Why are christards so irrational?

Why are christards so irrational?

>kek pope

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rage comics

Evolution is a hoax. I'm not defending christards here, but you're just falling for even bigger lie.

That picture gave me cancer.
t.atheist
Actual cancer you fucking dick, I'm dying.

>at first there was nothing
>then it exploded
>then it evolved into various lifeforms

This is literally your world-view, atheists. Who's the irrational one here?

That image was so cancer, that when I tried to cure
's cancer, I got infected and died from my cancer myself.
Now I am a ghost, still morbidly ill from cancer and cemotherapy

I hate you all.
It's not that I do or don't believe in God.
I just don't give a fuck.

>Magical space fairy was just there
>Made everything
This is literally your world-view, christcunts. Who's the irrational one here?

That is one cancerous image.

Us because in our model there is actually something present to create. Where as your model fails under simple scrutiny like the law of causality.

So are you suggesting whites and niggers evolved to have IQ differences due to different environments? Who's the irrational one here?

I'm just going to be proactive and post this so nobody else has to.

>only Cucklics are Christians

You need to be 18 or older to be here, OP.

>posting 9fag tier memes

Kill yourself fedorafag

That's just as irrational as believing in a big magical explosion that created everything you fucking dumbass.

If you explai it like that, the fairy history seems more logical to be honest. And I dont even believe in god lol

this

christ cucks please get the fuck out

just because we don't believe YOUR BULLSHIT JEWISH BIBLE doesn't mean were atheists

That image is so cancer that when gave up the ghost, I felt a chill up my spine, and then the pangs of cancer. I have spine cancer now, because of this image.

No it means you've never read the Bible and you're just an edgy teenager angry at God because you have no sense of self accountability for the state your life is in.

>Something was always there and created everything
>Nothing exploded and created everything
Neither of these are particularly sound, but yours is the least sound of the two.

Please go ahead and explain to us what a sound explanation is then. I'll wait.

I never claimed I have one? Stop triyng to act so uppity and smug about winning an argument that isn't even taking place. It makes you look retarded.

I'm not, sorry it appears that way. This a genuine apology for coming off that way. Surely you must have an idea though?

>I'll wait
You were and you know it.

>Surely you must have an idea though
Nope. Not a clue. I don't concern myself with it. It's outside my realm of comprehension. I'll leave that discovery to someone who can handle it.

I'm going to defend rationality here:

How come neither priests nor atheists ask everybody in the world to do the following?

"Pray to God telling Him to send you His people to explain to you His actual law and demonstrate it with actual miracles, you haven't been given the law yet, so it is not required of you, just ask and wait to see these guys who will do miracles for you to see and be convinced."

The reason why this should be done: truth is found out at individual level.

The reason why this isn't done: People don't really want you to know the actual law or ways of God.

No I really wasn't, I wasn't saying that so you didn't think I'd disappear after you spent time coming up with a response.

Why not? You're really telling me you have no interest as to why we are here and how everything came to be?

I'm saying I can't comprehend the beginning of time, so I don't pretend I can.

Because we already have His law. It written in the Bible and Jesus refers to it.

>you haven't been given the law yet
But we have.

Of course you can, you understand that time has a beginning. Understanding how that beginning came to be is only one step further.