so they should be allowed to break the law

Are you 12? What a juvenile, retarded mindset.

OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS
1. Venezuelan
2. Dominican
9001. Mexican

>Fake. Mexican don't looks like this ... it's fucking impossible bro .. same for the Venezuelian women ... must be European for sure
Yeah, impossible lmao.

I can't wait until Brazil implodes during the Olympics. I planned my trip to Disneyworld during the games just because I knew it wouldn't be full of Brazilian trash.

>So did your ancestors
My ancestors are legal immigrates you twit

deserve it for having tits like that desu

they leech of everything
And you do realize
they dont work legally either? so their not bound to that
think ahead next time
And FIY
Im a american citizen

God these kinds of pictures trigger me. Disgusting.