What are you guys fucked up on? I made some fucking dank rice krispy treats that will melt your face

what are you guys fucked up on? I made some fucking dank rice krispy treats that will melt your face.

I just took 17 hits of acid just to see whats gonna happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4714757/an/0/page/0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bullshit

On another note, I'm about four hours into my trip. About to go smoke some bud.

whats bullshit?

You didn't just take 17 hits of acid

got four 5 strips of 110ug shit.. sold 3 and said fuck selling the rest I wanna see what this shit does. my senses are heightened lets just say that.

Well user stay positive and don't stay indoors to long . See you on the other side

Everything is good as long as the spiders stay in the ceiling. Watch out for the floor snakes as well.

just remember it will last 12 hours and you will not have any way of telling the time, you will not understand what a clock face or time itself means

as long as the skull master doesnt get to you

i stay fucked up all day smoking wax out the bong, would Sup Forums say im retarded and need to calm down a bit? or count myself lucky im not doing heroin and meth

>17 hits of acid

Wew OP, you're in for one hell of a night.

I'm just drinking and smoking some Blue Goo.

Got a few grams of shrooms for Monday (first time gonna take 1.5g)

>will 1 - 1.5g of mushrooms give me a mild trip?

You're addicted but it'll hurt your wallet more than anything. I count weed and such as a problem when you're spending money you need for something else like utilities.

Not even the same class of drug.
>hey guys, I sometimes jump off curbs... am I dumb or count myself lucky that I don't jump off skyscrapers?

Impossible to say about the shrooms, everyones tolerance is different. Some people get super fucked up on half a gram, others it take 3+ to even feel something

I would tell you to change up your smoking environment.

I find when I smoke in my house I don't get very high, but if I go for a drive or go out into the woods and smoke just a bowls worth, I get stoned.

Environment is huge, you should be incredibly ripped from wax bong hits. Even if you have a high tolerance like I do.

Think about it!

You wanna take 2-3g for a "trip" in my experience. Around 1g you're mostly just feeling pretty goofy and your mind races with intrigue.

Well that's good to hear, I think 1g+ will probably work for me at least somewhat

This is retarded. Environment has nothing to do with marijuana. You're thinking about psychedelics and good/bad trips.

3.5 is where visuals get pretty intense from whay I've heard but I haven't done shrooms. Check out psyched substance on YouTube for more info on ahrooms, including safety tips and a better way to eat them.

I have 3g but really wanted to split it with a friend and go out into the woods

This guy knows his shit.

youre right there, im young so i live with my parents but im sure i could have had a lottt of money saved up
for sure man, i live in the city though but i used to live to smoke out in the backyard and it was pretty rad

If you want to get the most bang for your buck out of that 1.5g, take it with lemon juice as that's the closest to your stomach pH as you can get.. it'll hit a lot faster

>Environment has nothing to do with marijuana.

This guy doesn't know his shit.

No I'm not, try it.

See if you get higher from a smaller amount in a new environment.

Works for me and I smoke at least an ounce a month of medicinal quality strains

You're a fucking retard who is only spouting bullshit to sound like you know something.

Try it

>once a month
>medicinal

LOL kid. That's nothing.

That may be true, but you're still wrong

your gonna to trip your testicles off, just stay fucking calm op

>I'm spouting bullshit but you're wrong
>hurr durr

Ounce. 28 grams, sometimes more.

I'm not a kid, I know what I get and it's very good. Been smoking a long time. I'm 30.

I smoke almost 2-4 ounces a month depending on what I get

You don't seem very knowledgeable of the subject. In fact, it seems like you're only here to spout bullshit.

Interesting, I will try this. Just like a mouthful to wash them down?

Sounds like a lot of wasted money and smoke. Are you rolling those hog leg blunts where half the smoke goes into the air?

>just took 1870ug of acid

Yeah mate you are fucking insane and need to seek help. The fact you did that means your mental state is not correct. Fucking retard.
>implying you'll be able to reply by now if you're really tripping that hard

I used to do 2 ounces a month always but have been trying to cut back and weaken my tolerance.

Pure lemon juice. Just enough to drown the shrooms and take it all at once

Cool, thanks!!

u r fucked bruh

Ya always good to do that so you enjoy it more, can help on the wallet to if money is ever an issue as a bonus

You'll want to grind them up into a powder if possible when doing it, or at least as close as you can

i'm with you bro. i just drank 3 generous glasses of Bandit cabernet sauvingon i am flyin

I'm with you bro, I just took an antihistamine and washed it down with a soda... I'm LIT

Lol i share it with my brother but I just smoke way to much. Have been alot lately.been stressed, almost lost my life a month ago been off of work for a bit

Alcohol

holy fuck your retarded

Ok, I do have a grinder of course.

So, essentially the goal is to speed up the digestion of the mushrooms?

Pssssh dude this guy is in for two days+ if he's not lying

Check this thread: shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4714757/an/0/page/0

i hope he isnt gonna end up like that one guy and the glass of orange juice

Has everyone heard this old wives tale? You know it's some bullshit that was made up, right?

Thank you friend

I'd rather be an inanimate object than human, so he has that going for him at least.

Colcrys

its still scary as fuck

No problem. If it's your first trip on shrooms, it's best to go all out. Just remember that it's impossible to OD on shrooms and you're all good

I am so fucking drunk. Had ten beers or so, cockblocked this faggot so my brother could get laid, and now I'm the wingman loser back at 3 AM with nothing to show for it.

This

hehehe

Meth or crack?

Finishing up the last of my Ice and hopefully quitting for several months my tolerance is very high :/

It is my first time yes, and good point. I do have anxiety so that will be good to remember.

/b's drug community is always so helpful

Definitely meth lol

why does your thumb have hair?

Are those baggies of steroids? Cause looking at that little dick peeking out of your pants, you have to be doing massive amounts of steroids. I bet you're swolled as fuck though dawg.

i heard when they pumped his stomach they pumped out 30lbs of orange gel

I love 1 to 1.5 gs of shrooms. Always takes me to that sweet spot. But yeah, like dude said, different for everyone.

Lol wtffffffffffdd

Lol at the peeking penis

Nice one.

Is that ice?

Meth

Meth = helmet in the bush, very common for your dick to retreat when smoking meth

Full mast

PSA: Large amounts of psychedelics are a waste.

I feel bad for your circumcision, you'd have like 2" more dick without it

Good luck with schizophrenia inducing trip you utter, utter fuckwit

Microdosing is where it's at.

Put your dick and your meth away faggot

There's a recreational dose that's nice and fun and hilarious but beyond 2.5 gs if shrooms or 300 ug of acid you're going into lalaland and there's not point.

I have heard microdosing is beneficial.

>schizophrenia
If OP is susceptible to this occurring then it could trigger something, yes. If there is no history of mental illness in the family then the risk is very low

For me, I wanted to go to lala land. What's the point of taking psychedelics without some good visuals? If I wanted to get mildly fucked up, I'd just stick to non-psychedelics.

On the other hand, fuck salvia.

OP is kill.

RIP

Different strokes for different folks but I like to have a point where reality converges with the hallucinations. I find that past a certain point and get completely divorced with reality and I just get dysphoric. Obviously I shouldn't have applied that to everyone but I have rarely seen someone have a completely fun and smooth trip beyond those doses. Always some struggling. I was at Electric Forest this year and idk, rarely do the above and heroic doses go completely well.

In general, anything beyond moderation does not go well.

op is definitely higher than giraffe pussy. Guaranteed

Codeine. Should have gotten some antihistamines because I can't stop rubbing my nose.