Wife (center) before her bachelorette party, do you think she got fucked the night before we married?

Wife (center) before her bachelorette party, do you think she got fucked the night before we married?

Idk but the one on the left is the best looking one

Hahaha I think you're good bro.

Does she have any toys at home?

yeah she looks like a slut

A vibrator and a small plug.

I'll take the two on the left.

>Wife (center) before her bachelorette party, do you think she got fucked the night before we married?

No one in there right mind would touch that ogre.

The munster to the right must be the "enforcer" when they go out. The girl who stays sober and bitchy and keeps track of all the attractive girls. It's nice to feel wanted.

Keked and checked

They might if they could spell.

You should have asked for an introduction to her hot friend on the left. Your wife is the second ugliest woman in this photo, outdone only by far right.

honestly bro I wouldnt even fuck her with your dick, why'd you marry that boulder knee hoe? I mean that eye shadow has ex-hooker written all over it

Your eyes say "help me."

I bet she fucked another guy in that dress before you

Well then I guess it's only fair that I've fucked her friend.

Wow, you fucked your ugly wifes ugly friend. Congrats.

Nice.

Bro your wife is going to gain mad weight in a few years. Mark my words.

Looks like she already started. Why would you marry a fat chick OP?

How fucking short is your wife seriously?

She definitely got railed, sorry man.

She's like 4 feet tall and already showing "fat wife" signs. I mean just look at those bingo arms. She'll be a full fledged chode in 5 years max.

She looks so fucking fake and hollow inside just based on the smiles she has in these pics. She's a short, fat potato that's going to leach off OP for the rest of her life.

How many times?

Are you a cuck? I sense that here.

She gets black cock on the regular OP

I know you're trolling, but I'd fuck the life out of her and treat her like the lady she is.